I’ve never had a best friend throughout my entire life. Not through middle school or high school...

I’ve never had a best friend throughout my entire life. Not through middle school or high school. I always served as a background character to those around me.

And now I’m here. A lonely wagecuck whose only connection to anyone is through the stories of others.

Feels thread?

Attached: C51CB745-1706-4C84-A349-3C2DAD897552.png (509x411, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wetransfer.com/downloads/180929353ddfd8614f26839096ddaf5420190709083132/9772724e9d491573ee0c29eefefc0fb920190709083132/f4da5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I gave up on friends a long time ago user.

Maybe its easier for me because I love writing and I can escape through my own little fictitious universe but I can tell you that humans are a toxic species.
Youre not missing out on interacting with people who dont give a shit about you.

Ive had friends come and go. Theyre like change in your pockets. Some went on to become druggies while others went on to work for giant corporations at high level management positions.

You are where you are for yourself.
You have one life.
Go and make it the one you've always wanted. And do it without anybody to slow you down

All the best

Attached: 1560242825115.jpg (494x400, 21K)

I agree with most of that, but you always hear people talk about that one friend that they’ve had their entire life. I just wish I could try that. Maybe it wouldn’t be as harsh as the reality you describe.

Or maybe I’m deluding myself into thinking otherwise.

You’re probably more important to someone than you realize. We all are. Hang in bud. Your main storyline just hasn’t happened yet.

Everyone always thinks that the grass is greener on the other side but its still just fucking grass. Its all about your perception of things I guess. I have a bunch of hollow friendships unfortunately and I feel bad about it. To me its better than being in solitude being my own fucking therapist in a talk box but. These people wont be there for me when i just need to vent or to just direct my thoughts towards and have them respond. But they want me to be there for them when they want to. Maybe theyre hollow to me because i dont trust them. Maybe thats it.

A best friend is someone who will always be there for you (I guess) and has your best in heart. Im the stupid shithead of a person who will give the literal shirt off his back so a co-worker wont get fired but fuck me I guess.

I want some head.

Whats on your mind tn OP?

Being a background character in your own life isn't so bad OP
I feel like I'm better off as a supporting cast member to one of my friends who I know will do great things

Attached: feels.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Hi user. I just wanted to say that I *love* the picture of Pepe you posted where he is smoking a cigarette. That picture is SOOO cute!!! AWWW!!! Here's a hug for making me smile ---> *hugs* Please reply back with a hug!

Attached: 1559024226967.jpg (399x351, 67K)

>Being a background character in your own life isn't so bad OP
nah is bad i would kms

kek

make some friends on discord > gg/tdw2xYb

This.

I’m kind of the same way, except I don’t even have that many hollow relationships. Let alone good ones. I just wish I was able to build that connection with someone where it gets to the point that we mutually enjoy each other’s company.

I’ll give ya a hug.

Honestly reading over what I said made me reevaluate my stance

checked yeah man go turn up my nigga be the mc

Shit, this Is as fucking Inhuman as ir can get, muy advice yo all of you guys Is start doing what males you happy and not what makes you comfortable, work for what you like Nd eventually you Will come across ppl that share that same hobbies, font he afraid to open to them, and please stop doing shot for others ando Starr ti do shit for your own good, life can be good but you have to work for it.

Tru

Don't be weak

Yeah starting convos with randoms is hard and awkward. Im in a training facility where we all have to live in a building so its less difficult but once im out of there I fear forming relationships even temporary ones will be hard.

Tbf OP, I used to have a ton of friends, and everyone but 1 fucked off.
If people can't use you for something, they won't stay around. I got like 2 friends now, one is my buddy who I help in his shop once in a while. We tend to get some beers, the other is my buddy from Sweden who I play games with.

Most friends are douches. And after I stopped helping the people I thought were my friends they fucked off. I never got any help back. And my life is too short for asshats like that.

Sorry for the mistakes, im drunk

git gud bitch nigga

Attached: fukn nerd lmao.jpg (317x451, 34K)

Hi user. I'm the homersexual who gave you a hug for having a cute user pic. Thanks for the hugs back!!!

Why not invest in a pet like a cat or a dog? Those make great friends for life, imo.

Attached: yes-i-do-think-its-a-motherfucking-game.jpg (400x400, 117K)

A thread I can relate to? I’m down. Honestly like others said before, you’re more important than you think.

Attached: B5B5AB2E-CB33-4EC5-95E4-B4150236DA1E.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Pets are just like people. If you didn’t feed them, they wouldn’t love you.

Why would I want more of that?

right out of high school, i started dating a girl i had been enamored with for a long time. we had a great connection and i loved her more than anything. we moved to san diego to start a life together. it was hard at first but we made it work. after a while, i had plans to propose to her. she started getting distant though, and one day out of the blue she got a phone call and her entire demeanor changed. like a cold wave washed over her. i could watch it happen. she refused to tell me who was on the other side of the line. when i got back from work the next day, she was gone. she packed up all her stuff from the apartment and not a trace of her was left. she blocked me on all social media and refused to answer any contact i tried to make. i sunk into depression, became an alcoholic and smoked about an ounce of weed a week just to cope with the loneliness. i was waking up drunk in the city streets regularly and was ready to die. i eventually got my shit together and left her behind as a memory that i could smile about because the time we spent together was so great. heard through the grapevine a few weeks ago that she died february of this year. she had terminal breast cancer and told the friend that gave me the news that she didnt want me to have to watch her struggle with treatment or worry about her. i put the pieces together and can only assume that phone call that changed everything was her being told her diagnosis and her chances. it hurts again, but perspective is nice to have. i still love you, mel. where ever you are now. i hope you're sleeping peacefully.

go get friends and quit being a lonely incel fag

Now I'm angry!!! I think you need to look at friendships/relationship from a not so transactional manner. It's just not that cut and dry.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Shit man, sorry.

My condolences.

I understand being reductive is a bit pointless, but I can’t really help but feel any other way. The only reason people have relationships is because reptile brain. It’s all about gain in the end.

thanks bros. this is honestly the first time I've talked about it to anyone. feels good to get it off my chest. knowing that she passed opens up the wounds again, but i understand her actions now. she was abused a lot when she was a young teen and it really fucked her up. couldn't sleep with her back facing the door, would wake up in a panic, couldn't cross the street without someone with her. it got exhausting at times, but i truly enjoyed being there to support her and feel like I was taking care of her in a way. i wish she would have let herself be open to telling me the truth and letting me be there for her during her chemo and end of life preparations. that's the aspect that hurts the most to be honest.

Lost my job recently, burning through savings for fast food and gas money. All I do is sit at home and smoke weed/cigs and listen to music on my stereo. The only living things that interact with me are my lizard and my cat. I have recently come into contact with an old friend who moved out of town in high school. Hes coming back to visit, and he needed a place to stay and I said he could crash at my place. For the first time in a month, I've gotten off my ass, i did laundry, washed my bedding and clothes. I try to talk to him as much as possible, but time zones makes it hard. I hate myself and my life but I do care about this guy, and I really dont want to disappoint him. I'm not gay, just lonely and really anticipating human interaction again. Also pic related its stereo set up. Albums in pic: we were dead before the ship sank- modest mouse (fav band), A.M.- arctic monkees, Oracular spectacular- MGMT. Tape is: greetings from TIMBUK3- TIMBUK3.

Attached: 20190709_003012_compress28.jpg (4032x3024, 1000K)

Just be an average looking dude and download grinder, you will get lots of friends!

i have a similar sort of situation. have you tried making schedules/routines for yourself? I used to go weeks even months without washing my bed sheets or sinks or shower and let my hygiene get out of hand. now i assign certain days to certain cleaning tasks and it's helped a lot with my confidence in talking to people. i'm no longer shying away from asking people to come over and play a game of poker or throw some darts simply because i'm too depressed to clean my place. i know it's a hard thing to do, but exercise helps a lot. nothing strenuous, just some stretching and a quick jog or bike ride goes a long way towards motivation to tackle other aspects of your life that may seem daunting.

also, sweet set up you got. music is an important part of life. don't ever give up that pleasure. do you play any instruments too?

You are not hopeless, you are just looking it by the wrong side, its not about gain, most fake relationships are yes but you will not treat someone you like as shit, why wouldnt you feed a pet for example, they literally dont ask for anything more than thatand company, and a real friend wont ask for anything more than your company. When people is happy it shows, and people get atracted to that, even pets get attracted to that.

My hygiene isnt out of hand but it could help, my sleep schedule is also fucked up really badly I sleep at 7am and wake up at noon. I'm learning bass. And i play drums, i also (used to) do ameture producing, i have a mic, interface, and software, just nobody to record. I also used to do a lot of spray painting and graffiti at but I dont get out much and cant afford paint

fellow drummerfag here. what kind of set up are you running? i play guitar and bass a lot better but i enjoy drums a lot more. if you ever need someone to trade tracks with and you have kik/ig/etc drop some links and i'll add you. i've been getting into production lately too and i'm a bit of a sperg in a small town so there's not a lot of people to play music with.

art is super helpful too, i wish i had the talent to sketch or paint with any sort of confidence. i mainly stick to collage work and fabric/spray paint projects on furniture and the like i find at goodwill. have been getting into making my own band patches lately though, i have another jacket that could use some personality.

How is that possible?

I mean... even Hitler had Goebbels

Welp that hit hard. I was expecting something faggy from the way you started your story but I left with some genuine feels. Deepest sympathies user, I hope you have come to terms with things. I'm sorry.

Try getting more involved with your friends or whatever is this. Like making parties, going out together or watever, give them importance, they'll give it back you you

Nic3, I've only recently gotten into production so I only have 1 track, it's a midi input only thing g cuz I cant play instruments v well. Also i some sketching and drawing I'll show some if u care to see.

I'm really sorry. I wish I could convey just how much i, I dont even have words for this. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

hell yeah man let's hear it. probably loads better than anything i could produce. i know how to play the instruments but i'm pretty challenged when it comes to the technology side of production. i can dial in a decent sound on a mixer but mastering eludes me.

same, i work 9-5 in a warehouse and i feel i've only talked at people all my life, used to be addicted to alcohol but now i just stick to weed and tweek. i've always struggled with getting to "know" people and improve things further than just talking to people when i need to at work though, this has also been a positive in my life because i have nothing to lose and i can "animate" myself when i talk to people, i will work my way up in my job soon enough.

Sure give me a minute to figure out how to get it to you, I'll prob post an anonymous link. It's a cover of helena beat by foster the people.

Also phoneposting rn so gotta get my laptop

Stop being an NPC user, start to be the hero of your own story.

I remember crying about only two people (maybe three) aside from my family: my very first girlfriend in elementary school when she dumped me, and my D&D friend of five years just before he left for his mission this January. I cared about them for different reasons, and they cared about me at least while I could interact with them on a regular basis. I had to confront every crappy thing I've done to them when they left, maybe I was too hard-headed or self-absorbed to apologize.
If you decide to nurture any friendship to a similar degree, OP, you just might find yourself crying like I did. Make it count.

Welp, whenever I thought i had a 'best friend' they all backstabbed me. Then I've transitioned to be exactly like you.

Such is life.

Attached: 1549824874545.jpg (460x301, 24K)

I am become ouch, the mightiest of feels.

Attached: 1559289801120.jpg (544x549, 58K)

chek'd and truthful

I did this in like 1 afternoon with a burst of energy. its pretty ass, but better than nothing huh.
wetransfer.com/downloads/180929353ddfd8614f26839096ddaf5420190709083132/9772724e9d491573ee0c29eefefc0fb920190709083132/f4da5d

I remember you. As a matter fact, I knew several of you when I was a lad. I sometimes wonder what ever became of all of you little tag-alongs.

Attached: 59F73307-B0EE-4F69-B6FC-DC3E1CAA513E.jpg (902x1792, 229K)

Yeah user, I just found out someone I was in love with felt the same back, I just moved on from them because I thought I didn't have a chance. I moved and wish I could go back.