How do I stop my dog from howling all the time?

how do I stop my dog from howling all the time?
>give him food and water
>give him plenty of time to run around
>some bitch in village seems to be horny and her pussy is reeking kilometers away all up to my house
>too big to take him anywhere where they would chop his balls off, no car but not that I could drive either
I don't want to kill the poor fella since it's not his fault my retard parents never got him sterilised, but holy fuck he is annoying everyone and people are complaining
if theres no way to stop him from hiwling I'll have to walk him into the woods, hotshot him with heroin in some ditch and the once the rigor sets in blow his brains out so the vets think he was accidentally mistook for a boar or deer
again, this is the last resort and I want the poor feller to suffer the least if neccesary

Attached: 1516294346781.png (112x112, 12K)

you could always get a bark collar

Muzzle it so it can't howl like a fucking retard. My mother has a dog like this, long history of abuse. Fucking barks at everything and he KNOWS it's fucking nothing and he gets punished if he does it. And yet, every single fucking day, this faggot dog does it. If it was my dog I'd have it killed long ago.

or i guess i should say a zap collar

that thing that zaps him?
I think that's a bad idea, since we did have several instances when complete strangers tried to break into our home while we were out
atleast his barking gets neighbours out to inspect the situation

If you cant get him neutered you're gonna have to live with it.
Eh... borderline abuse. Maybe a muzzle. Or OP could contact a trainer for help, instead of randos on the internet.

nah i mean one with a remote, and zap him when you hear him howling.

I don't understand how a muzzle would work since his mouth is practicly closed when he howls
he only bark at nothing at night, it's the howling during the day that keeps everyone on edge

oh cool, I'll definitively check it out

old sandnigger proverb: if you have a screaming camel, beat the thing until it stops screaming. works with dogs too i'm assuming

he has been beaten enough by my folk, I take it is reasonable to asume he doesn't respond to being beaten rather than the idea he wasn't beaten enough
all jokes aside hes more afraid of me with a green watering can than my mother that beat couple of hus teeth out once or my father that runned him over with a tractor
makes for a good training tool but I can't stand all the time with that green shit to keep him calm

Funny thing about dogs, they tend not to do what you want when they're afraid of you, because they likely don't understand

Then maybe instead of punishing the dog for howling, you could try rewarding it for being quiet. Hold up a treat when he's howling and only give him the treat once he stops.

Have a bottle of water and spray him when he howls, it's harmless and they start simply fearing the bottle once you bring out.

doesn't work he immediately shuts up when I'm around and immediately goes back to howling once I'm out of his peripheral

except it can only fucking work when I'm out

Then keep the dog near you. This isn't rocket science. Consistently do what reinforces the good behavior.

It's not that easy, I can't keep the fucker in the house
I just need him to keep quiet while I do my shit in the house

If your dog is howling while alone at home, then it's because it fears being alone and it's trying to find it's flock by calling for them.

You need to learn it that being alone is okay, teach it to play with a toy as you leave, make it have a comfy place to chill etc. There are plenty of shows that showcase exactly that issue.

I know my father has a dog kinda like that howling while alone, but once my dog is around with it, it stopped howling while they were out.

let him fuck you.

NOT HAVE A DOG
PET OWNERSHIP IS DEGENERATE

This. Let him dump a load in your ass. He probably has blue balls.

>I can't keep the fucker in the house
Don't tell me you have it chained outside and never let it in the house.

Why even keep a beast you can't control or want around you? Should have gotten a smaller dog then. Sounds like it's either lonely or bored.