If Islam sucks so much why is it the fastest growing religion...

If Islam sucks so much why is it the fastest growing religion? Why are white people going excinct while Islam is thriving? Lets face it islam is the true path and there is nothing you can say to deny it.

Attached: PF_150402_ProjectionsOverview_populationChange_310px.png (615x872, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanna know what else is growing? Aetheism

consider how stupid the average person is and realise, at least half are stupider than that.
that's why mental disorders like islam spread.

Attached: muslimnoises.jpg (700x430, 92K)

So going excinct makes you smart and surviving and reproducing makes you dumb?

Because intelligence and religion are two opposites.

As modern countries have people grow up with access to a wealth of information, being able to research anything they want online, be connected to people of all different backgrounds and beliefs, they grow up with a lot more knowledge about the world, compared to a couple of decades ago where your world is the little hillbilly redneck town you grew up in.. where your religious parents hang out with other religious parents, and your school is filled with religious people etc etc, no one ever questions it.

Muslism exist in all the shit parts of the world, poor, uneducated, closed off from the world, perfect breeding grounds to manipulate people into believing your dumb religion.

life isn't only about breeding, it's about learning and understanding and those who accept prepackaged medieval or bronze belief systems. hold us all back.
being happy that islam is on the increase is to be happy at increasing brutal, intolerant retardation of our plant.

lol
*planet

Islam is everywhere.It is overrunning Europe and the entire western world as we speak. If this trend continues your "civilized" world will parish and "backwards" religion will rule the world

I bet you believe everything the media tells you.

I have thought about this b4. It only became clear once I talked to a Muslim friend of mine about his religion in general. But why it's spread everywhere is its versatile and very light on specific dogma actually. For instance all you really need is the book and to pray that's it. Don't need a mosk or church or popes or preachers.

Which makes sense if Mohammed really was a war chief he would adapt his teachings to different people as he conquered

Our poor plant will she never thrive

Attached: 3270449264.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

I imagine it has a lot to do with a woman’s desire or consent to procreate. Islam in its least strict interpretation still puts a wife and the will of her husband. If he wants 8 kids, it’s his decision. Same with Xtian fundies, the wife accedes to his rule. Normal people who are well educated, and have a healthy relationship tend to manage a child or three. Sadly, many are opting for none, due to their own personal life structures or the perception that it is not realistic.

So, the zealots will pump out spawn that they indoctrinate and teach to feel superior to others, and there is enough arms in this world for them to battle for superiority, and they will.

Those of us who are not insane sheep look at it and say what the fuck? But we are an ever increasing minority.

>TL/DR: Religion isn’t helping any of our problems.

No it is because following techings of Qur'an will make you thrive and succeed.
Can a corporation that is conducting bussines poorly last for hundred years and expand?
Can a person who eats poorly and does not excersize live a long and healthy life?
That is why Islam is thriving my friend, because we are living the proper way.

"If cancer sucks so much why is it the fastest growing type of cells in the body"

Mosque*
You need to read more.
But yes, every great con job has the ability to cold read people and instill fear of protesting it.

In fact, aside from Islam, you may be participating in one unknowingly as well.

you're delusional, living by the dictates of a medieval pedo warlord. the koran is a book littered with prejudice and bigotry. all the Abrahmic religions need to be purged.

Last time I checked isn't a race. Nice b8 tho

Attached: 1558032619765.jpg (762x785, 193K)

We need another reconquista.

*Islam isn't a race

Two words babe; Breeding and indoctrination. They breed like rats and shove that shit down there kids throats from birth. Only mentally ill fucks convert to Islam.

The proper way by who's definition? In America there was a man who was 106, oldest at the time, he smoked cigars everyday and slept like 5 hours a night.

Muslims have 3 children per woman. Atheists have 1.5. Now you tell me who is going to get purged.

You sure it has nothing to do with birth rates and the fact grown men I would cross the street to avoid are breeding 9 year olds at a rate higher than any other population with consenting adults?

White people are going extinct because they only have one kid or 5 pets. Islam is rising because it's the future and people who don't believe it will find themselves in a world filled with Muslims and there is nothing they can do about it.

Attached: Embarce.jpg (617x960, 116K)

...I knew it was wrong, didn't care to google it.

What did you have in mind user? What con job?

Mormonism is also growing very quickly.

Attached: 0457744487.jpg (1016x1476, 81K)

you really imagine the current situation will continue ? that the rising resentments among the working class in the west wont result in a reversion ?
you're celebrating the retardation of the whole planet, muslim inbreds dominating the world, I'm sure that's what your 'god' had in mind.

religion is the cause of pretty much every war. i don't even go near religion, i find it to be pointless. i have better things to focus on in life

Because Islam is a religion based on ignorance and ancient dogma, and there are a lot of stupid people in the world.

Attached: 1554487446414.png (667x1000, 941K)

Europe should conquer northern Africa. It will make NATO stronger.

Cockroaches reproduce at a high rate, just like Muslims, I'm guessing the roaches are hyper intelligent super beings

How does it feel that Islam is going to dominate the world and no matter what you do, your children will be Muslim. Your sons will marry Muslim women, your daughters will wear Hijabs and there is nothing you can do to stop that atheists.

Attached: hijab3.jpg (640x729, 117K)

Oh another one of those threads . . .

Attached: 1513393668330.gif (350x264, 1010K)

War benefits humanity in many ways. It drove many scientific discoveries and purged the world of many incompetent and weak people

Don't worry, north Africa is conquering Europe.

because you are born into the religion if your parents are Muslims, and it's difficult to renounce Islam.

It's too bad Sweden and Ireland aren't part of NATO.

because of lolis

>let's predict how the world will be in 40 years!
99% of of prediction longer than 10 years out are wildly wrong about everything

Life is about who can survive and procreate the most. That is how you thive and dominate other species. What is the pointvof being intelligent if you go excinct?

While this is true, it is possible for humanity to benefit from not having wars too. Only the winning countries benefit

I know this is a troll n all but like 3 seconds of Google:
They have much higher birth rates than all the other world religions, and their population is young with a median age of 24, which means a lot more babies on the way.
Not really a matter of "the better religion". They're all shit anyway.

I know OP is a hopeless faggot trolling, but in case anyone else want to know the answer:

Islam is growing in the east by force (radicalization, authoritarian rule), which means its not actually entrenched in people's lives. It's the equivalent of every soviet citizen being a communist (because they had to be), and immediately rejecting it once the authority feel apart

Islam is growing in the west by temporary refugee expansion and by fashion statement from celebs. Also, not a stable trend

Just like Niggers, what's the point of booming your population if most of them die in prison or from gunshots? It's net zero

Back to fagville you go faggot

Attached: IMG_1399.jpg (670x377, 54K)

War is only good when populations move to the land of the conquered people.

If I was from Portugal, I'd long for the days of Henry the Navigator and Vasco De Gama. The EU, backed by NATO could first start by conquering Tunisia or Morocco. It would be fine if the conquest of northern Africa took a century. No rush.

Attached: extending life and expanding consciousness.jpg (783x1000, 984K)

Both are important. The meaning of life is to extend life and expand consciousness.

Attached: Dune.jpg (630x1200, 58K)

Depends on what values you put on existence, I guess. All Muslim societies are plagued by overpopulation and they are almost all stuck in a situation of scarcity and petty tribalism, religious and secular. Their issue is exactly what you and others praise them for: breeding.

In the end, the entire world will experience a decline in birth rates. Today, in several African nations they have declining populations, not due to migration but too low fertility rates and unrest.

Attached: the-truth-is-out-there-x-files-gif.gif (245x175, 687K)

A) kind of blowing things out of proportion there.
B) atheism is also sharply on the rise. About the only country it doesn't seem to be rising is Iran, and that still could be non secular people's hiding it for fear of persecution.

On the bright side, Saudi Aramco, the world's most profitable company, is opening up to international investment.

Attached: Suadis rule the world.png (620x349, 27K)

>Rape

Attached: 1556690952959m.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

just nuke them

Cuz they fuck life like rabbits, duh.

And you spend your time fapping to furries, incel

Just wait for that bubble to pop. What then? We'll see

Oil bubble? China is a big market for oil. India will keep the growth going. It's not like demand in the U.S has diminished either. SUVs are still popular.

Attached: 1928.jpg (650x487, 112K)

Is that why SA is trying to develop a new national industry? Look into what SA is doing in shipping.

>If Islam sucks so much why is it the fastest growing religion?
Christianity also grew rapidly and it sucks
>Why are white people going excinct while Islam is thriving?
So now you are comparing race, which is determined by heritage, with a religion anyone can join?
>Lets face it islam is the true path and there is nothing you can say to deny it
Well if it's so great, than why are all muslim nations shitholes?

>hurr durr im le smart atheist!
>guys its not just Islam...it's all religions!
>notice how I'm trying to sound smarter than you because i criticize all religions equally despite only 1 world religion
causing problems?

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This
Islam is a religion of forced compliance
Every other religion is generally voluntary

>criticize any religion in any country
>you live
>criticize Islam in a Muslim country
>you die

Islam gives the 3 things every neet ever wanted in life.
1: Domain over women with LEGIT consequences
2: Sense of brotherhood/ equal footing with other men
3: Literal word of god ok-ing to get revenge on anyone for nearly anything

Attached: 1557805240848.jpg (637x762, 120K)