Gf stops wanting sex very often

>gf stops wanting sex very often
>ask her what's wrong
>she tells me she's just been stressed etc etc
>except there's always about a week solid where she constantly wants sex
>wakes me up early before work to have sex
>when I get home she wants sex
>this goes on for a while, usually about 5-10 days before she just stops wanting sex
>search around online a bit
>find out women essentially go in heat every month and that within this period called ovulation, they are most likely to get pregnant
>gf knows I don't want kids because i'm an anti-natalist
>gf has told me in the past she would do anything to start a family
>talked to her about it and got her to admit to me that she was trying to get pregnant which is also why she wouldn't want me to use condoms and just pull out
>her exact words were "I know that you'd be a good father once you had your first kid. My dad didn't want kids either until my mom got pregnant"
>break up with her on the spot
so now I'm single again and I feel like shit.

Attached: 1560389733888.png (455x543, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

piv.pivpiv.dk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anti-natalist
Just an intellectual way of saying "future suicide statistic"

Quit being a jerk and knock her ass up. Either she’s going to leave you or trick you into it and then you’ll be one of those losers that whines about how shitty your life it.
Just man up and do your job you useless genetic deadend.

You got so fucking lucky bro. Dont look back just keep running.

Kill yourself loser

You did the right thing son

Retard. Complete retard.

>anti-natalist
Lol she sure dodged a bullet there bro
Learn to be a normal fucking human being

Seriously. I never wanted kids either. Until my wife decided we were having one. So she stopped taking the pill and nature took its course.

Best thing that ever happened to me.

This. Kill yourself and get it over with OP - she may move on faster when she realizes it was all your fault

Good job, you shouldn't keep her as your gf when she's that controlling and disrespectful towards your way of life.

Hey OP do you want to give me her number? I really feel like talking to her about how retarded you are I seriously can't get over it lol

Dude, what did you think she was hanging out with you for in the first place? The comfort of care, safety and eventually the reality of her going through the most painful experience of her life with you keeping her sane. Theres this thing called menopause, its where they're higher influence of hormones turns on them and they start managing their emotions with no sense of evaluation. Ive met a good few in that scenario and I dont think they should be allowed in public, there would probably be communal homes for women in that state if bundleing them up didnt make things worse.

Anyways theres ladys out there who have fought off the silly urge to continue ones existance, they just can just focus on their other problems more. You've got nothing to worry about in the end, your a man, you should consider yourself lucky you managed to catch her while you could.

Attached: 1560355571857.webm (484x302, 2M)

Yeah she did the worst thing she possibly could: want OP to be a normal person

I almost feel like everybody agreeing with op is just op trying to not look like a retard

>fought off the silly urge
Yep, this is OP

One time during lunch at school, the pack of autists and special kids started losing their shit for no reason whatsoever. I thought to myself, "Man, theres no way that someone could possibly be more retarded than they are."

I believe this for awhile, then i read your post, OP.

hah

>OP posts about not wanting kids
>tons of Yea Forumstards light him up for not wanting kids
>Yea Forumstards want kids now?
>mfw

Attached: 1558931248713.jpg (960x958, 215K)

Now that you’re single, go have a vasectomy. That way you won’t have to worry about getting in this situation again in the future. Takes 15 minutes and very low cost.

I don't care if someone doesn't want kids, but he called himself an "anti-natalist" which is the most cringey ideology there is

More proof that OP is a retarded faggot that missed his one chance in having a normal family. Kill yourself while you got the chance, faggot.

Attached: 42E0D2E9-74D2-4A1A-B451-29CDE5DE88B9.png (489x511, 130K)

More webms of this

retarf

Attached: IMG_83329.jpg (355x447, 20K)

Didn't you hear? Btards are now jerking it to normies

Attached: 1556283791513.jpg (124x125, 4K)

Me not OP, (YOU) OP

Attached: 1556992294665.jpg (718x504, 131K)

>Embracing the ideology that we should stop having kids
>Why are the shitskins outnumbering us with each generation?

>not getting yourself snipped without her knowing

If you don't want fucking kids that's what you do moron

That's assuming he's intelligent enough.

I like how you believe that you’re the wronged party here. Idk how any woman ever put up with you long enough to want to have kids with you lol

seething normalfags

anti-natalist?
more like anti-gaytalist
sorry bro, youre definitely gay

anti natalist LMFAO ; she will definately leave you and won't be much longer. lol u cringey faggot

ok didnt read the whole thing lmao , gj faggot now u r single. women want children , no woman will want to go long term with you if you are unwilling to start a family. just how it is

Op should just admit he wants to fly away with Peter Pan and never grow up.

what the fuck was the point of this thread OP
you could just have gotten a vasectomy without telling her and cum in her all you wanted and eventually "figure out" that you're sterile, she might eventually have dumped you but you wouldn't have to break it with here before that time came. If you feel like shit because you dumped her, then you shouldn't have done that, niggertard.

Attached: 1441096681797.gif (161x200, 1.17M)

piv.pivpiv.dk/