Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Attached: weed.jpg (1280x800, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EPGzt9qDjoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 4b6d0e01a05990b7129f0a9cd63c28ae.jpg (768x432, 31K)

well so is sex but we have to reproduce somehow.

Cool, thanks for the indisputable input there... faggot.

I mostly agree, its more of a gimmick than anything else these days. Sure being high feels okay, but so what?

People who think sex sucks, suck at sex. There's a reason why literal empires have fallen over pussy,

Get good

>we have to reproduce somehow

nobody needs to be reproducing retard

spoken like a true nigger

It's not that expensive if you are an adult with an income. Being high is amazing, used to do it all day every day until I got psychosis from it and now I can't smoke anymore. I miss it so much, like a true addict.

youtu.be/EPGzt9qDjoQ guerilla grow kee kee muh muh kooosh

And i just legally wasted 200 dollars on it.

Cocaine is a lot more fun. You just have to like, not overdo it

Isn't it almost by design, difficult to not overdo?

This. Weed is too strong now and just makes me sleepy as fuck after feeling goofy for 40 minutes.

Weed is only illegal because the feds and state jails know they'll make more money because of its rebellious, illegal appeal. Once the government legalizes, no one will give a shit about weed anymore but a bunch of old farts with arthritis.

Attached: tumblr_p0xh0eXrrx1sdkovlo7_250.gif (245x250, 1.75M)

Cool, nice opinions, very good job guys wow!

Next thread

Buying a $30,000 truck is overrated and a waste of money.

Weed is illegal because it was associated with Mexical migrant farmworkers, and its criminalization occurred as a means to harrass them. Prior to Harry Anslinger, weed was only illegal in American states on the Mexican border.

Attached: illegal.jpg (500x522, 48K)

Weed is illegal because they wanted to make hemp illegal because it was a threat to the oil industry.

Attached: 1558036422317.jpg (600x800, 66K)

Attached: 1557349667394.jpg (684x982, 238K)

Attached: broccoli-is-the-new-weed_o_3484583.jpg (960x720, 507K)

Attached: 1549134835630.jpg (662x1024, 110K)

Attached: 1549135541998.png (490x399, 60K)

It is, but it's a cheap pleasant high so why complain

Weed=adhd

you don't want to make your cells just "rejuvenate faster". that sounds like an invitation for cancer and/or shorter lifespan. no part of a human body will ever naturally live 1000 years on its own, unless you do something weird with stem cells or something because cells can only split so many times so even if you could take your brain and put it in new bodies, it wouldn't last 500 years.

Weed lowers test

I have seen God smoking weed. It was impressive! I have seen the universe smoking weed, it was even better. I have seen Snoop Dog smoking weed, it was

Being high does feel great. I had a half a week habit in uni and I'm trying to stay clean to get a job. I know the feel.
I also sometimes think the psychosis has started with me (I auditory hallucinate on weed and on a few rare occasions it's gotten out there) but I don't give a fuck.
I've been asked by stoner friends if I ever miss being as high as when I first started smoking, and unlike most of them I actually don't. I love weed for how well it relaxes me. I like the chill, not the trip.

I smoke too much weed and can concur. There's so much pressure within "weed culture" to smoke everyday or to smoke as much as you can and get totally baked because it's 'all natural man'. The inability of stoners to put it down and enjoy a mild high is completely mind blowing to me, but here I am... stuck getting more high than I ever wanted to be, just because nobody else will ever agree to quit a spliff half way through.

You wouldn’t understand you dumb crackhead

Attached: 28682122-11B5-48D9-9A6A-217774BCCA87.jpg (1018x1313, 162K)

It is overrated but pretty much everything good in life is.

People who think weed is a waste don’t know how to smoke weed correctly.

For me it was a waste of time.

I rarely smoke and spend a negligible amount of money on weed and I would still say it's a waste

Attached: june.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)