Hello user

hello user.
what are you doing, or have done today ?

Attached: IdioticSilkyFlyinglemur.webm (960x1480, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ume.la/T637gB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finished work at 6:30 am and ive just been watching tv and calling people gay on Yea Forums since i got home

thanks for asking, user. im doing good, i just woke up

>calling people gay on Yea Forums since i got home
OP here. i feel left out.. how come u didn't call me gaynice dubs. have a great day.

Attached: ComfortableSpectacularInchworm.webm (862x1054, 177K)

watched animu all day

which?

went for a 2.5 mile run with a friend, got in to the lab a little after 8, set up a weinreb ketone synthesis and started recrystallizing a catalyst

nice trips.
can you dumb that down. eli5 pls.

Attached: 0hnRBzi.jpg (1172x663, 450K)

I do research in organic chemistry. Need to make a diketone to make a variation of a catalyst we use. Set up a reaction to do it in the morning. Recrystallizing the catalyst is just dissolving it in hot solvent then letting it cool to precipitate. The crystals are more pure and the contaminant is left in solution

that's awesome. you're smart.
g'luck man.
cure some cancer while you're at it.

Attached: tumblr_opavdxpKMX1w7yxaqo1_400.gif (345x311, 1.8M)

I pulled the cylinder head off a forklift cause it's got a fucked head gasket. Now I'm browsing Yea Forums in the office cause there's not much other work in

sauce? that's a hot video. love the look on her face, so innocent and seeking to please me, hoping I like her body

Spun up like 50 virtual severs cause our devs are stupid.

been laying in bed depressed

was that hard to do ?don't know.
as a dev, i'm offended.
congrats on the servers.
Docker ?

Attached: tumblr_ob9dqnQGy71sf68sto1_500.gif (450x257, 1.31M)

>as a dev, i'm offended.
I'm a dev and I agree, most devs are retarded. I'm just doing some Android dev today

I hunted Lunastra, hate that hot bitch

Attached: 1560267926404.jpg (980x1386, 753K)

Yeah the forklift was hard, the engine is under the seat and there's no fucking space to do anything so it was a long day of shouting swearing and busting knuckles. Feels good to get it done though.

It may look like a decent space, but that's cause I've taken shit loads of awkward shit out of the way to get to what I wanted.

Attached: IMG_20190709_171005-3456x1632.jpg (3456x1632, 1.04M)

cool.
what is she?
it's good to have mechanical skills.
you fix your own car too?

Attached: 00IVQT3.jpg (640x791, 47K)

Yeah that's how it started, always fixed and modified my own, then I was driving trucks for a living and broke down, the guy that came out to fix me is now my boss, he basically hired me on the side of the road! I fucking love my job.

Hello. I've been at work 8-230, I've lurked for 2 hours, played Pokemon Emerald for a while then I have stopped to carry on lurking and looking for good hentai to fap

To me, she's probably the hardest monster in Monster Hunter, the embodiment of AoE atacks

Attached: 82b8b56c-2a10-44cb-8c82-935ff71d9f3b.jpg (759x1052, 228K)

good shit.
wish i could do that.
caught any cool pokemon?
g'luck man. Fuck that monster up.

Attached: tumblr_p9vb2x7byi1rqe0rbo1_540.gif (540x543, 1.36M)

I made a lot of money on BTC, invested in 2011 and sold at 14k, I am rich beyond what I require, so I life the good life. I haven't done anything today

will you give a NEET $10 for food?

Woke up around 7, did my mourning routine. Coffee cigarettes, morning shit, breakfast, shower and get dressed. Went to the grocery store, went and got a newspaper, went and visited the campus newspaper to see what’s up and all that, went to the student gov offices at my university. I’m a journalist major and in student government, so I’m special keks. But yeah did some decent stuff so far, it’s 1pm for me

congrats man. :-)

sounds cool.
cute girls at your school ?

Attached: uqnfqb458zs01.jpg (655x983, 131K)

Please tell me you have more of her

who's this?

no, i dont
some girl.
nice dubs.

Attached: tumblr_outzduNkHE1rf37qio1_540.jpg (540x810, 226K)

Yeah, there’s a serious diversity and choice in women. Not diversity in the lame liberal way, I mean like there’s every race of women there lol. But overall mainly white women. It’s very nice, I do have to keep pretty strict though. Can’t be being creepy or touchy, I’d go down in flames if I was accused or whatever. Last school year was tough, the woman that ran the campus newspaper was a super cute and smart Filipino woman. I worked with her quite often and had many of the same classes as her. But I did my damndest to stay professional

Took the dog for a walk, dropped off a parcel on the way, worked a few hours, went for another walk with the dog, bought two bags of pot on the way, did laundry, tried to find where in my car to pour steering fluid but couldn't, worked until girlfriend came home, went for another walk with her, bought in the laundry and made the bed, now I'm mindlessly browsing Yea Forums while I wait for dinner to be ready.

What about you, OP?

This sounds quite fantastic and relaxing

It is not too late to invest again, make your own fortune, relying ontakeouts makes you lazy. You will thank me for denying you.

Met the owner of a local company, went working out after that, made some jambalaya after that. Been on my computer ever since.

Bump because it’s a good thread

nice. nothing wrong with a variety of pussy.
>bought two bags of pot on the way
strain?
what you talk about with the owner ? was it a brothel ?

Attached: e5uepj-3cvoo22gb7-anim.gif (500x284, 1.54M)

www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

eoZ

work has sent me on a course full time for the next 3 months to give me a decent grounding in data science, so R programming, SQL, data analytics and visualisations, legal frameworks and cyber security. I've been a dba/web dev/app support/programmer for 14 years so a lot's fairly easy for me but is good to be learning something new and progressing my career.

i'm fairly sure she's an english minor celeb cause she looks familiar but i can't remember her name REEEEEEEEE

you sound like a moran

i have jerked off 4 times and also had an interview i have been bored out of my mind.

Boku no pico

gg y2NyhW

Not sure the strain, some kind of hybrid. It's my dealer's own invention. In my country it's actually legal to smoke and grow weed (you just can't make money off it) so everyone's experimenting with different strains these days.

*moron

ftfy/10 bait

due that's amazing. congrats on career growth.
which of the 4 was the best?
is it good?
i feel you.
right now my favorite strain is SourD.

Attached: tumblr_p3s304GuKP1w3t3k5o1_400.gif (400x219, 1.75M)

thanks buddy. what have you been up to?

been working all morning (coding).
now about to go outside go for jog.
will come back in a bit to check and see if this thread is still alive (probably not).
but yea, that's about it.

Attached: JesusForTittysBecauseJesusLovesTittys.gif (307x246, 1.75M)

Sawce !

>"Your Littl Secret" - new secret pron board.
Find smth interesting...

ume.la/T637gB

gg/6yNVSV
Join our Nudes discord

first day off after 8 days in a row at shitty job I had to take just to keep the lights on. I'm working with idiots 25 years younger than me. Went to doc, watching Aziz on Netflix, gonna wack off, play the DLC on Witcher 3 and get drunk. Tomorrow I'm smoking a rack of ribs and hanging with my family.

Guys is it worth it to work 12h a day everyday for 4k/month ? Job basically just sitting checking industrial installations, no brain.

4k take home? If not fuck that

48k for idiot work is not bad. 12h days 4 or 5 days a week?

4k take home ofc
5 days

Watching The Godfather for the first time

Attached: 132684223541.jpg (157x221, 9K)

spaghetti

I'll leave out the less boring parts and just say that my gf's hot sister is over, we're gonna take her out to eat with friends and then after work I'll bang the shit out of my gf while I tell her how I'd fuck/rape every one of her hot friends while her sister is in the other room

Walter white is that you?

Walked my dog, jacked off a few times, and hated religion.

how does a beginner get into stocks? what made you invest in Bitcoin and how did you track it's progress and know when to keep investing and when to GTFO? I've been interested and I'd use my leftover money to do it but it would also feel bad to lose that money

Good to know society has atheists like you accomplishing things, fixing problems, and pushing the boundaries of science and technology every day despite us theists constantly holding you back from your true potential.

Attached: a16c2bcb1fb909710f25314532378ffe.jpg (1024x576, 82K)