Tell us something about your gf, wife or ex

Tell us something about your gf, wife or ex

Mine is a girl called Claudia from Brazil, she is small, kinda nerd look, with glasses and everything, but once she gets drunk or horny she becomes another person, her dream was to be able to perform on a strip pole for a crowd, she has some amazing tits but pic os unrelated

Attached: 1512334823715.jpg (282x501, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/buddys-gf-liz-b-12211158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never had one, never understood the need for having one. I understand the requirement of breeding for offspring. But that does not intrest me either. Never understood why other men yearn for female company either. I can cook, I can clean, I can take care of my house hold. I can repair my car, my computer. And if I feel horny every now and then I simply do a quick fap and move on with my life. I don't understand this obsession you people have. Can you explain it to me? Because I don't understand it, honest to god.

titties are fun to put your weiner between and breastmilk tastes good

I don't see any value in it. Does not even sound like its worth the effort. And breast milk? That's disgusting, that's for children, besides im lactose intalorent.

if you're passing up the chance to suckle a lady for her milkies, you're even more autismic than i thought. it's highly erotic and forms a strong bond between suckler and supplier. it tastes much better than cow's milk and has a much thinner consistency.

Talking about my relantionship, at the moment I'm having a lot of pleasure by making her wear small outfits in públic. She seens really shy, so It makes ne horny to see her being stared by everyone

My gf 21 yrs old I’m school to be a vet tech, down to earth, lives with me in de, tightest pussy I’ve had, only fucked me, likes ass ate and gives too, does whatever I say Kik cherrygrabs for more

Attached: 73B2A551-0467-49E2-BF28-2422D0AED0C9.jpg (1112x2208, 453K)

I don't know, the thought of it. Its just disgusting. To each their own I suppose.

A freak in the bedroom but quiet and shy outside

Attached: 502A9FE3-AB7C-4E38-9863-71F0605FB8F0.jpg (1536x2048, 451K)

Sweetest little fucking pussy, Kik cherrygrabs for more

Attached: 8C96AED5-6DC9-4DB0-9D8E-D5E97870E9B7.jpg (1112x2208, 372K)

give it a try someday. it's loads different from cow. it's like half water, half cow milk with a hint of sweet melon and brown sugar. makes great coffee creamer.

Don't you get jealous? I have seen and herd of people breaking up for far less then this.

Thank you for the advice. I don't mind you having a kink. But honestly, it does not sound appealing to me what so ever.

Attached: 7978283376.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

My gf is a korean brazilian, she is cute but used to be the slut of the high school, sucking half of the guys in school. That turns me on.

Attached: 20190625_194732.png (744x742, 680K)

am currently single, so i'll post something about my ex i guess. we dated for about 4 years and i was always the dominant one in the relationship. we broke up and a few years later we got around to being friends since she moved back to town. we have a playful and sexual friendship now where she's dominant over me and she knows about my bra fetish, so i pay her to give me her used bras. last one i got from her we met at a coffee shop and drank outside until closing. once they closed up and we were alone, she slipped her bra off from under her dress and gave it to me and i sniffed it in front of her while she teased me and called me a pervert and a weirdo. i am perfectly in touch with humanity.

Attached: 1562612727714.jpg (940x767, 151K)

What is this supposed to be?

More of her

Attached: 1554764422562.webm (1080x1920, 1.49M)

if you pull out your dick anywhere near my exs face she will suck it

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-09-02h52m17s214.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-09-02h49m48s795.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Attached: IMG_20140526_185637.jpg (2048x1536, 865K)

She probably let some guy rub his wet dick all over it before she gave it to you and they laugh about you later

nah it was dry as can be. nice perfumed smell though, she still wears the same perfume i used to buy her when we were together. still fuck a bit on the side too when she's in the mood. if that was the case though, it's whatever. all's fair in loving whores.

Not at all, I don't let anyone touch it, and it's nice to watch my little Claudia being so naughty

Pic related. My Great White Buffalo

We were off and on for about 6 years. She took my virginity and was my first for just about everything, but she was very terrible to me and I just took it until the end. After the last time she cheated on me, I finally stopped being a pushover and ended it. A week later we found out she was pregnant. We didn't know if the kid was mine and I was still hurt over everything that had already happened, so she spent a lot of her pregnancy alone and telling people I was shit while also neglecting to say we didn't know if the child was mine. We would still fuck on occasion, but she had begun dating someone not long before (we found out the child was mine) was born. That didn't stop us from fooling around. We had sex on my son's 1st birthday after they had married. We fucked while she was pregnant with his twins on the stairs outside of my house.

The last time her and I had sex, she was married to that man. The last time we kissed was in the house he bought for her. The last time we crossed the line was when she finally grew up and told me it had to end. A week later she showed me a positive pregnancy stick which drove the nail in the coffin. She was pregnant with child number 4 and it was his. I was the first one other than her to know. I tried to kiss her that day, but she turned away and I left. A week later, I was a 23 year old in basic training.

Now, I am a 27 year old that came home a free man, just closed on a 3 bedroom house in my hometown (because my son goes to school here and he can walk on over). I talk to girls, I was even engaged shortly while in the Army, but I would still be with her in a heartbeat if I could. Her husband wasn't great early on, but he is awesome now.

She hugged me a month ago when I closed on the house and I swear we could both feel the tension. She told me once that she wished I had stopped her wedding. I never told her that I was sitting on a bench across the street trying to get the courage.

Attached: 20190709_020301.jpg (222x594, 71K)

My girlfriend is pretty cool she's 54 and pretty tall like six foot. She is a great musican and we host a TV show together

Why's it turn you on? Id feel so insecure that I wasn't as good as other dudes she's been with

>starring julia roberts

Attached: 1560425766668.jpg (480x542, 29K)

I'd love to taste breast milk....sadly my girl can't get pregnant

you can purchase locally on onlythebreast dot com
i often buy milkies to gargle while i jerk off

She is with me know for 5 years now, and I don't feel insecure about it. The turn on is the hidden slut this cutie is

Attached: 20190630_065019.png (542x750, 441K)

i'd creampie her too. got any tits or pussy pics? and if you want her, get her. make he realize how good her life would be with you

I'd love to try and sneak it....but I don't wanna make the missus feel insecure

would you share her now? i'd love to take a crack at her tight little body

Do you have more of something like this?

Attached: 5481774965.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

drop everything op

Is her call, is getting pretty boring hanging out with her so i would not mind. Latelly just using her to cum

Attached: 20190521_063012.png (528x939, 639K)

Doesn't that get lonely though

it is worth it. my girlfriend used to lactate due to medication and that fueled my fetish. now that she's stopped, she doesnt mind if i tell her i bought a few ounces from a local princess with an oversupply

you wanna watch her get fuck or join in, dp or double stuff that pussy? I've got a thick 8" i'd love to bury deep in her

can you get pics and videos of the woman pumping the milk your going to drink? that would be great

Wait that webm was your girlfriend?

holy shit dude

moar?

Hmmm well I'd love to get her in on it too ....she's to old to get pregnant.,.but I bet there's a way to t her to lactate

that would have to be arranged with your milky princess. filter local search by willing2sell2men and find your vice

Not watch, already gangbanged her in school with a some buddies in school
Yes why?

Attached: 20190520_065053.png (315x560, 164K)

certain medications or supplements with a rigorous routine of manual stimulation will induce lactation even if it takes the better part of a year. research it, there are many guides for women that have not been impregnated to induce the milky glory of womanhood.

My current wife is seven years younger than me has a job in investement banking. She is 5'10" with dark brown with a tint of red hair due to red head mom and syrian father. she has E boobs with an hourglass figure and is the most submissive woman I have experienced.
We gave spent our spare time this past week playing through The master chief collection.
Also Im a stay at home with no kids.

moar of her nude!

It was just fucking hot, cant believe she let you film her like that

show us her bazumbachumbas

and where are the pics of her? she sounds fuckable

My girl would be willing to sell her milk and whatever pics or vids you want

Add AnneXhalloway on Snap, we’ll get to you in the morning though.

i'd love to help you double stuff her sometime, i'd love to watch my cum drip out of her

I do not know what that is but she has very specific tattoos she drew herself and has worked with known lurkers so no pictures are happening.

probably being retarded but she looks familiar. Did she go to school in Georgia?

would she be willing to do cams? like watch me drink her milk while stroking it to her? maybe she could play too.

That’s what she does for a living lmao

no results found

She used to be resistant, but after sucking guys and having gangbangs in school i think she got used to be recorded
Well user, maybe after i break up with her she goes back providing her services like she used to do
Sorry user she is not from georgia

Attached: 20190527_082816.jpg (576x831, 291K)

haha yeah just found her twitter. im enjoying it

Damn it's not her then. I've liked this girl for a while, she's pretty slutty but already has a bf. So I just die

do you have her pic user? Would not mind having another girl that looks like her

this is florentina, the little slut that tried to nest her way into my life. we had a lot of fun in the beginning but after we moved together it all went to shits. from the lovely and obedient little girl she turned into a psycho and got more and more jealous and possessive until i had to remove her from my life like a fucking leech. would ask for anal and my dick to suck all day every day, even if i wanted to cheat i had no juice left in the system to do so. totally obsessed with my dick, would worship it each night. wish sane chicks were the same. lesson learned i guess...

Attached: IMG-WA0017.jpg (1200x1600, 226K)

Are you planning on breaking up? Things arent going too hot?

Attached: img453.jpg (1194x1225, 135K)

im afraid of this happening to me

What was the main problem do you think? After you guys moved in

Things are hot but she is just to boring, gf are supposed someone you enjoy being together and for me is just plain sex
Pic after giving blowjobs in uni freshmen year

Attached: 20190513_001438.png (828x1702, 1.04M)

i can't really explain what was the problem with her because i could never really understand it. she came off like a really grounded, level headed person in the start and i was like "she's cool and she jumps on my dick 5 times a day minimum, this is the shit", but when we moved together she started being pretty possessive. it was always a problem when i met up with girl buddies, she would suck me dry that day, then came the nesting instincts and when she finally wanted to have a kid asap, in the course of a couple of months, the red flags showed up. it was all too fast and we weren't ready so i just threw her out of my life after she went a bit crazy. i guess if your girls starts getting too possessive, either talk it out with her or do yourself a favor and get rid of that person.

Attached: 18.16.58.jpg (1087x1155, 120K)

4/10 shoop

Here original user

Attached: 20190709_043153.png (828x1753, 1.07M)

you're a homo

Attached: 1183676165174.jpg (210x252, 21K)

that's more like it. also that bitch seriously needs to clean her teeth. i can smell the pork bao and diet dr pepper from here

Thanks for letting me know

I have a problem with money cause i still go to college and my gf is also the same yet she wants me and expects me to pay for everything

Just today we hung out and i just said no to her asking if i could pay for something without even telling me what it was

do you think you could also give me advice on this

Attached: 20190306_091601.png (330x882, 304K)

man up, you fucking millenial bitch

Shut the fuck up

This is 2019 women need to pay for shit too

why, user?
yeah i'd suggest booting her the fuck out user, holy fuck i'd never even lay the tip of my dick on someone who expects me to provide stuff, let alone in college. she's a fucking parasite who'll drive your trust and self esteem into the ground to get every last drop out of you. i'd seriously let her go.

Attached: 21.10.44.jpg (1479x1193, 835K)

She looks different enough for me to notice but honestly I don't care. I'ma fap like it's her.

Attached: 20190709_045244.png (640x1033, 407K)

I had a lot more to say about it too, but the 2000 character limit made me pick and choose. Also, she doesn't have the big jew nose and I think my exes body kills Julia Roberts any fuckin' day.

I have several good pics, but the nudes I once had are long gone. We only used condoms for about a week after my son was born and then we just gave up because neither of us cared for them. My pull out game was only weak 1 time, but I did cum inside of her a lot without her knowing absent mindedly trying to knock her up again. Back when I was 19/20 (and younger), I was able to cum a couple times without stopping. Hell, she had even done research to see if twins could have different dads (they can) but they both look so much like their dad, it's not possible one is mine.

Honestly, her life would financially dip with me (my house was 80k and they are buying one for 120k. I can barely afford this one) and they seem to be pretty happy these days. I think after they fixed their issues, he became a better man financially and (through a few years of couples therapy) romantically. Plus, she is religious as fuck these days and is firmly against divorce, so I lost that window years ago. These days, I gotta hope she crosses that line first and I bite because the only other option is him to die or really severely fuck up and I wouldn't want that at all.

Attached: IMG_6140.jpg (452x603, 77K)

10/10 GF. Funny, loving and super smart, but I probably don't love her as much as I loved my ex.

Attached: image2.jpg (2016x1512, 821K)

make sure she know the dick is available for her. she'll be back. she got any friends or a cousin you could fuck in the mean time? jealousy works too.

Georgia is a slut who loves taking pictures and sending them to guys

Attached: IMG-20161126-WA0008 2.jpg (899x1599, 130K)

More webms? Goddamn she's hot

No more webms user, sorry

Attached: 1469115754843.png (640x1136, 1014K)

I used to know a girl
She had two pierced nipples and a black tattoo
We'd drink that Mexican beer
We'd live on Mexican food
Yeah, I wish I could go back
Yeah, back in time.

Her name was Esther too. Shit still kinda creeps me out. Fun times.

More

Attached: IMG-20161126-WA0007 2.jpg (836x1415, 635K)

What creeped you out

Did you date her too?

You never cuddled with a girl before

She knows a lot of people that I have been with already, at least from this area. Near the actual end, we had been totally honest with each other and I told her all of the people I had been with that she would know. When I was in the Army, I more than doubled that body count, but she doesn't need to know that and it would more than likely have a reverse effect. She'd probably be grossed out (I know I am).

And holy shit, dude. She is honestly the only fuckable female in her whole family. She was also the youngest of her siblings and she turns 30 this year. Any blood relation is gross or married (or both). That and they are ALL middle ground Baptists, so crazy enough to yell and scream in church, but they are only mildly autistic in the real world. My ex rebelled until her mid 20s so she came out a lot less odd. She actually does vidya and was an emo fucker with me in highschool. We grew out of that.... The only friend that would possibly do damage is in a long term relationship and I am only a homewrecker for my Great White Buffalo. Otherwise, it's gross to me. Plus my ex has told that friend everything about me a million times over. That woman wouldn't touch me.

Also, she knows for a FACT that the dick is always there. I told her for nearly 10 years that I would never stop loving her and I only stopped telling her that because she told me she couldn't cross the line anymore. She still lets me know she has feelings in subtle ways and it honestly keeps me going. I'll marry and have another kiddo eventually, but her subtle hints will always motivate my heart to keep beating.

Pic is pre 1st child. She is thicc-er now, but still to die for. Her body is COVERED in freckles. Roughly 10-15 tattoos (we have a matching one) and I was there for every tattoo. Large, straight, white teeth. Back dimples even with the extra weight. UGLY fuckin' feet though.

Attached: IMG_4276.jpg (768x1024, 195K)

good thick body, made for taking cum. i hope you get to dump a load in her soon. i know i want to

me too fren

Attached: 5a04fb14424d7.jpg (1200x997, 110K)

Gf used to wear skirts just like this to night clubs but usually with no underwear on when with me. One night she got cornered by two guys and starting fingering her this went on for up to an hour. When I got to her she had orgasmed so many times she couldn't stand. Kik bananaman1454

Attached: P1130174__01__01__01.jpg (2248x2031, 833K)

I’m in the same boat as you but I haven’t given in years now. We share a kid so I’ll alwys have to see her. Maybe a year ago before her having kid #3 she would snap me a picture of her with her bra. She lies to me about the guy she is married saying they are divorced but I know for a fact they are not (FB snooping) and she keeps insisting we spend time together for our child. But a complete bitch she is to me at the same time. I know I could fuck her but she is pregnant and too much of a white knight. I still jerk off to our old pics and videos tho. Been fighting the urge to flirt with her and get a bj atleast.

This is a creep shot I took on Halloween. Kind of a shitty picture, but it shows that 4 kids didn't kill her body.

I have some pics of when she was pregnant. She got swoleeeee as fuck.

I would give so much just to be with her. Fucking her is amazing, some of the best I ever had (she let me do some awesome shit). But I never had a connection like what we had with anyone else, even my short lived fiance.

Attached: 20181031_194444.jpg (667x2195, 812K)

Spam. Lurk more.

please post pregnancy pics. i will blow my load to her swollen body

m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/buddys-gf-liz-b-12211158 My girl doesn't know she got spread online

Did she send everyone nudes?

Yeah, having a kid with my first love is tough. I see her once or twice a week. We actually will talk on the phone for an hour or more when I call to plan out times of getting the kiddo.

Even though we didn't work out and she was genuinely a little crazy back in the day, she is an AMAZING mother and I am lucky to have had a kid with her and not someone else. We have no court system set up, never even fought about or over out kid, I pay child support that we agreed on years ago and if she asks for something else, I make it happen (she recently asked if I could get a few pairs of gym shorts and pants). We are great at coparenting and we get along with each other's family well (her husband hates me because she did eventually tell him about 90% of our cheating but we get along better now that it's been years). Her mom still calls me her son actually.

Her subtle hints involve extended eye contact, asking certain questions that she KNOWS push my buttons, talking about small details of the past, diuble takes my Jeep leaving when I pick up the kiddo not knowing I see her do it everytime. Ugh, makes me melt.

Pic is another shitty halloween creepshot. Running low on shit I won't have to block out her face on.

Attached: 20181116_200238.jpg (513x1099, 336K)

creampie pics are always welcomed

You're going to die alone. No wonder so many college girls are hopping on my 40 year old cock.

Your generation has no idea how to be a man

This one wasn't mine. I don't think it was the twins either because she got huge then. But I can't confirm.

Attached: 20190709_044752.jpg (500x960, 202K)

fuckin perfect

Can anyone please help me find an escort or someone to tittyfu in Vegas???

Bs is obvious

Attached: image0-16.jpg (750x1334, 204K)

my ex is jess.

I messed things up by having a second family she eventually found out about via some convoluted facebook link.

I don't think I'll find another girl as perfect as her.

I think I'm slowly becoming like this as life progresses.

Me too

This isn't a pregnant one, but I love it more than any of them. Specifically because she had been married for roughly a month and it was a total surprise. She had posted a picture on fb in that shirt (I liked the picture), but fully clothed with a wedding ring on.

20 minutes later, I got this gem and a text saying something like "I saw you liked my picture on facebook, do you like this one too?" So it was back on for a while, obviously.

That shit made me diamonds, knowing she was married and posting about being in bliss, but sending me THAT. These days, the picture is just super hot. I don't hold on to the fucked up portion of it when I use it. I don't really like to think about how shitty we both were to the guy. He was probably mostly shitty when he was, because we were awful to him. Kinda can't blame him. I just like knowing she is happy and I was smart enough to keep these so future me could empty a load if the need to do so arrived.

Attached: 20190709_045256.jpg (652x1024, 346K)

sounds like she was a hot fuck. I would have no shame in paying for her lol. she ever get kinky? like other woman or anal?

Kekekk3434kkKkbbYa
lazy nerd u cant copy nothing to a new tab
www.discord.com\invite\fC9CYDN

GOy GOy GOy

Some of them were spread in high school

Attached: 20190307_082911.png (358x737, 421K)

>hurrr look at me being a man giving whores free money

everyone on this thread is laughing at you faggot, hope you marry one of those bitches

Welcome to Nude Kingdom (On The Discord App)
www.discord.com\invite\X6WgABQ

We've got everything you want. Premium Snaps, Porn accounts, Spotify Cards, Netflix Gift Cards, and whatever the fuck you could imagine. All for free and they're all obtained legally. nei

Attached: 1562667334.4750001.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

you know plain prostitution is probably a chaper solution to your sexual urges right?

>investment banker
>E cup
She is getting hit on everyday if not outright fucking her coworkers.

i'm 29 you autistic sperg, doing really good sex-wise, thanks. Most likely fucked a couple of times more than your share judging by how mad you are. you just shout at other people then pat your stupid back thinking you're some alpha male. fucking manbaby.

thats a pretty big fuck up right there.

Bruh, they need to carry their own weight. There are plenty of women to fuck out there, whose bills you dont have pay.

Join this Porn Discord Server. Here's your invite, Fag.

A7DqHU

mine talked how she misses her ex fucking her while I fucked her yesterday and she kept saying his name as she orgasmed.

ive never had an asian, would love to fuck her ass then cum in her mouth.

A lot of our sex was vanilla. She was my first and all, so it took breaking up, fucking other people, then getting back together to make me more confident with it.

-I'd get aggressive. Choking, ass smacking, hard fucking. I loved seeing her grab the sheets for dear life with one side of her face on a pillow and the other half was uncovered and in that whole enjoying it, but also in pain look.
-We did a lot of fucking in my vehicles on gravel roads, campground parking lots, city parks after closing, on the hood of my car in a corn field after harvest. Mostly because I was 16 and she was 18/19 and we couldn't go to our parents house to fuck.
-pregnant sex was amazing. She was unstoppable.
-She would model dozens of lengerie outfits infront of my car until I came out and bent her over or threw her onto the hood.

When she was about to get married she said we'd have to stop soon (lol) so she wanted to knock off things I hadn't tried which included
- Anal. Did it once, it was fine, but I prefer the pussss
- Pulled my belt off, wrapped it around her neck doggy style and fucked/chocked from the back
- literally had a bowl of fruits (strawberries, bananas, oranges etc) and she did a show where she'd get them wet with her pussy juices and we'd share the fruits (banana was just the whole thing, but still cool to eat)
-First road head
-First genuine face fuck (one of my most used spank banks)
-First tit fuck
I am hard to get off with a bj, but she blew me for an hour and finally got my first bj orgasm. She found out I thought a puddle of drool all on and around me was hot, so that helped.

Attached: 20190709_052602.jpg (1240x3296, 1.97M)

Oh and I almost forgot that she would occasionally blow me in her church parking lot before or after service. And once she had googled sexy shit to try (early days of both google and our adventurous sides) so she surprised md by blowing me with a mouthfull of Sonic ice. A minute or two of the good succ and a refill of ice. Brooooo, try that shit.

show her tits

Asians are nice, hthis one give great blowjobs

Attached: 1501214314188.png (640x1136, 886K)

It's called a snowjob, moron.

Reading about the fun times you had with her makes me happy, in the wholesome way.
Which division were you in. Where you stationed anywhere?

If you read my posts, you'd already have your answer to that one.

I do have one that shows a lot more skin, but since you asked like a 12 year old, i'm cool keeping that one to myself.

I will say that prior to children, they were large, but still perky. Nipples were dark, but not too large. She had no noticable veins that huge breasts tend to have. This picture is after 4 kids so I imagine they are far different, but I have hopes they still kick ass.

Constructive.

I was Active. Spent my whole time in garrison training for a deployment that never came, but was always "about to happen." I was on an infantry post, but I wasn't in an infantry BN. My job was one that could have put me just about anywhere. If you can't tell, i'm trying to be vague on this info.

Same here, any arguments?

www.discord.com\invite\X6WgABQ

We've got everything you want. Premium Snaps, Porn accounts, Spotify Cards, Netflix Gift Cards, and whatever the fuck you could imagine. All for free and they're all obtained legally. OOq

Attached: 1562670473.035.jpg (1400x1100, 862K)

my ex it currently trying to take 6 figures from me cause i was dumb enough to have kids with her 5 years ago.....

Getting bummed about it, tbh

Attached: DD25B403-0BD9-4789-9AD0-64B86BC7A93D.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Come down to deep nude town! /DW69UVu

Oh man, just move away man jesus fuck i’m sorry for you bro

Bump

She's ginger, amazing ass, hasnt aged much since 18, and took a black cock once

Mmmh she is so hot kik me please aono2425

You know her?

Pics?

Attached: Ass 2.jpg (1274x3239, 846K)

fucking incredible dude

Ikr, ass to die for

My current gf is a 5'0" italian girl who went to a French ballet school at one point, so still incredibly flexible. She's so sweet and positive and loves going out and doing things and I know I'm falling in love with her. The scary part is that she isn't on birth control because she doesn't want to mess with her hormones but loves cum. Begs me to fill her up when her period is about to start then whispers in my ear about how she can still feel me inside her later on. Cum all over her petite little body and she will rub it around and lick it off her fingers.

I just know I'm going to accidentally knock her up one of these days

Sounds like the opposite of a problem

have you been with her since she was 18 then? how old is that pic? Because that ass would tempt me too damn hard

neither of us are anywhere near ready for kids and the emotional fall out of an abortion is something I don't want to deal with. Hoping to convince her to get an IUD or something so I can fill her up without worry

pretty much

Attached: IMG_20140607_214437.jpg (2448x3264, 1.53M)

Got kik bro? She’s a goddess

See this is good. Natural selection. Your weak retarded kids will never become a reality and that's good! Have a nice day.

My exe

Second girl I’d ever been with. She was the quite type but I found out she was secretly a slut. Did all my firsts with her. She would blow me on the way to school and all that. I cheated at college and she left me. She dated another guy and now their engaged

Attached: 26FE5B2D-CF5E-4C28-B93F-A15D7FE489F5.jpg (852x1136, 753K)

I havent no

Attached: IMG_20160522_164400 copy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

My wife is 41, has 3 kids, used to be a dancer in college. Her favorite fantasy is to pretend she's a schoolgirl being blackmailed by her teacher. Would rather have cum in her pussy than on her face.

Attached: ac_schoolgirl12.jpg (1951x919, 425K)

bruh I am so jealous that you get to pound that ass daily. She take the black cock in highschool or you share her sometimes?

I dropped her and she still wants to come and see me for sex while she has another boyfriend

discord "dot" bE57f2

Attached: 20140130_003755.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

Devastated. She’s wild

She took it a fair few years before me

Attached: Spread.jpg (2440x1981, 695K)

oof, slutty teen ginger with an irresistible ass that still has a tight body years later. You have it made dude

not too bad with her feet either

Attached: IMG_20160516_112131 2.jpg (3024x4032, 1.57M)

I'm not in to it but glad she's right for you.

Attached: Cum on ass.jpg (3264x2448, 879K)

how are her tits?

Attached: Ride.jpg (2099x3778, 1.4M)

Show ass hole please

Kekekk3434kkKkbbVE
lazy nerd u cant copy nothing to a new tab

GOy GOy GOy

Attached: IMG_20160514_232314 copy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.67M)

you are living the life dude

>your gf
FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks dude

Attached: Bath2.jpg (2346x1055, 1.52M)

gg/EQ7W4R

gf, 19yo, anal whore, loves to fuck in public

Attached: 11099727_414978085338646_1626520418_n.jpg (539x960, 70K)

user you might be asperger'd

very nice

he's a schizo spammer, been spamming this gay shit in random threads since 2018

a lot

Attached: 11715953_452314968271624_1072745313_n.jpg (887x720, 51K)

more

public fucking is my fetish. even better when its a teen. lucky bastard

ever think of spit roasting her one day or better left a fantasy?

I'd love to, and its in fantasty too haha

Attached: IMG_20150404_215625.jpg (2448x3264, 1.41M)

yes, im pretty lucky she is a good slut

Attached: 10847087_375875365915585_1715318726_n.jpg (960x539, 74K)

any taking cock?

Attached: DSC_0049.jpg (2592x1944, 416K)

where have you fucked her? What kinds of things do you make her do in public? I'm slowly warming my gf up, hoping to get her completely naked on a beach in august

ace

parks, bus, subway, theater, mostly make her suck my cock, show her ass and tits

Attached: 10872557_369344829901972_91206062_n.jpg (960x539, 77K)

Can I marry her?

love it. what was your favorite time doing that?

Nope ;) but you'd like to fuck her?

Attached: IMG_20160514_232552 copy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.7M)

when i cum all over her face and make her walk around that way

Attached: 10877569_369372643232524_448595912_n.jpg (960x566, 106K)

My wife is in her mid 20s, with great tits and birthing hips, best way to describe her personality is a momma bear, fierce and protective, will make a great mother. She is also open to new sexual experiences, and enjoys anal. Glad I will eventually get to raise a family with her. And my girlfriend is 18 mixed race skinny little thing, who I like to tie up, spank, and chock till she can’t breath all while fucking her. But it can’t last that long, since I’m married and all

mmmmm. anybody notice or catch you in the act?

pathetic,truly utterly pathetic excuse of a man

discord.plus\X6WgABQ

We've got everything you want. Premium Snaps, Porn accounts, Spotify Cards, Netflix Gift Cards, and whatever the fuck you could imagine. All for free and they're all obtained legally. DEl

Attached: 1562679649.312.jpg (666x594, 161K)

I would love to, my dude! Are you up for it?

sadly she wouldnt be haha

Attached: IMG_8648.jpg (2207x3160, 1.75M)

yes, well watch her all covered in my cum

Attached: 974469_377637459072709_464919016_n.jpg (611x960, 86K)

Cute little thing. Nice pussy on her.

Maybe if she would see my cock she would have second thoughts about it...

how big? what colour?

Attached: IMG_20160514_232431 copy 2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Around 8" dark brown

fucking hot. did that once to an ex, came all over her face in a mall change room then had her walk back to the car. was so horny i was ready to go again by the time we got back there

Little bit bigger than mine, nice

I would like to see her ginger hair too!

She is a mix of everything but Asian. She swallows every drop and loves to be choked and spanked

Attached: YouCut_20190527-VideoToMp413.webm (320x180, 1.47M)

Attached: Ass5 copy.jpg (3368x2015, 1.59M)

Free premium snaps, porn accounts, Spotify, Netflix gift cards, and whatever the fuck you could imagine inside:
www.discord.com\invite\DDYPBuw

jbH

Attached: 1562681375.9550002.jpg (660x1000, 456K)

I have someting to tell about my gf/submissive that seems to be rare nowadays on Yea Forums. She dosn't have a dick nor is she imaginary.

Why? I'll tell you why. Because he clearly can't satisfy her enough.

Yeah so they pay for their own shit. He's obviously been letting her freeload to this point, like a little millenial bitch. Now he needs to man up and tell her to fuck off. I think he has a chance.

Send me your girls for a rate/wwyd burner1002

my niggah

My gf acts extremely innocent and prude in public, but the minute you get to know her well she’s a whole new person, basically obsessed with sex.

found out wife on our second date she was a virgin...wined and dined her for almost 12 hours until she gave it up at 3am in the morning.

SPAM ALERT
FAKE
SPAM ALERT
FAKE
SPAM ALERT
FAKE
SPAM ALERT
FAKE

>implying that Yea Forums isn't completely full of racist virgins throwing tantrums because women won't touch them.

She tried to go to two different schools after she was raped at her first uni. Now she gives people facials or something, pulls in decent money though.