Anybody else think she deserved it?

anybody else think she deserved it?

Attached: whore.jpg (692x363, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Circumstances-Surrounding-Jennifer-Alfonsos-Death-Make-It-More-Difficult-for-Family-Loved-Ones-Say-219361731.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for sure.

just remind me what she did again?

Attacked her husband with a knife after she started an argument with him for no reason. He shot her in self defense, but he still got sent to prison for life. God damn injustice is what that is.

Didn't toast the bread how he liked it

technically, as far as i've understood it (of course each state is different), self defense can be overruled if the weapons aren't even. she had a knife he had a gun so he had the superior weapon so it no longer qualifies as self defense. (((they've))) been working hard to skew the laws in america over the last several decades so it's hard to say.

Attached: jews the more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

That's 100% horse shit. As long as the defendant reasonably (can prove in court) that they feared for their life, you can use whatever you have access to.

I wouldn't be surprised

Yeah that's how it usually works.

Doent make sense. Why would he take a photo of her after?

Because he turned himself into the police, showing it as evidence and showing how he regretted it.

i don't believe that's true. not for every single state in america.

Attached: face okay retard.png (496x486, 166K)

Nah shooting someone coming at you with a knife is reasonable force, since both are seriously lethal.

This is just pure pussy pass, yet again.
The justice system is full of white knight faggots who can't wait to prove how chivalrous and manly they are by letting women off the hook or crucifying any man who dared harm m'ladies - no matter the justification.

you're acting like this won't be completely played by a (((lawyer))) in court. play the defense like she was never running at him, how can they prove other wise? you see how that works now and what i'm talking about? where as, if they had a gun, it's for sure easier to get to stick.

Attached: face cat say what.png (1080x984, 490K)

a knife can be more deadly than a gun in a holster or on a table when your inside a house and few feet from each other
You got a link to the story OP?

fucking exactly. He even had marks where she hit him numerous times before she pulled the knife. The pigs who confiscated the security camera footage showed that she hit him A LOT.
But because she has a pussy, she is seen as the victim.

He should have emptied the magazine.

>Guy in your home with a knife
>You bust out your room with an FS2000
Shit
>Drop your rifle to juke the intruder to grab a kitchen knife.

Ok retard

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Circumstances-Surrounding-Jennifer-Alfonsos-Death-Make-It-More-Difficult-for-Family-Loved-Ones-Say-219361731.html

>But because she has a pussy, she is seen as the victim.
This. Who gives a fuck who's in the wrong? She has a vagina which makes her innocent of any wrongdoing that could have taken place

It makes me fucking sick

is this the case that was on an episode of forensic files?

I think so

Dumbass gun carrying Americans don't understand just how narrow the definition of "self defense" is in most parts of the country. It's usually the minimal amount of force required to protect you or others. And it usually requires you make every other available attempt to deescalate and be safe.

Not saying she was blameless but if he did get convicted, it's probably because they found convincing evidence that he could have resolved the situation without killing her.

what happened?

Is it a cattle doctrine state? Bc if so, he's not expected to try to retreat.

Nah, fuck that. If my bitch came at me with a knife, I'm grabbing my .308 from my hip and crackin every shot into her chest

read the thread, nig

This argument is fucking hilarious. It sounds like something an 8 year old would come up with.

Weapons not being even.

You seriously think there's some big book of weapon hierarchy they can refer to?

>You seriously think there's some big book of weapon hierarchy they can refer to?
THIS.

Dude deserves the death penalty for turning himself in. Or have his balls chopped. Dumb bitch deserves it for using a deadly weapon. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: 64405773_2200914540215270_4072913964923617280_n.jpg (550x662, 52K)

He could've shot her in the leg maybe but i wasn't in the situation so it's still bullshit

Do stupid people know they're stupid?

Like does some high school diploma roofer or factory worker have this conscious understanding that they're below average?

And if so, do stupid people ever factor that into life? Like do they ever think, "I'm probably too dumb to know what's best so I ought to just do what I'm told."

And in that sense, are stupid people consciously aware of this inequity when they try to argue things like this on the internet? Or do they have some genuine belief that they're approximately as capable of intellectualism as everyone else?

who the fuck reads a thread?

inb4 white knight

idk ask your mom

Attached: Screenshot (162).png (1198x727, 389K)

smart niggas

Omg fucking no.

If you have to draw a gun, your life is being threatened (legally speaking). If the law says it's ok to shoot to miam, they're saying you can draw a gun on none life threatening situations.

Aiming for a leg is shoe on head retarded.

>superior weapon
>no longer qualifies as self defense

Attached: 1560543148754.jpg (479x317, 34K)

no, youre wrong and retard. fuck off faget

Attached: nobrochill.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Well maybe if he did shoot her in the leg he wouldn't be in this much deep shit.

What? HELL NO.

I know.

ITT:
>>/pol/

>t. European who has no rights to defend himself

>Shooting someone when your life isn't being threatened

Yup, way better situation, and way easier defense case

>.308
>hip

Do you even gun?

Well, at least it can't not be said the American public education system produces good comedy.

Clearly no one here does

You've never heard of a .308 Revolver?????? Fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot (169).png (1019x587, 617K)

Attached: 53468118_653181388435616_1881659566475706368_n.jpg (680x339, 16K)

An incel with a pellet gun with take an eye out/10

Attached: 1562613685827.gif (144x182, 19K)

lmao okay retard

No. Don't draw your weapon unless you're prepared to shoot. When you shoot, you're shooting to stop the threat. Not slow down the threat, or somehow hurt the threat's feelings. Stop the threat. Look, someone is coming at you with a deadly weapon. They mean to kill you. Thinking in any way otherwise is patently stupid. If you wound the attacker, the attacker will continue the attack. Stop the threat.

tl;dr: Push the "LOUD" button until it goes *click*

I obviously mean while his life is threatened. I said i didn't know the situation (such as distance) but i imagine he could've disabled her with it instead.

And you need to go back to (r)eddit

Dumbest thing I've read all day

It makes me sick that for a man to protest being treated less than human by our society earns him the title of misogynist and he gets his life ruined

She's not the fucking terminator

All women deserve it.

> self defense can be overruled
> if the weapons aren't even
> he had the superior weapon so it no longer qualifies as self defense
> it's the Jews

Attached: 1439168105002.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Based and redpilled

Why is this shitskin even in the US?

She married a pussy.she slapped him around.he couldn't beat so he shot her.hes gunna make a cute gf in the penitentiary.

It's fucking injustice. Any time I've had a female hit me, I've jawed them. Every time. And after that one hit, they don't do it again. But then she tells all of her slut friends that I'm a woman beater and a monster. Tell me how that makes sense, when she hits me first?

Attached: Screenshot (166).png (457x361, 163K)

lmao okay retard

I hope “your bitch” nopes the fuck out of your life. Ass clown.

Too late for her to fuck you. She's dead btw. Fuck off white knight faggot.

Why did you get involved with women in the first place?

nope lol she loves me

Attached: 4ch.jpg (474x586, 25K)

Because they're attractive and I like wet pussy?

ITT: White knight (r)eddit faggots defending a lethal and crazy woman. It's as if they can do no wrong in your eyes.

Attached: whotf2a8fmr21.jpg (660x660, 84K)

facts

In red states, yes, but in blue states, like MA, NY, CA, no. You must retreat

>never fucked a woman in his life or touched a tit

lmao okay retard

Attached: castle.jpg (753x410, 43K)

Seriously?

Smith & Wesson M67 .308 Special Revolver

fucking god damn retards, jesus

Attached: 4cha.jpg (453x512, 50K)

Castle or not, he has a couple of problems, he brandished a firearm so he escalated it to deadly. Her grabbing a knife is self defense against his escalation. You can’t escalate to deadly force and then when someone meets your deadly force with deadly force, then claim self defense when you shoot them. Finally, he said he disarmed her and then shot her when she punched him (not deadly force). So it’s straight up second degree murder.

nope. she deserved it.

That’s a 38. Fucking typo. Dipshits.

Attached: 8133701352.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

Okay. Guess that will be his defense.

Did any of you read the story? She punched him and he left and came back with a gun. He deserves to rot in prison.

except it's not

Yeah. She attacked him first. What do you not get about that?

Its not self defense if you had the chance to leave but decides to come back with a gun to commit a murder.

But she hit him first. She initiated the conflict and got physical to begin with, and had a history of getting physically violent with him. So she had it coming

Doesn't say anything about a knife.

If you can't see the logic there, you're retarded and your argument means nothing too me lmaoo

read it retard

So being punched by a woman means you can execute her? Merrican logic, no wonder your country is so fucked.

Did you read the article? Clearly a typo the entire thing is about a 38 special. You low IQ baiting fucktard.

lmao okay retard

I did retard, even in his facebook post he says she punched him and nothing about a knife.

fucking duh

Okay, that might be how you feel. In no jurisdiction is that the law. Unless some other circumstances come to light he will be found guilty.

She grabbed a knife when she saw he had a gun. She's the one who is actually exercising self defense. The dude escalated a fist fight into a life or death situation. He's not fit to live in society.

still bought one, still have one, whether it's a .308 or .38, it'll still kill so whatever

What a bunch of weak faggots you are to have to defend yourselves with a gun against a women.

Good

He's already been found guilty. This happened, like, 10 years ago. I'm saying it's injustice

lmao okay retard

>What a bunch of weak faggots you are to have to defend yourselves with a gun against a women.

Attached: 4channn.jpg (1000x844, 61K)

Attached: C5EC862F-647B-4BD5-940E-91FF42050E8C.jpg (474x266, 20K)

When he shot her she didn't have any weapon.
Trying to fight a guy that has a gun and a knife he just took from you is another thing though

Do these look the same to you?

Attached: 8A26C733-4296-449C-A433-802E4A25B44D.jpg (386x253, 12K)

yes

Yeah. she had a knife, he disarmed her, she punched him, her shot her. How hard is that to understand?

Well I hope some big nogs break down your door and you have your revolver and a box of .308.

wow you're actually retarded and can't see that I've been fucking with you this whole time. You're an idiot lol

You were! OMG! I feel so silly.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Would pay top dollar to see how you will "resolve" when some crazies rush you with a knife user

>"m'lady, please put your knife down"
>tips fedora as self-defense
>gets stabbed

duh

Especially this fagot here

And for the rest of you fucking niggers that don't bother to research the fucking story, in 2013 Derek Medina shot and killed his ex-wife Jennifer Alfonso in THEIR FUCKING KITCHEN, NOT AN ELEVATOR. Forensic evidence supported the fact that she was shot execution style. The dumb nigger only turned himself in because he fucking posted the photo directly to Facebook moments later. I'm as conservative as it gets and I fucking hate women that get away with fucking over men, but this incident was CLEARLY not one of those times and medina is fucking guilty.