Will you be participating in the LICK AN ICE CREAM CHALLENGE? normies are all doing it...

will you be participating in the LICK AN ICE CREAM CHALLENGE? normies are all doing it, lets make it backfire and not brush our teeth then lick some ice cream

Attached: licking-ice-cream.jpg (700x368, 45K)

looks fun so why not

Attached: 1562606172097.jpg (1351x1331, 501K)

based

This makes me nervous to buy icecream

This makes me laugh at the dindus who blue Bell is suing.

Suing? Sued for licking icecream at a grocery store? Wouldn't that be a different penalty?

bros, put on a hat cap and glasses then lick some ice creams. don't film it like those idiot niggers did

It's 2019, stores have security cameras, including in the parking lot

Seems like a lot of effort for a low quality prank...

BOONK GANG I've already licked 2 icecreams at my supermarket this week

I go in, don't buy anything and just lick it then gtfo. I know they have cameras so if I ever see someone follow me or run at me I just walk very fast at the entrance then gtfo

then explain this guygod speed user, licker of ice cream

make sure to wear a cap and sunglasses so they don't recognize your face and switch supermarkets

Why are the fucking millennials licking ice cream?

What are we protesting now?

BOONK GANG

fuck social norms, can't nobody tell us we can't lick ice cream

Millenials/Gen-Z , the youngest Millenials are 24 years old.

What about decency?
Become an adult human.

decency is subjective, how would you put it

It always grossed me out that ice cream doesn't have a temper evident plactic over it like every other product. I hope this forces them to do something about that.

plastic*

I wont be buying icecream anytime soon.... Or any food product without a safety seal.
If I see anyone doing this, I'm chopping them in the throat as hard as I can.

Doesn't bluebell come with a sealed wrapper? So she'd had to of pealed it off to do this. This is why i only buy ice cream that has wrapping.

Fair enough, then what about not acting like a toddler, animal, degenerate?

Im lactose intolerant so this really could not impact me any less

I still don't get why they're licking ice cream?

That said, I don't get why they do anything they do.

because ice cream tastes good? why wouldn't you taste anything that is good lol

Makes more sense to lock ice-cream and get other people sick, than to eat Tide Pods and get yourself sick.
So if anything, I'd say these fuck heads are getting smarter, but are still cunts.

If you had a job and less fucking entitlement you'd get a job and buy the ice cream. That way you can take the whole thing home and eat it without costing me tax dollars getting the fucking cops involved.

The same people who won't eat the ice cream are likely to tongue a stranger's asshole after pulling them in a club the same night. Jesus Christ it's called an immune system.

what if I don't want to support this racist system? fuck the cops, I will make them come and waste your tax money

How is licking ice cream anything to do with race?

I have a higher chance of infecting people thus making them sick thus they have less time to go to work thus they can't produce taxes as much thus making this racist system go down slowly

I can't wait to die before your generation. Have fun. Idiocracy was great when it was a fictional movie.

I'm here to lick icecream and eat ass, and I'm all out of ass.

BASED now go lick some ice cream

Someone needs to pic themselves putting their dic in the Ice Cream !!!

HAHAHA
if someone does this on camera and puts on snapchat holy shit imagine

this...from Japan of course

Attached: wp-1454740768043.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Banana w/vanilla

Attached: Jc8diy3.jpg (1080x1055, 109K)

gay

based

>buying a processes food product without a seal.

/thread

Also, an appropriate punishment for the Lufkin licker would be being licked by me.

I ever catch someone doing this, I'll happily throttle them in the aisle until they piss themselves. Jail doesn't scare me, it's been a home away from home for me before.

>throttle
bitch nigga if I see you coming at me I will pull out my knife and slit your throat

Don't slip on the ice cream you just dropped in your panic ;)

You'll get your limp wrist broke in the process. Nigga.

I put my dick on ice cream sometimes. And the tip in Vaseline tubs. The travel size ones dont have safety lids

fuck u say? I would btfo the both of u at the same u fat fucks

>fat
Projection detected.

im not fat man
just a lil chubby

and I just like to lick me some ice creams

With the white race more being mixed with nigger dna you see more senseless niggershit happen like this. This is literally basic ape game of thrill and flee. It stimulates the chimpanzee. Meanwhile the IQ drops but nobody is gonna realize it. Lmao the jews won

fuck you say racist nigga? if I ever catch u in my block il jump on ur bitch ass

what state u in?

not him but AK Anchorage
i'm lonely

Hey chimp dont trust the white doctor he wants to sterilize you! AIDS is a myth and the meds they give you make you impotent.

>AK
bro fuck that, it too cool for me to be there and shit

you win this one, next time you're looking to spend a vacation come to Chicago whigger

huh.

I wondered why someone bought all our icecream in my local store.

I see.

I see.

Its so much worse to see in video

Attached: IceCreamLick.webm (480x480, 814K)

Fucking niggers man...

shes so fucking based lol its cute

would wife her up with that nice smile