/b and /pol ruined my life

/b and /pol ruined my life.
I just cant stop being racist. everyone hates me because I am lol

Attached: 1555930952281.jpg (678x1008, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsF2KDnWNP0
tili.la/UfSAc
imgur.com/a/xrivk
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3393631/Man-discovers-girlfriend-cheating-FATHER-reading-racy-text-messages-live-blogs-ordeal-Yea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea
youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/b
Ухoди пoкa нe пoзднo, пapeнь

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68K)

lol just stop being racist you autist

have you tried telling your haters they are stupid niggers and deserve to be deported into the camps?

i tried that and i just got my ass kicked.

You really should buy a weapon for self-defence. That will show them I guess

Attached: songofdoubles.jpg (500x375, 25K)

i had a really big stick at the time, had pepper spray too but i dropped it when they started running at me because i was startled. swung the stick a couple times but they pulled it out of my hands and it scraped my palms up really bad so i couldnt really make fists to effectively fight back

at least you are resourceful

You could buy a AK then I guess
It is a very effective self-defence weapon

yeah they made me drop my taco bell 5 dollar fill up boxes though and i couldnt afford to buy any more because they stole my wallet. fucking niggers

i dont care about your "problem", racism is a natural consequence of dealing with nonwhites
I do want more pics like the one in the OP though, nasty old broads getting gangbanged and nutted in

i mean ive been walking around with my paintball gun now. if i can tell something like this is about to happen again i just flash it to them and they usually piss themselves and fuck off.

Well, seems like you are very capable of handling your problems.

go away shill

nice, more?

lol i suppose so. its funny im telling this story now because i actually have a few fill up boxes now so yeah you could say eventually i did handle my problems

Attached: mceramoustache.png (500x703, 701K)

Time to go hunting

lol

Attached: 0d6.png (600x597, 477K)

who is she?

Attached: detriot ...tuesday....kfc...closed....webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Get some better friends...optimally some that understand the importance of a white ethnostate.

never lose your cool

make custom paint balls that have an acid in the center

Attached: 1543598984149.jpg (620x784, 38K)

forget that. get light bulbs and fill them with an acid

sorry needed to stop posting for a moment to finish up my taco bell. while these are fantastic ideas i will be moving to northern europe soon so i dont have to be around people of color and dont really want to go to jail.

bad plan

Attached: 1551382662227.jpg (450x600, 50K)

whys that?

racism will get you a crappy existence in northern Europe

Attached: 1550533175996.jpg (552x313, 50K)

Dude our inner citys are full of migrants and not a day goes by without someone getting robbed by gangs of blacks. Some of my friends got attacked and roobed and one of my friends uncles needed to close his TV-Shop because they jumped him outside the store and stole EVERYTHING

what?! dude i thought it was white people land? where do i go then?

japan so long as you are a strong skilled unmarried around 49 years old guy
youtube.com/watch?v=DsF2KDnWNP0

Northwest-North Norway, its too cold for blacks to survive

im far younger than 49. is that a requirement? im really strong and skilled (taekwondo, and im good enough at apex legends when the pro scene becomes more developed i will be making shit tons). chinks arent nearly as bad as all the others

i like the cold. will look into it

Japan has a heart of darkness but something tells me you would fit in really well

Attached: Whitby-Goth-weekend-Sping-2014-Glenn-Kilpatrick-372.jpg (1500x1000, 997K)

> I just cant stop being racist.

Attached: redpill.png (2813x1521, 1.89M)

why are people feeding into this faggots delusion? is this like post-trolling or some other faggy shit?

seen a cringe thread recently ? ..........................

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

shut up faggot

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Thats why I am helping based OP. Go back to sucking black cock cuck

>See OldGood Bro Chan]

tili.la/UfSAc

god damn it the internet breeds such unparalleled retardation

yeah but its often funny to watch
imgur.com/a/xrivk

You're just jealous 'cause you're not a proper Aryan. No need to fear, you mutts get the chamber last

lol

>imgur.com/a/xrivk
maybe his sister liked him too and it was the beginning of a wonderful lovestory

just occasionally this place comes good
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3393631/Man-discovers-girlfriend-cheating-FATHER-reading-racy-text-messages-live-blogs-ordeal-Yea Forums.html

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3393631/Man-discovers-girlfriend-cheating-FATHER-reading-racy-text-messages-live-blogs-ordeal-Yea Forums.html
holy shit thats amazing

Attached: slut11.jpg (2228x1653, 668K)

yeah but we did kill jessies dad and the guilt will live with me for about 10 seconds (goofed)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea Forums-members-age-11-reveals-horrific-toll-Internet-family-six-years-later.html

Attached: slut3.jpg (1024x709, 101K)

That's difficult when statistics tell me that niggers are only 13% of the population, yet responsible for 50% of all crime committed...

Yea Forums didn't make you racist chumpass, your ignorance did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ

Holy fuck you are retarded. If you actually believe the 13%50% shitposting, you do deserve to have your wife fuck other men.

You can make the same statistic with low-pay jobs and crime. People who work McDonalds have higher crime rate. Do you know why that is, you fucking mongrel? Because poor people commit crime, and blacks tend to be more poor. Get a fucking grasp of statistics before you splutter words all over your cum-stained keyboard

white bucket best bucket

Attached: 1556227398459.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Heh.

Attached: 1560890720229.jpg (840x659, 107K)

Must suck not being able to fight objective truth, huh? All you have is ad hominem in reply.

It's the truth, pitbulls were bred as fighting dogs. It's as much instinct to them as their base instincts. Niggers aren't JUST a product of white oppression, their base instincts as a race were already shit, all we did was modernize them.

yeah and fucking loads have died as a result ( note the use of landscape as opposed to portrait they still beat Facebook)

Attached: 1558469151135.webm (640x350, 1.7M)

Don't waste your time white knighting for niggers, the one's with self respect don't need it and the ones that do want it are useless dregs.

newfaggot kys
>be me
>say all this shit on here
>communicate like a normalfag irl
Pussy

Attached: 1B6B8A36-23DB-4FBE-A161-EF0D4FEAF8E8.jpg (550x529, 89K)