The comments are disabled, we all know why. The niggers were all there together too. Chimp in red hits his own gf too

youtu.be/I7gtoLmHd5w

The comments are disabled, we all know why. The niggers were all there together too. Chimp in red hits his own gf too.

Attached: CEB7D4CE-EEE8-4563-806A-822BABC768E1.jpg (1600x739, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j9u_QJ5F3mY
youtu.be/VXWatQ-ulLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ezpqexUv5IE
youtube.com/watch?v=KXDdjbDSd98
youtube.com/watch?v=zN_1eNqMARI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, here. Pack of chimps at Disneyland, what could go wrong?

This is now nigger hate - thread
youtu.be/j9u_QJ5F3mY

Blow your brains out.

I’m with it.

Attached: C4189C28-49AE-467C-9D0C-990F2F70D578.jpg (602x699, 152K)

Attached: 6E879F0F-24FA-4A6D-A468-0678032759D9.gif (235x139, 1.46M)

Attached: A7ACE814-A247-4C9E-87AE-BD91D3103637.jpg (951x443, 131K)

Fucking pigs killed the dog they commanded to go in. Fuuuck.

Story?

he was only stunned

niggers

that's all you need to know, right?

Yes but what triggered the chimp out

the only place where white people feel safe to talk about niggers,on the internet

Ah, those rambunctious teens

who the fuck knows; vid starts after the guy kinda starts swearing and swinging - arguing over money by the sound of it as the guy in red says 'gimme my money... gimme my mothafuggin mo-nay' at one point.

like that the mom tells someone to 'hold my kids' whilst she starts swinging back
priorities....

Who knows, did you see how long it took for any kind of security to respond? and they didn't even try to touch the poor POC.
Fucking disney, can't even chain a nigger to ensure their visitor's safety

Attached: chair fight.webm (270x480, 819K)

No he wasn’t. Also, the dog got airlifted via helicopter to the hospital while they left the nigger to bleed and die over a flip flop he was wearing. I can’t find the video. I know I saw it on best gore a long time ago.

this is the most hilarious shit ive seen in a while top keeeeeeeeek

no it was only stun bullets
i was there

Attached: D50BAF4E-3A4A-40AC-8237-2AB35384FCD4.jpg (1024x648, 86K)

Were you the dog?

no u lard mutt

No, the dog got lose just before they opened fire and it died by mistake. The officers only wanted to kill the nigger

i like security ma'am who just strolls right through the dust up and disappears without doing a thing

looked like a couple of other members of the public had to step in before the totally ineffectual security arrived and did absolutely nothing

too afraid of lawsuits i guess to actually do something like protect the rest of their customers from a nig chimping out

1:22 - "Get up short money"?

Do niggers just keep making up bullshit until it's not even english anymore? are they born naturally ignorant and retarded?

Attached: 1562091754168.png (550x550, 288K)

how did it get lost? the nigger was right there and he went for it

and please stop phoneposting niggers aren't allowed here

who the fuck are these hilarious people.
You think one of thems on the others side and then the nigger in the red shirt just starts beating the shit out of them LMAO.

Attached: 23423424.jpg (1182x966, 89K)

Were you the stun bullets?

Look up the definition of the word “nigger” and you will get your answer.

the officers had a couple of k9 on leashes, but the nigger had a gun, so they didn't want to risk the doggos. one of them brok loose and tried to do it's job.

Poor doggo is not in ultra-heaven.

now* Every dog goes directly to Ultra-Heaven.

Except nigger dogs and chihuahuas

Can confirm
I was the dog
Still here and alive

youtu.be/VXWatQ-ulLg

Here is the video, retards.

And that dude dropped the gun too.. I'm surprised no cops went to jail.

If true that is awesome

it won't load how do i get it to load?

fucking shit i love laughing at retarded blackies

Is this a sneek peek of black panther2?

Thank you, faggot

>spends like 30 minutes looking for video the whole internet saw about a decade ago
Hurr yous is all, retarded.

I didn’t spend 30 mins. Image search works wonders, tardy retardo.

Not wearing, but holding**

So idk if you guys analize the video like i did but their is segment of it where the guys sister tells the red shirt guy that hes gf had hit hes mom even do she dint,she actually help pick up the woman once she fell, then dude just goes on full beserk mode and beats her up for absolutly no reason ,I dont want be racist but dude is this a real life nigga moment where the boondocks on point?

Looks like the red-ape’s sister lied on the girlfriend — she never hit the mom, was only ever protecting or helping her from what I could see. The goddam moron automatically starts pummeling his girl without questioning it. Hmmm....seems logical.

It’s true my friend. Also check em

Look up the Shooting of Deandre Brunston

Attached: BDD1FC29-AC89-4D16-9232-4F74FDAA0561.jpg (750x783, 257K)

back to facebook

refer to my previous post

Attached: huh.jpg (501x1059, 65K)

I’m banned on FB :(

clearly when the chimp says "i don't give a fuck" and I am "ready to go to jail tonight" repeatedly....The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

EVERYONE WAS SO SCARED OF STOPPING THE GUY LOL!!! fuckin pussies.

It’s called California. Criminals and liberal faggots

Jesus op I dint catch that part ,they are a lost cause arent they....

even sec.

Bruh im pretty sure that chimp would of slamed you to the grown and punched you so many times you wouldnt even been able to count them while your slowly drifting off to your death, Whats the point of ruining your family day by triying to stop them its their problem let them sort it out ,unless he was actually hurting the children it would of made sense to intervine

Also user did you see that it literarly took 4 guys to stop him unless your rambo ,rocky or all of the above you would have had a hard time stopping him

Even the baby nigger gets in at the action around 1:51 mark.

Attached: 7313578C-9317-4CE8-89F5-5BF952BE1277.jpg (1334x750, 858K)

The family settled for 300k with the city.

i know it's dirty, but particularly effective with niggers
try to lead in with heel stamping their toes, they never see it

literally clown world
I remember going to disney world as a young child
Now look at it.
I will never take my children there, nor have a family.
I don't even blame blacks for this. I blame garbage ass degenerate faggot culture that has infected all of America and the world at large.

Why are they all so fat?

Go cry loser

>Why are they all so fat?
'Merika.

>I will never have a family.
yeah, no shit

Attached: 1559729111564.jpg (540x760, 47K)

He's calling the dude a poor, broke nigga

Thanks for sharing OP, that was awesome

Are we really shocked at these idiots?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x271, 2M)

Yet he couldn't beat up two morbidly obese women?

Keep dreaming, Jamal.

Attached: 1562276657759.gif (395x213, 1.47M)

Lol

Attached: 1562512308532.jpg (337x407, 21K)

"Yeah, at my job they are more afraid of me than the men"

It was only one guy. Got him in a chokehold.

That one smoked all the pcp but the pcp was for his hoe. The hoe did all the crack tho and when they realized all the drugs where gone they went right back to the hood.

a short guy in blue with a red backpack.

Attached: is on bish.gif (400x225, 818K)

For what it's worth i think she can put you in a mean armlock.

No such thing as fighting dirty in an unorganized fight. If someone is fighting you that you dont want to fight you treat it like a fight for your life. Always go for the balls. When he was laying on his back one swift kick would have kept that fucking woman beater down

>Get up short momma
I think. My niggerish is rusty

Oh no that right there is him making a choice. He acted, knew the repercussions, then acted again.

This type of mentality leads to the downfall of civilization. That and short men. I am 6'3 and would have first peacefully tried to diffuse the situation, if that didn't work I would use force as necessary to stop the rampaging gorilla. There are families and women and children all around that do not need to be subjected to this type of behavior. Civility must be enforced by its civilians.

>niggers

Attached: 1393440836538.png (300x359, 121K)

Haven't joined yet? You better do it now it's still free

Attached: fb-banner.png (1486x657, 266K)

Yeah right as soon as he would of turn and started attacking you ,you would of magically subdued him whit your bullshitdo ,get out of here with your crap nobody knows how they would react to a situation like this unless their in it , real life isnt a movie a ,confrontantion has consequences and can lead to someone going nigths out for ever ,would you really put your family and your safety in the line just because to people are chimping out at each other ,cause if thats your way of thinking good luck surviving in any hostile enviorment

They need to fire the employee that accidentally left the Orangutan cage open

I am 35 years old and have been in a few physical altercations. You are not wrong about reality not being like a movie and people not knowing how they react in intense situations. You ARE wrong in assuming some thing about me though. No worries though man, this is Yea Forums and thats the whole point. What I originally said stands though.

Attached: 404275F8-1032-4A50-B365-12071EBFC9DF.jpg (885x597, 118K)

that's unbelivable the black guy had a slipper pretending it was a gun, the guy didn't have insurace so he got seen by an ambulance and it took a while to see him but the doggo was airlifted to a vet.

security isn't really for the customers or the poeple they are probbaly there to just protect the place and even then they can't do much other then call the cops

fuck getting involved when bigg niggas

what's the story OP why is that guy just attacking everyone?

The dog didn't pretend to have a gun.

what's wrong with everyone? why is everyone fighting everyone?

>everyone
no, user. it's not everyone.

he nig

Now, the problems is solved.

Attached: problem solved.jpg (364x548, 33K)

I watched the whole thing and i saw a bunch of niggers doing nigger things, but i would not call it a fight, since there was no fighting. If one of them had some fighting skills, another nigger would be dead by now. Anyway, nice to see them in their natural habitat doing their natural things. Nature is awesome.

would had love to see her jump in the mix and own the situation.

+rep for nudes

lol there's black people out there who dox people and go after them if they don't like what they said about them. Proving that black people are violent. Blacks are a funny bunch if you say shit about whites they don't get upset they just nod then go home and laugh about it

Funny to see the security has no idea how to intervene, because they have no idea what else they would expect from niggers

Deep fake this

any reported arrest?? i see nothing.

why are you saying that's awesome. im being black has nothing to do with how the cops reacted. If you are a white boy and wer in the same situation they would do the same shit to you. They would leave you to bleed out too

This it's the only reason I'd want to go to Disneyland

rap music is cancer to black people, if you look back at black music it was great like earth wind and fire the music was great it wasn't about doing bad things. what happened to blacks
I think the problem is with blacks your just black you could be a good or bad but you will always be regarded as black. a white guy can be a white trash and everyone would look down on them a black guy is just black

+per to black people... but a nigger saying he can't get a job... I've offer positions 100's of times ... we don't give a fuck about your background... we've got like 17 sex offenders and countless felons . offer a job .. they NEVER show up to apply... and that is what a nigger is a failure to apply.

>short men lead to the downfall of civilisation

Lol shut up Lurch you faggot. Humans are getting taller and more niggerish every generation i.e we have been short during all but the last 100 years of our existence. But nah, you're the savior we need because your a few inches taller than average guy.

such elitist shit talk, I'dlove to see you act our your fantasty in the real world.

Attached: Rhah.jpg (125x62, 1K)

Anyone who is bitching about the cops shooting that guy are fucking idiots. Idc if it was a slipper in the end. He clearly stated that he had a gun with 13 shots and would shoot them with it. He deserved every round he got. They tried to end it without violence. It was 100% his fault. Hope the dog didn't suffer tho

It's mating season for the Negro. Shit gets lit and sheeett.

How the fuck would the cops go to jail? That black guy was in the wrong 100%. Cops did absolutely nothing wrong at all

did something wrong being no arrest.

What?

Something about money.
The nig in the red and his big titted girl got mad and shit about some shit and shit. Then the big titted girl hit the nigger in red's momma and he turned on her and shit and the white man put him in a headlock and saved the day. the other nig in white seemed to just be trying to get out and shit and shit but shit went shitty and shit so shit went DOWN and shit.

Attached: 1008-OCR-L-HIGHTIDE-WBOX-05_27085035-1.jpg (1024x725, 100K)

this is the new ghettos edge attraction.

Attached: KB6N4T7.jpg (680x510, 78K)

Lmao at these patio primates!

Vince is an alcoholic dick.

See this right here is a demonstration of what I meant. You cannot even mention height around you fucking midgets without you losing your shit over it. It is not even most short people, just you fuckers with a chip on your shoulder. IN AN EMERGENCY SCENARIO YOUR SHORTMAN COMPLEX WILL BE A DETRIMENT TO THOSE AROUND YOU.
Tall people do not have this issue. It is the opposite, we rarely think about height because it is a fucking dumb thing to obsess over.

Is this guy an employee or is he just dressed like that?

Attached: 1562608276759.jpg (140x286, 13K)

What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1553307421799.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Not op but you're the only guy who brought up height, talked shit then somebody talked shit back. You have a chip on your shoulder my dude. Maybe your dick isn't living up to the height expectations.

Attached: 1554759591503.jpg (720x960, 76K)

God I hope he's not an employee.

This is a result of white female feminism being taught to black women and them being black amplifies the obnoxiousness 100 fold.

Is this fucking OC?

THIS IS GOLD

He is. He's talking into his microphone in that picture

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY SIDES FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This video is a gold mine

Attached: FA39BBCD-ECAD-4207-9426-7563E7E9587B.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Except you're obsessing and glorifying it like it's something you earned and anyone who isnt that way is less of man, more of a risk and a bad person in citation X.

Fucking idiot gtfo.

Attached: 1562489879013.gif (371x331, 2M)

Stop yelling at my penis!

Why would you want to stop it? Jews made Disney trashy so they get what they deserve

Man, Meatloaf sure has fallen from grace.

YOuR TRachist DONT Say theHOLYY HOLYY MOLU N WORD JOIN THIS NIGGER RACSIT SERVER?!@
Tranny server there is zero males or females which is (((good))) cuz only traps

Kekekk3434kkKkbbRN
www.discordapp.com\invite\2uVjnVV
\www.discord.com\invite\zSyp9sX

Goo nigger GOOO

they don't want to be subject to an entire day of diversity training

ya no one arrested ,,, so far.

>you're the only guy who brought up height, talked shit then somebody talked shit back
That is fair but that doesn't mean what I said is not true. I did mention my height in my first post because it is relevant to physical altercations. I am not saying Mike Tysons don't exist, but they are the exception, not the rule. Weight classes exist in every sport for short people because they cannot build as much muscle mass.

>Except you're obsessing and glorifying it like it's something you earned and anyone who isnt that way is less of man
projection bro, I never said any of that. I said people with a COMPLEX about their height are like this.

>keeping it real

anybody mirror the video?

Attached: abby250.png (231x250, 113K)

Aggro nigger punched two women square in the face, he will get arrested eventually. Sometimes, a dust up between men is let to slide, but that shit ain't cool.

Everyone was there.
Folks like Denis Hopper, Bob Seger, and Sonny and Cher.

its disney MA'AM!

>Anaheim Police told Heavy they interviewed the family members but made no arrests due to the victims being uncooperative and unwilling to press charges. Police also said that all parties involved were members of the same family. They also said there was no video available at the time but now that they are aware of the video, detectives will be following up to see if any criminal charges can be filed. All of the people involved were removed from the park.

There is an article on it.

Yeah, the video is clear and if they interviewed them, they have IDs. He's fried.

You're not classy or a member of society when you disable comments on this video.

Kekekk3434kkKkbbEm
lazy nerd u cant copy nothing to a new tab
www.discord.com\invite\zSyp9sX

GOy GOy GOy

The response by disney security was prompt and efficient.

I spit on this piece of shit. There is a hell for these people.

Nobody's going to jump. Riling these faggots up isn't going to work.

They're not supposed to live in America

Put a fucking video with comments.

Hitler on vacation from Argentina is not amused

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.34.17 PM.png (139x321, 83K)

That's a free country like Australia or Russia

>Short people cannot as much muscle mass

Moron.

And you think because you're tall you can fight? You think those extra inches mean anything when your gangly ass gets thrown down and stomped? Try harder faggot.

Your height only gives you reach and minimal extra weight. Your reflexes are slower, your ability to put on aesthetic muscle is actually visibly less due to longer bones and your additional height and potential top heavyness due to wider shoulders will mean you fall harder. Ever seen what happens when some stretch nigger like you falls and hits his head? It's disgusting.

And you think shortasses have a chip on their shoulder? Is that because you talk shit about them because they are not you? Or because you're just such a faggot that everyone treats you like a bitch?

U N I T

We all know this had to be Disney land of commiefornia, look at all the Mexicans and niggers and how transgender mouse security reacted.

If this was Disney world, the Mousestappo would have drug them underground in minutes, interrogated them, and had them arrested while paying off anyone who saw it with free shit.

Because there are no spics in Florida at all

good doggo

Manlet confirmed

>inb4 bait
>even though bait guaranteed replies

>would of slamed you to the grown.
A good grown slaming is just what he needs.

Not what I said, in the video anyone who wasnt black was mexican, Disney world isnt 80% mexico

No. Just entertained.

Those spics weren’t spics Mexican stupid. Notice how they stopped the women beater, retard. But I see your point.

You will always be half the man as your taller leaders. If you continue to fight natural order you will only make life harder on yourself. Believe me I know, my uncle was like 5'4. I am not even saying anything irrational. Go look at ANY combat sport. The heavyweights will always dominate any of the other lighter classes. THAT IS WHY LIGHTER WEIGHT CLASSES WERE INVENTED. In the beginning days of UFC, there were no weight classes and the champ was almost ALWAYS a bigger dude. Now, once you get to around 225+, you have the potential to knock out anyone, but if you are even 220, going against a dude that is 275 SOLID muscle and knows how to move/fight you are FUCKED. This has been shown so many times it is not even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXDdjbDSd98

Attached: 1557449215325.jpg (742x960, 144K)

Lol

Sure buddy but i got guns in my guns so it doesnt matter what height you are you better run better run kid ,also i might at if we are going to have a debate about how you can have a gun to google how tall navy seals are the best of the best of merica when it comes to gunning down fools like you are what you consider a manlet whos the real bitch now bitch?

fuck off, shorty

I was friends with 2 navy seals, one died of cancer recently. The one that died was short as shit, the other tall like me. The one that was short also didn't have a fucking complex about it. No one is talking about shooting and I never said short men can't shoot or be good at combat or anything. Glad to hear you have guns, hope you don't have to use them.

This little feller is about to reach critical mass.

Offcourse you had a navy seal friend tell me user are you also friends with world war 2 heroes and the brave firemen of america who saved the 911 did you navy seal friend happen to shoot hitler in the face while he catched binlanden with hes other hand

Are you retarded? Fucking faggot I just told you one of my friends died recently and you spew bullshit like an autist.
>world war 2 heroes and the brave firemen of america
My grandpa was a paratrooper in WW2 and I have a childhood friend who became a firefighter. Not going to call him a friend now because he is a bipolar fuck... but that is another story. All you have to do is stop being a bitter little pussy and life will be better. Stop being a hater. Improve yourself and you will attract good people to you. Treat them well and they will stick around.

Attached: 1F02DFA2-9B08-4B20-92D6-AE077F3B827F.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

holy kek xD

7th like now

whats the deal with the nig in the gloves

>Except nigger dogs and chihuahuas
Chihuahuas aren't dogs. They're barking rats.

>navy seals

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

THAT's who Tweedledee was calling in OP's pic?

>Why are they all so fat?
EBT feeds them well, indeed.

Ayyyy Stay Toon'd my dude

welcome to trump's police states of america

youtube.com/watch?v=zN_1eNqMARI

>toontown

more like coontown,am i right

Tweedledee callin' for Security.

came in here to make this joke

Paul Blart is on the move.

are you that fucking stupid, i bet its only around 200 a bucks if that.

Pure kek. Well done!

We bred those things to pull plows and haul shit. You go stop it

Typical cali cuck force.

Kekekk3434kkKkbbUe
lazy nerd u cant copy nothing to a new tab
www.discord.com\invite\zSyp9sX

GOy GOy GOy

Are you retarded? even if they weren't from cali each kid is worth 400 at least.

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (559x468, 172K)

shut your mouth bitch. and make me a sandwich before I have to slap you again

Avatar fags were made fun of even 13 years ago you faggot. Leave and never return.

Attached: 1529093770361.png (404x470, 283K)