What does it feel like to take another person's life

What does it feel like to take another person's life.

Attached: D7a_4PAV4AAtUJS.jpg (900x900, 51K)

It probably doesn't feel like anything.

If you didn't like the person you probably feel nothing. If you liked them you probably feel regret.

Accidentally? Pretty shitty.
Purposely? No idea, probably not that bad.

hurts a lot less than taking your own

I've already murdered 5 filthy infidels
they deserve nothing but death
now i'm back in the UK and nobody even knows about it

like everything about you just opened up in a bad way. You wonder if people can tell at first

once you start to do it when you think you're justified, you feel nothing else than just pleasure and a sense of justice

I'm assuming youre in the military? Is the PTSD people develop from killing the enemy or just being in a stressful environment?

Wtf? You sound like an alien who just read a book on human behaviour. How sad must it be to never leave your house and live om thebinternet for so long that you lose your humanity to this extent.
"Well, you probaply feel regret.." NO SHIT YOU FAGGOT. If you're not a psychopath you will feel more than that!

Killing someone you love is like getting your first kiss. It’s best fucking feeling in the world for that one moment.

No, I work at a kebab restaurant .

as i wrote here because i forgot it...you don't feel anything if you feel justified

ITT a buncha faget niggers that have literally no idea what they are posting

Attached: 31MBZ2h06PL.jpg (375x267, 11K)

You're probably 12 years old and have never seen anyone kill another human being. People rarely feel anything and people convicted of murder are not bawling their eyes out.

Attached: 1562608276759.jpg (140x286, 13K)

kek

he says probably b/c hes speculating you dumb faggot, quit being so militant you edgy fucklord

>infidels
so you killed allies?

because infidels are what camel humping cave niggers call us. So i think you're full of shit.

source: I was an 11b for 8 years. gun team squad leader.during both deployments.

I've been deployed to both Afghanistan and Iraq and have 6 confirmed kills.

PTSD is developed from traumatic experience. hence post traumatic stress disorder. mental and physical fatigue from the shit you go through. although it's not nearly as bad as the world wars and vietnam, and anyone who claims that it is, is just a little bitch.

most people who claim they have ptsd, did a 3 year contract and bs'd the VA so they could get a compensation check.

Depends. Blast some enemy limb from limb in a combat zone? Feel not bad. That guy was trying to kill buddy. Now, if that same bullet keeps going and hits a kid it is a lot more morally concerning.

he admitted he was a brit so of course he killed some allies.

I had 2 confirmed kills to my name from Afghanistan, 10 years ago and 11 years ago.

I feel nothing. Not because i'm a heartless bastard, but it was completely random that it was my shots that took them out, they would have been killed by someone else some way or the other. It was just a job, everyone knew what they were going to and what the outcome could be.

Its like blinking or throwing your trash away

touche

fuck of pig what makesyou think i care about white people you deserve nothing but death fuck you and your imperialism
the only allies are my brothers in faith

you're just no more than a zionist soldier, you also deserve death fuck off

where are you from user? im assuming you moved to the UK from your homeland?

Go fuck your mother and shit in the street you dog.

dont disrespect pigs like that you pork hating dune coon

Been involved in 3 OIS's, 2 ended in the subject's death as a result of wounds sustained by gunshots.

The part that sucks is the endless paperwork, interviews, court process, attorney consultation, etc. Bet your ass, if you shoot someone, the family WILL sue you. The lose almost always, but it's just a long ass headache. Always worried about the what ifs.

The fact that two guys are dead because of me is no big deal, tbh. Them or me, didn't even have to think about it. Easy decision.

I don't know. I've only killed politicians.

ask the government, they know better than most.

Sounds like we need to take out some pigs.

you get used to it

Attached: hermit BAS .png (659x982, 771K)

Eat a shit log you nigger.

Attached: 1562648252835.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Story behind this picture ?

Probably the most erotic thing you can do. The sexual sensation is beyond measure. You should try it and kill yourself.

But no really, I got the weirdest boner.

chick stabbed her boyfriend. happened couple weeks back

You sound like someone who’s in denial of the fact that death and killing is a part of nature and our dna

>dune coon

Attached: 85560498-943A-4022-8D37-299DA45470B9.jpg (189x292, 10K)

Last summer I was taking care of my sister's house in a city 500 km south of where I live while she was on a diving trip in Mexico.
It is actually our family's home, tho' she uses it.
She is a Lt. Colonel at the Army, and my brother-in-law is an Artillery Major too.
My duty was to take care of the cats, keep clean and enjoy the natural park and its amenities.
The house is within a guarded, upper middle class very quiet neigbourhood so supposedly there was nothing to worry about, security -wise.
Late one night, the cats and dogs went crazy and started to bark and run around so I thought that another big quake was about to come (the last one, at 8,8 Richter, left quite a mess) so I grabbed the emergency pack and a .45 that was on the night table drawer just in case (in the last quake, my lil' sister established an armed checkpoint for the neighbourhood so nobody could come and sack anything)
But no earthquake come, so I went downstairs to see what was happening, and found two niggers ransacking the ground floor.
I yelled at them, but they didn't seem to understand (it turned out that they were Haitian immigrants) and charged instead against me with a makeshift machete while the other reached for what seemed a revolver in his pocket.
I jumped back upstairs and reached for the pistol but the fucking nigger wielded the sword closer to me so I pointed him with the .45 trying to make him retreat (I knew they would be catched shortly after) but he raised the machete and made a blow towards my head.
I shot him in the shoulder from around 3 metres and the damn baboon fell screaming on the floor.
The other chimp raised his revolver against me but before he cocked it, I shot him point-blank in the face.
No face afterwards (and most of his head was gone too)

After all of the noise, the guards came, called the police and all was over.
I was full of adrenalin cuz o' the fact that two dirty niggers had entered my home.
Killing the baboon meant nothing to me

In a bank vault?
Also, she's badass as fuck smoking a cig covered in her murdered boyfriend's blood. That's fucking metal.

its not a bank vault. lobby with mail boxes or smth

Even more kick-ass, then

Good riddance. Wish all scumbag thieves got whacked.

Nothing. A greater crime than the act itself.

It helps a lot when they're shooting back at you.

No bog deal, if you don't get caught.

Wow, so much edge, don't cut yourself with it.

Is that George Lucas? My man

When are they going to learn? They need to ban assault knives.

Great

So, was this deleted or something? Cause when I click the thumbnail I get OP's picture.

Oh yeah, definitely. Definitely deleted

God damn, this thread has some particularly stupid people in it. He’s pretending to be a smelly Arab who vacationed with ISIS and now he’s back in the UK. Which does happen sometimes because the UK government is whipped by the hyper-liberal populace.

I'm highly empathetic, I used to cry when I saw someone else crying. I feel guilty and terrible when I say something nasty online, especially if it's to an underdog.

How do you think I'd hold up?

Thx bro!
May you have a nice evening.

Obviously this varies, but how often must you get up-close and personal? A lot of the time it looks like extremely long range gunfights. Also, do they still use mortars? That’s what would frighten me.

You sound like a fag lol

>being this dumb
Don’t you realize the UK monitors boards like this for potential terrorists? It’s happened before. Have fun getting jail time guy. I hope the shitty joke you posted on Yea Forums was worth it...

I’m guessing you’re a cop in America?

The UK force maybe watching threads like this, but they never do anything about it, due to lack of funding, when it all goes wrong they always go, oh yeah, we were watching him but we thought he was ok, until he killed 22 people at a gig, or killed 20 with a van....

100% total recall of the event too. You even noticed the other guy reach for a revolver whilst one was charging at you with a machete. Obviously telling the truth.

It must be amazing to torture and kill my enemies. Just imagining the primal sensations of delivering justice and seeing them squirm while they collapse under their own pride fills me with joy.

I would never have the balls to post something like this on Yea Forums

I’ve seen people arrested for posting less on /b.

wasn't there a few traitor guys from the UK who joined isis or something?

You aren't feeling anything if you don't care about them. Soldiers don't feel anything for the enemies they kill they get PTSD from the stress knowing they could get killed any second in combat

Probably a sweet sweet release probably would be like the best adrenaline high ever. I can only imagine how satisfying it would be

How did you see that then?

Disappointing

>Not completely depraved of empathy
Fag

That happens a decent amount.

No.
I didn't knew what the other one was doing, but I assumed that what he was trying to reach for was a gun.
I was fallen on my back upstairs, partially lifted by the small emergency pack y had hanging from one of my shoulders.
I had the gun in my hand because I had no time to put it inside the pack and put it on a mesh side pocket of the pack.
Things happened faster than I recall, though: from the moment I yelled to them till I shot the second nigger, passed roughly 30 seconds.
I know that from the surveillance cameras my sister has on the ground floor to check for the cats while she is away, but to me it was like 5 minutes.
If somebody charges against you with a machete, it is slower than you might think, so I had a couple of seconds to reach for the .45.
I recall having observed for a while the nigger before shooting it, but the footage shows me shooting as soon as I raised the pistol, and the dead one being shot just 2 seconds afterwards, but to me were like 2 minutes.
He actually had a .32 revolver with him.
Ironically, my sis had been deployed for 6 months in Haiti several years before this.
I was very concerned about the cats, who got scared and I was afraid the niggers might have hurt them, but the ape carnage left me indifferent, maybe cuz instinctively i cannot see them as humans, or even as animals.
BTW, all the gore was cuz I grabbed a pistol loaded with practice rounds, which are designed to make big, clear holes on paper targets (unlike combat ammo) within short range, and when shot at bodies are worse than expansion bullets.
Sis was relaxing at the shooting range before her vacation and forgot to change the mag for one with standard ammo.
Funny enough.

Actually, they weren’t arrested, but I’m pretty sure I saw a picture of a court summons citing posts on an anonymous messaging board and I think I fine was involved. PRETTY sure jail time was involved, too.

LOL

Like bags of sand

nice

got mugged in my car by two white ass druggies with knives and when they where running away i whipped my glock 17 and killed one and the other ran away with nothing but his filthy life, you dont feel anything, maybe you feel good because get fucked but thats it

Like doing coke.

I too like to use military terms to pass off a service member and then validate that with a literally made up term “confirmed kill”

Pretty similar to what happened to me last summer.
I am sure that being threatened or hurt helps a lot with not giving a fuck about killing scumbags, and even more, with feeling good and even after killing one of such

Attached: talk about backseat driving.webm (388x368, 824K)

Gee, I don’t know FBI. Shouldn’t you be catching niggers?