Why is it so easy for girls to get laid but so hard for guys....both sexes get horny you'd think that it'd be more equal

Why is it so easy for girls to get laid but so hard for guys....both sexes get horny you'd think that it'd be more equal

Attached: s-l500.jpg (363x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastecode.xyz/view/79064763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man sleeps around = society judges them to be a stud/awesome.
Woman sleeps around = society judges them to be a slut/worthless.

If you want men to be able to hook up more easily the solution is actually to fix the underlying systemic misogyny in society.

Or, alternatively, encourage more men to sleep with men.

I agree with that....but I'm not sure about men sleeping with more men I mean I don't think that many people are bi

Try reading, dickhead. There are literally thousands of web sites and hundreds of books on the subject. Maybe you should just give in and start sucking dicks.

A key that opens any lock it's a master key.

A lock that opens with any key is useless

Any dude that claims to be bi is totally gay.

Didn't say that the "men with men" was the ideal solution. If you're talking about raw "must get laid", though, there is a thing called "situational homosexuality".

That said, there's also the societal backlash against homosexuality and the homosexual backlash against bisexuality... so, really, the numbers are probably higher than one might think.

Hey, if you want to fuck locks, you do you.

Or surely you couldn't be repeating a dogmatic talking point without thought?

Besides, if the goal is for men to get laid... would you rather women be happier to have sex or are you in favor of the "have men fuck more men" approach?

If you're attractive I think it gets easier...

Attached: 1562431143025.webm (720x404, 692K)

True...but I don't blame women for fucking tons of dudes if I had the power to get sex whenever I wanted like they do I sure as hell would take advantage of it

I definitely agree with this

Because we place value on women who limit their sexual partners.

Yeah but I think it's only cause we know they can fuck whoever whenever they want for the most part

Eh. Being attractive is usually only a dealbreaker if there isn't an interesting personality underneath.

So, yeah, it does help from a one night stand perspective but it's not the be all and end all. Some of the best sex I've had was from an objectively less attractive partner.

And yet, if we _didn't_ put that value on the limitation we'd probably be able to fuck whomever we wanted as well, since there wouldn't be the societal cost-to-fuck.

If you're in the US you can thank our Puritan founders for that user. If guys could relax about women-as-property we'd all get laid more.

Hell my girlfriend is 54 to my 28 and while she's attractive for her age she still is 54 looking but we have great sex and I love her regardless so looks aren't everything

Yeah I think alot of this comes from the historical mistreatment of women

Not true.
Men cheat, and can lose their career.
Women cheat and it is empowerment.
Infidelity has shifted to where women cheat more than men.
Women now think that sleeping around is a coming of age thing.
Real women are extinct, that's why nobody judges them anymore. They are worth as much as you want to fuck them. Marriage is a deal with the devil, and your soul is worth more than that. Just adopt, plenty of millenial women are losing their children daily.
Go fact check me on all of that, it is legit. If you actually care, you fact check/cross check sources anyway.

If a woman gets laid.... That means a dude did too, so by that logic, it is equal

Hard to raise children without a mother, and adopting is literally raising another man's child, without even the used up pussy that usually goes with it.

Yeah but he was probably Chad

I'm not going to spend hours searching trying to win an internet argument (note, if you're going to play the REEEEEE muh sources game it's usually good to provide them).

Still, simple search for curiosity. Overall, men cheat 20% of the time, women 13%. The only age bracket where women cheat more than men is 18-29, and that' 11% to 10%... so, yeah, at this point "not true" appears to be a warning for your own comment.

A few other sources appear to agree, so at the very least thank you for prompting an interesting read.

The rest of your comment... is not really worth engaging. It's obvious you have a chip on your shoulder, I'm sorry for whatever pain has been caused to you by women, and I hope you find a enough peace to reach a less destructive and self-harmful mindset.

Because every single time a woman has sex, its possible for her to get pregnant. She can become a mother at any time.
Women know this instinctively. So women tend to be more selective about the men they have sex with. There are exceptions -- but women to tend to avoid "casual" sex unless they're using protection or looking to get knocked up.

Men, on the other hand, can always walk away.

This! This is one of the biggest problems with trying to get laid!

I'm a fat fucker and I still get laid. This conceptual 'I'm not attractive enough, I'm not a Chad' does more to fuck up your chances with women than your face looking like a canola field of pimples. The moment you buy into this worldview you lump yourself into the "I'm not good enough" category... and that comes across to whoever you're trying to pick up.

If you don't think you're worth sleeping with, why would anyone else?

Thus the creation of incels...and why women can't be incels

Another man's child is what matters? It is a life.
I have multiple friends raising children alone, because they wouldn't let their wives/girlfriends experience sleeping around. They struggle, but do better than when their women were around.
We all help one another, because men have a real sense of community. Women are out for themselves.
You sound like a woman, who thinks men are helpless on their own. You are foolish. Most women even recognize that they want a man to serve them. That is because we are so capable.

Check the data for ages that would be parenting. Women passed men in that demographic. See? Sources are pointless when you don't look at the data.
REEEEEEEEEEEE: for effect.

Threads full of virgins and idiots. Through the magic evolution women essentially are the gatekeepers of the next generation. So while men are horny and die quicker, women sit on the throne of our potential progeny. After all the entire human species can be traced to a single woman in Africa. Theyre not less horny they Jus have other ways to satisfy themselves/other goals and so do we but most come a distant second. Women really have all the power not just sexually but over life itself. They have the high ground op, so that the only best seed their soil and the species is better off for it.

And think of the women marches and the whole girl power meme in society as if women don't run the whole damn show, they just let us make believe it's a patriarchy.

That's definitely true

We can create egg cells from a man, artificial womb tech already exists, Asian countries are already making hybrids.
You can't produce sperm cells from women due to the lack of Y chromosomes.
Thanks to evolution, and the amazing minds it has lead to, women are no longer the gatekeepers of life.
Don't drink the koolaid, humans went away from matriarchies for the same reason weak genes get bred out. There is no reason we should slip back into one.

I did. 18-29. 11% women, 10% men.

After 29, it swing significantly back up to men.

Checked for the chubby Chad

Heh. Righteous.

Wow thats amazing, never heard of that. Further reading?

I'm saying I don't think we ever left a matriarchy, I mean on a individual scale women have strong influence over their sons of course and on a species scale I didn't think we would but if what you say holds water then that changes everything

>underlying systemic misogyny
>Men are jailed for not paying women after divorce
>Men in the US don't even allowed to keep their penises

Get out fag.

Women are also jailed for not paying men after a divorce. Alimony goes to the spouse with the lowest income, there's just usually an income disparity with men earning more.

Don't... even.. allowed... to keep... their penises? Wha? Please English better and/or explain what you mean? I wasn't aware that a US court had the ability to order a mutilating castration, as typically castration leaves the shaft but takes the balls.

from the 50's to the 80s they would circumcise against the parents will, they were even sneaky jew about it and do it when you're not looking, after that they tricked stupid people like my parents who knew nothing about it to doing it.

I want my dick back.
Men are oppressed in the US dude.

It's not that it's hard, it's that you're insufferable.

Men are oppressed?

I'm out.

It,s not so easy for ugly girs too, btw girls are wayyyy more picky than guys.

Well, this is it Yea Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Yea Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. IY

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastecode.xyz/view/79064763

Attached: 1562605387.1230001.jpg (360x640, 80K)

I think compared to women, it's pretty obvious.

In criminal sentencing, bodily autonomy, child custody, marriage in the US in general.

yes, why would they if there are so many options.

why do they choose you if you are a fat fuck?

Women always cheated more

Men who cheated were more likely to do it more often

this still fits the social dynamics of women just trying to get the same upper tier men

Because dick is easy, pussy is (often) picky.

Doesn’t mean you can’t get laid, just means your not fuckable right now, OP. Change a few things up, namely outlook and attitude, and things will turn around.

you can't create egg cells, you can only take an egg from a female, de-core it and replace it with the DNA from someone else
but the outer structure (and i guess mitrochondira) has to match the content or else you get all the problems as you know from cloning
i bet it's much easier to just cut of one of the branches of the X chromosome

They have the pussy. Enough said.
Next question?

Worst case scenario: beaten to death with rocks. Best case scenario ostracized by entire community, husband kicks ass to curb and gets everything, including kids. Women didn't cheat more in the past because at one time there were consequences.

>wants to play mommy to the child some whore wouldn't keep
>tells me I sound like a woman

ITT crying incels

Women tend to select only the best men they have access to at any given time. Subconsciously they are still selecting for genetics, even when consciously they "just want to get laid."

Kill yourself

I have two kids and get blowjibbers

Although Yea i see what you mean by some of the posts

Attached: surejan.w700.h700.jpg (254x254, 31K)

It's easy for men to get laid too. Just not the kind that makes REEEE posts on Yea Forums

niggerfaggot

t. roastie or beta

Attached: memri 46.jpg (640x480, 43K)

I've never had a problem getting laid.
There were plenty of times when I was younger that I didn't read the signals correctly.
If I knew then what I know now I would have banged a ton more girls.
And with the internet now, it is so fucking easy to score.

Attached: bce.jpg (586x720, 82K)

It is more equal, you're just not in the equation.
For what reason I don't know.
Go out more?

Eggs are expensive. Sperm is cheap.

The term incel was originally invented by a woman.
While modern incel culture refuses to recognise the existence of incel women because " if they just lowered their standards they could get sex", they ironically judge such women as "low value" and refuse to lower their own standards to accept them(ironically violating their own supposed qualifiers for inceldom.

Tl;Dr you're wrong and are just too much of a self-centered stupid egotistical hypocrite to empathise with other people, which is also a heavy indicator of autism spectrum.

Pretty much however on the contrary I see far more of average incel failures blaming all society's ills on women not just settling down with the first man who gives them attention and staying with them no matter what an abusive degenerate loser they are. Beyond that I see such people suggests that the solution is as simple as jut slut shaming women(but of course not men) more.

Attached: jews.png (543x417, 515K)

Your conclusion doesn't follow your premise, it's a non-sequitur.
Women being more choosey and having more potential consequences from sex does not mean that no woman can be an incel.
The only reasoning I ever see posted for why women can't be incels is stupid hypocrite bullshit like;
>well they're not REEL incels because if the just lowered their standards enough they could get sex someplace unlike us REEL incels! What do you mean I should hook up with those fake incel females??? They're LOW VALUE and I shouldn't have to lower my standards!"
There are real incels but most, especially the ones that rant about how women can't be incels, are just entitled hypocrites who think they shouldn't have to lower their standards but everyone else should to give the "incel" whatever they want.

>you can't create egg cells, you can only take an egg from a female, de-core it
You mean the user whining about the need to replace women has no idea about the science their ideas are supposedly justified by and based on?
I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

Attached: memri 8.jpg (630x435, 53K)

No I am having too much fun getting laid.

>Non sequitor
Euphoric

See how you feel about that when she's 70 and looks like your grandmother.

Because he's confident. You know, like he stated, dumbass