Fell for a virus pop up, indian scammer installed something on my pc. can someone who knows about pc help me please

fell for a virus pop up, indian scammer installed something on my pc. can someone who knows about pc help me please

Attached: 23 - 7e1tPOe.png (640x1136, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekuninstaller.com/download
malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have photo;s/ screens of whats on your pc?

Can you uninstall it with geekuninstaller.com/download

Can you install and run:
malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

technibble
.com/forums/threads/prevent-syskey-scammer-attacks.69075/

Attached: 1556196673818.jpg (658x358, 55K)

Have you tried deleting system32?

Darn I downloaded and clicked the links bc I had the same problem, waaa so many viruses

nothing is on screen but I saw him transfer some files onto my pc. im not a tech guy

no shit sherlock but are you smart enough to even use a computer?

I mean yeah

Delete system 32

ok you have enterd the realm, heres what you do:

how?

oh fuck why wont it copy and paste

Dont do this, and dont look for help on Yea Forums if youre this noob. Find some computer store to find help

does the computer turn on?

Delete system 32

agree but the computer store is run by Indians.

I just installed teamviewer, how do I connect with someone?yea

System32 is where viruses are stored on your computer. Once you delete it then the virus will be gone. It's pretty simple. That's all that needs to be done. Next time you restart your computer after deleting system32 a new, clean, fresh version of system32 will be automatically created.

>how do I connect with someone?
Touch their knee gently but fleetingly and look directly into their eyes as you speak to them.

I'd start with deleting system32 so that your computer does a proper refresh of it's major files.

don't trust this fucker he just wants to watch you suffer

source: cybersecurity engineer

so wtf do I do then

Fuck me... Several people have told you already. System32 is your issue. Sort it.

seriously though I am actually a cybersecurity engineer. You should act rather quickly because once he backdoors your shit everything starts to get really complicated. Then he's not going to LET you delete system32.

You gotta trigger that refresh before you get locked out

how do I find it?

Attached: 6155831012.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

idk what im doing. I figured out teamviewer though. someone has to type my number in so here they are.
5gxc18

open up your file explorer, and go and find your local disk (C:), Click on the folder called "Windows" and then it's right there, a folder labeled "System32"

the file explorer shortcut is the little folder on the bottom left of your screen

Seems like OP got his problem fixed.

my pc cut off

picture? I need to see what's going on. You might have been too late.

it says window ran into an error

you should take a picture of it, with a piece of paper next to it showing the date and time. I'm kind of skeptical that's what happened.

if you do then I'll walk you from there, this should be fixable