Post apocalypse stuff

Post apocalypse stuff.

Looking for movie and book recommendations but also weapons, gear, games, graphic novels and shit.

Will dump images and moveis I can remember.

Attached: PA 1.-Recurve-Bow-for-SHTF.jpg (564x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

displate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Cured. Good post virus outbreak, kinda like 28 days later.

Attached: PAcomfy.gif (1200x500, 1.66M)

The night eats the world. A french zombie survival movie. Really worth watching.

Attached: PA beach.jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

The Chrysalids

The Survivalist. British movei about a lone survivor in the woods. I really liked it and there's a tidy forced sex scene in it.. lol

Attached: PA comfy mental mike.gif (500x283, 32K)

I'm not sure that the books were translated into other languages, but the "Epoch of the Dead" by Andrei Cruz. There about zombies.

Right at your door. A dirty bomb goes off and people board themselves indoors, good ending too.

Attached: PAcmfy.gif (1280x768, 979K)

These final hours. Australian movie about the sun incinerating the world. Guy trying to get to his pregnant girlfriend before australia is effected but saves a girld along the way. Kinda brutal and awesome

Attached: PA crp.jpg (480x640, 158K)

The Metro series of games is pretty good. Post apocalyptic Russia.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy is dope.

Attached: SeGpmsl.jpg (1920x1079, 798K)

I'm just gonna dump some photos

Attached: Vzh77Je.jpg (1600x900, 285K)

I completeed the first game. Was gonna buy the newest one but never got round to it and my ps4 is so loud these days.. lol

I did buy the books though and will reda them when I can focus.

There's a russian movie called Stalker which is decent, all fucked up world and strange alien zonesa round the world. Based on a book called Roadside picnic.

Attached: PAbb.gif (903x507, 1.81M)

>post apocalyptic russia
Was there ever a pre apocalyptic russia

This is what i was gonna suggest

Attached: mdBzpAf.jpg (1720x907, 327K)

you should check out this guy
displate com/jakubrozalski/world-of-1920+

Anarchist Cookbook
Has a lot of handy things you can use when the time comes

lol there was not.

The Divide is a great bunker movie set just after a nuke and the people going stir crazy and sick.

And one of my crossbows cuz I ran out of images

Attached: photo67_zpsmijqyb10.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

Threads, is really realistic and depressing looka t post nuclear aftermath..

I turned this old carpenters axe into a tomahawk

Attached: mV23axH.jpg (1024x768, 322K)

I like making shit and modifying shit. The axe cost me £6 and I sold the modified version for £90 on ebay which shocked the hell outa me. I always hunt for old tools.

Attached: SrtdK1Q.jpg (1024x768, 397K)

Hardware is a sweet post apocalptic sci fi B movie. Cool opening scene and an overal cool movie.

I need body armour too.. I've got penty of gas masks as I live near a chemical plant but sold all my bullet proof jackets. I might make some from aluminium street signs and a cheap tactical jacket off ebay.. thoughts??

Attached: 5ef87e9caca1781228629a49fd536406--tactical-body-armor-tactical-suit.jpg (640x827, 99K)

dont let this one die its cool

A boy and his dog. There's some books too titled Vic and Blood by Harlan Ellison

Attached: ABoyandHisDog.jpg (1200x680, 85K)

I like how the movie goes from 'let's find a girl to rape' to absolutely mental underground sperm theiving crazies. great flick!

anyone practice or read up on survival skills?

Attached: IMG_20140921_170245_zpsa2bixphl.jpg (1024x768, 160K)