For once we can actually say

for once we can actually say...
ITS HABBENING!!!!!!
ITS ACTUALLY FUCKEN HABBENING!!!!!!!

Attached: 95606E33-0D40-458D-B219-BB9511F29123-2322-000004011EDA249E.jpg (2000x1333, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump?srnd=premium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is

Hea billionaire he will get a slap on the wrist

I do hear the new charges are from before the time he got charged last time. Anyway he shouldent have fucked all them kids.

I don't understand why you guys always make these stupid threads. Epstein's behavior was well known for years and he never got in serious trouble for it. He was already charged. The fact that the documents are declassified and the media are now making a big deal about it has nothing to do with Epstein being put in double jeopardy and everything to do with the fact that this reflects poorly on trump because he used to hang out with him (along with the Clintons)

are you living under a rock?
he's facing 40 years in prison user.

Didnt a judge rule that the previous plea agreement broke federal laws or something that? Also, if there are new accusers it's not double jeopardy

he had a comfy state charge that violated federal laws, and the supreme court reaffirmed that you can be charged federally, if a state sentences you and vise versa.

Yeah, I was wrong. I didn't realize there were new charges. I downloaded the indictment and read it, but honestly it sounds a lot like what the original charges were. I remember reading about Epstein getting nude massages from 14 year old girls and supposedly doing other things with them years ago. None of this also has anything to do with "Orgy Island," which is the actual interesting thing supposedly involving tons of politicians, presidents, and leading businessmen (Zuckerberg, Jobs, Trump, both Clintons, etc).

Also, who cares if you're facing 40 years in prison if you're 66 years old. He basically lived a life above the law. The only thing that really is going to fuck him over is that supposedly they found that he had photos of underaged girls, which is pretty much a death sentence in this country.

That legal precedent is terrifying in my opinion.

>That legal precedent is terrifying in my opinion.
i can see where it can be abused, but at the same time not having it can be abused to avoid justice in friendly local courts.

>None of this also has anything to do with "Orgy Island"
So a nothingburger then. One pedo going away is hardly anything for people to be getting this riled, it's all just an effort to affect Trump's standing adversely in 2020. Nevermind, the Clinton’s direct connections to NXIVM.

You mean young whores that happily went to make money get attention and be sluts.

Don't forget quote unquote Trump said: "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
And the conspiracy theory about Epstein years back many years, that he was trafficking young girls as sex slaves, and now it s true. Never forget either how both trump and epstein got accused of raping a 13 year old together, this is public court information. All Trump supporters need to know the truth about Trump and his rich ass fucking little teen girls, and the conspiracies are coming true! Trump has openly bragged about this very fucking thing, hes a goddamn pedophile

Attached: 1519958054569.jpg (1920x1280, 660K)

>Don't forget
How can we when there's an user reminding us daily? YOU seem to need to be reminded that Trump was exonerated back then. Cope.

I'm sorry, calling this a nothing burger might literally be the most retarded thing I've heard today. It actually tops you somehow trying to connect this ordeal to Clinton and NXIVM.
Try to go five minutes next time without needing to name drop Clinton.
Crime is crime and you've just delegitimized real victims

because the little girl was threatened with her life and mysteriously doesnt show up any more, just like how Princess Diana said there were child sex slaves and Epstein ran them, that conspiracy and now its true, and those two are accused by a little girl, yeh its definitely most likely true, especially considering him openly inspecting teen pageants bacstage saying he gets away with it, and then brags of sex assaulting women and gets away with it, and this one he gets away with, fuck your pedophile Trump and his supporters

Attached: 1519949969801.jpg (535x462, 54K)

Attached: trump-epstein-florida-getty.jpg (500x466, 43K)

They found the photos, user.

He keeps getting exonerated. That’s really good. How many other presidents were exonerated? Exactly you dumb libtards

Attached: 1371790E-9505-4878-857E-2561B44E4197.jpg (2400x1200, 959K)

One pedo going away is nothing when that guy was facilitating others to be pedophile rapists as well. Convicting him alone is an insult to the victims and you know it, yet these liberal cucks can name drop Trump all day and it's just dandy amirite? Go fuck yourself child.

lolwut

First off, no one is accusing trump of being involved, it a goes back to acosta, his labor secretary pick and how the case was handled.
If you want to get butt hurt and cry because trumps name gets brought up go ahead, but again, calling it a nothing burger while there is still an ongoing investigation is and I will say again one of the most retarded things I've heard today, but that's par for the course when I'm constantly bombarded with the trash getting spewed by trump supporters on Yea Forums nowadays

Exonerated means you are totally in the clear, tell me how many of your democratic leaders were exonerated?

If it were Clinton bragging about sexually assaulting boys on camera like Trump has, and then has evidence pointing toward her and pedophiles, and her exclaiming how she likes those people you Trump apologists would go monkey ape shit over it, you would immediately know Hilary is a pedophile if you heard her brag about grabbing guys dicks because shes famous, and bragging about entering boys locker rooms and looking at them youd go ape shit, you all are pedophile apologists and need to go to hell you hypocrites

Attached: anarchy-flag-resist.png (2000x1125, 18K)

BARRON IS TOO OLD!

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-084222.jpg (1849x990, 584K)

I'll reply to my own self as well, of course there are going to be illiterate idiots, you included, looking at news sources that can barely be qualified as real sources to begin with, ny post, infowars and whatever other left and right wing dingbats that decided they wanted to start a blog and use those words backed by zero facts as sources. So fine, theres someone on the left just as bad, but that doesnt make you any more intelligent either

truth
libtards still mad she lost

Trump says he's exonerated, must be true. Lol he's been successfully sued or forced to settle more than I can count at this point

Exonerated means exonerated stillmadshelost? looooooooool

>no one is accusing trump of being involved
That's exactly what these 10 Epstein threads in the catalog are, claiming otherwise just makes you look ignorant for believing anons are that gullible. Acosta is apparently the one to be on trial but you faggots act like Trump is and yes Clinton does have ties to both this case and NXIVM. Association is not evidence of guilt and learning the truth would only honor the victims, retard.

Didnt vote for her either but alright.

The only tie clinton loosely had is the group donating to her. Hasn't been proven that she requested it or had knowledge of it. Also not at all connected to this case unless you are getting your information for backass blogs that are more concerned with click counts than facts.
Not to mention as long as I am following the chain of posts correctly, you were either the first or second to mention trumps name in this thread more

none because they weren't investigated for the shit he was investigated for.

LOL

This guy here thinks a 15yo girl that openly takes money to be a slut is a "little girl"

Never stated that there weren't people on the left as retarded as you, just stating that it doesnt give you an excuse to also be an ignorant piece of shit

Do you think Don Jr. watched him raping Ivanka?

Attached: 1543768963770.jpg (1024x617, 81K)

Trump won't be involved with this at all, on the other hand Clinton was logged as flying on the Lolita Express like 26 times. So Clinton will surely get dragged into this.

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

>they weren't investigated for the shit he was investigated for
Precisely the point I've been making ITT. I can count the amount of times the Clinton’s have been investigated on one hand, it's as if they're kryptonite to any and all real oversight.

Ladies and gentleman there reasons why this country is fucked. At least that's still bi-partisan

What the fuck are you talking about? You need to stop crying that you keep losing you pathetic libtard.

Everyone with 1 brain cell knows that Trump is a POS

That was Trump revealing that Epstein was a piece of shit

but in a way to troll the libs right?

Him existing trolls libs. He doesn't need to do anything more.

well im just trying to figure out how calling someone fun and terrific is a way of calling someone a piece of shit

He probably was fun and terrific otherwise. Have you never had a friend or acquaintance that you just got along well with and you found out later that they did something bad? Your first reaction is usually something along the lines of "he/she was such a nice/great person, never would have thought they'd do that". Trump also said that line prior to any proof of wrongdoing presenting itself.

should someone tell him??

key difference is in tense, nor did he try to claim "never would have thought they'd do that" it was "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

He's pleading for a maximum of 5 if he buries everyone else involved

The current head of the Dept of Labor (the same person who oversees Human Trafficking) was the same prosecutor that let him go the first time.

Attached: I have mouth.jpg (493x584, 46K)

Already got that. It was way before the whole metoo deal.

Younger is ambiguous, Trump is a boomer and young to him back then was quite literally anyone under 30.

I think one of 2 things will happen, he’s gonna plan to expose others for a lighter sentence and end up killing himself before doing so “aka they got him”. Or he gonna be quiet and see what the law thro at him!!

Are there any media sources which use the term "deep state" when discussing this story?

Anyone read Bloomberg's story on this bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump?srnd=premium ?

The story is written by a character from 1984, O'Brien.

Attached: the elite.png (628x284, 49K)

Attached: teen models.png (621x173, 27K)

Attached: KAG.png (626x175, 28K)

Birds keep flying into my window when I post stuff like this. Weird.

The way they write this up, describing these girls as if they were innocent bystanders, someones sweet daughter there as a guest, that was grabbed and pushed into a closet and held down while her virginity was taken from her.
In reality she was a entrepreneural young hussy working sugar daddies left and right happy to make thousands being some arm candy for the night all dolled up in 5inch heels looking like a 18yo and another guy offered her host $$$ for some alone time with her.

ambiguous isn't the same as calling someone a piece of shit user.

>Trump doesn't bullshit, he tells it like it is!
Trump tells us pedo shit is great guy
>got to read into what he's saying stupid libruhl
Pack a lip, user

Attached: Deal.jpg (1066x1502, 1.44M)

Epstein has dirt on everyone. He's gonna get suicided

>on the other hand Clinton was logged as flying on the Lolita Express like 26 times. So Clinton will surely get dragged into this.
Good, then Clinton can cut a deal by implicating the sitting President.

>in reality

>says exactly the thing that will help a guy end up in jail

no one asks to be raped by geezers. fuck off, sandusky.

Epstein goes down so does donald trump.

Jesus fuck you people are deluded.

THIS IS HAPPENING
PI is going viral -> already 100K active 'miners'

Attached: fb-banner.png (1486x657, 266K)

By raped you mean she happily leaned up against this other millionaire and stroked his hard on through his slacks while telling him she couldnt wait to swallow his load

>gets 2 seconds in prison