Images or things that trigger you

Images or things that trigger you

Attached: 52-1.jpg (500x250, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dexerto.com/entertainment/belle-delphine-is-now-selling-her-gamer-girl-pee-after-running-out-bath-water-788165/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Well+it+happened+we+can+all+kill+ourselves+now+httpsbelledelphineclubproductgamergirlpeeshe_8b1761_7 (900x488, 61K)

Is she really selling at that amount tho ?

That should be illegal. Such a waste of tax dollars.

She's not selling it, some retards cashing in on the meme are.
google.com/amp/s/www.dexerto.com/entertainment/belle-delphine-is-now-selling-her-gamer-girl-pee-after-running-out-bath-water-788165/amp

nigga the only retards are the ones buying it
and you know some dipshit has already bought one

It's a scam

Well no shit.

You did read the link, right? I get it. The whole idea is stupid but she's not the one selling her piss. The meme is already becoming a dead horse and it just started.

>that should be illegal, what a waste of tax dollars
>plays it off like he knew it was just a troll the whole time
Rolling my eyes right now.

I'd sell my piss at 10000 a bottle if I were her

There might be one person that would buy it. A massive percentage of her fans are children with no job or money. Source: literally any twitch skank ever.

Then why is it up for grabs? You act like there were going to be no transactions.
>I’m rolling my eyes because you’re rolling yours

I mean, HAS there been any? I'm just now hearing about it. A quick Google search has told me it's a scam.

>The piss is purchasable
>Easy to mistake because of the try hard meme in play
>Still a waste of taxes
Cool your jets helios.

I asked you a question.

Fuck your question.

>taxes
You think this is Trumps piss? Do you know what taxes are?

Love it when people bail on damage control, and instead of admitting being a retard they just say "fuck u".

Money to keep the economy flowing. Legal theft with representations.

>Ooo he mad, what you going to do now?
Drink your own piss bitch.

Attached: 64985041-5230-40FF-8B13-2F5FFB4F5985.jpg (750x280, 133K)

Was that not the entire point of our conversation, edgy summer child? You said there were transactions, I asked if there really was and you started dodging the question. Should I even bother at this point or are you going to get on base here?

What does it fucking matter if someone bought the piss or not? You’re a full blown raging retard. You’re not getting the point that I’m trying to make. Fuck off already.

>you act like there were going to be no transactions
This, right here, is literally why I'm asking. Is this not your point? I mean, who gives a shit if it's up for grabs if no one actually falls for it?

Stupid horny teenagers if they had the money and didn’t know better would buy it.

i like how you fags can't even focus on the topic
just argue with one another. you won't even remember that person a day from now.
no wonder so many of you are miserable cunts.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x500, 1.7M)

But they haven't. Where is a teenager going to find ten grand just lying around? Inb4 their parents.
>honey, what's this $10,000 bill on the credit card? Has our son been buying Yu-Gi-Oh cards again?

Most of the thread is an argument about piss.

>buys fake piss
>pays taxes on the money they used
>scammer pays taxes on fake piss money
>society gets more taxes
Dumbass

You never know. There might be that one stubborn rich kid who thinks it’s real and buys it. I’d hate to see that happen.

Meh. I'm waiting to find work right now so I really have nothing better to do than inquire about piss in a thread full of retarded high school kids. Name something better to do with my time.

It’s still a loss of money. I don’t want my money going through the loop and getting wasted on fucking piss.

lift weights

>there might be someone out there who will succeed in proving my miserable theory correct
>might be
>might
Here's an idea, what if nobody buys it? Crazy, right?

Attached: CNN_logo_400x400.png (400x400, 17K)

Don't have any. Can't afford a gym membership right now, either. I've got maybe $800 muribucks to my name. I do have a pull-up bar but I haven't had my coffee yet. Might pull it out in about an hour.

>i get triggered every time i see this shit ..just why?

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO3.png (829x991, 1.86M)

Oh yeah, totally. I’m just going to doubt everything too man. So cool. Such a great idea.

Jesus, imagine caring this much about "your" money being spent on piss when it isn't even your money being spent. Surely you understand how legal tender works, right? Most of the dollar bills you've handled in your life have either been jammed up a stripper's ass or used to snort drugs.

I care about the economy. If it was improved the world would improve.

Is it not better than having such a gloomy outlook on the whole situation? I could sit and think about all the kids being raped in the world right now but what would be the point? At least in this situation, you have a reason to doubt it considering the price and the value of the content being sold. I seriously, seriously doubt anyone is falling for it.

Seeing as how there's no proof anyone has bought it, I don't think it's going to be that big of an issue. Again, no one wants to spend 10k on a vial of piss. Besides, ten thousand wouldnt put a Dent on any sort of issue in any sort of country in today's world. Ten thousand is a down payment on a car. You spend far too much time on /pol/ if economics bother you this much.

>Is it not better than having such a gloomy outlook on the whole situation?
Now you make a fair point. Alright, I agree with you now.

I can only contribute this cap since I don't save infuriating shit on my PC
you gotta learn to appreciate piss derails man, it's part of life

Attached: 1539183783225.png (1795x709, 512K)