Are there any girls who are actually into the dad bod thing...

Are there any girls who are actually into the dad bod thing? I used to work out but I never had time anymore the past 2 years to keep it up. I’m curious if girls find my body attractive.
Also body rate thread!

Attached: 0222B363-7476-4492-B3E5-FCEADB240AD8.jpg (400x485, 30K)

Lol so sad

? Sad? Why?

body fine, pp small

You know why it's sad faggot. Don't pretend you don't.

Dude girls don't actually give a shit unless you're noticeably overweight, an aspie fuck or a dickhead.

Or they have high standards, but you don't want those chicks anyway

I have a similar body, but my dick is way bigger.

I do fine. You’ll be fine.

Way bigger? Fuck, I’m worried that my size will be an issue

The only way to find out is to post your hard cock

your body is nice but your cock is small
do you have pics of it harder? maybe it's not sooooo tiny when it's hard

Check'd

You’ll do fine.

The dick is the last thing she sees.

If you’ve gotten that far, you’re fine.

My fwb tells me that little dicks get really really hard and that’s usually a good fuck.

Of course size is usually better, but there are advantages.
Like being able to bury you hard cock balls deep in some tight spaces.

Just move her legs up on your shoulders or put her feet on your stomach when you’re banging to shorten her vagina it will make your dick feel a lot longer.

You don’t attract women with your dick, and if you can fuck well, she won’t care.

My buddy has a micro penis (2 inches hard and thin) and he’s fatter than us and he does fine as well.

You sound like a woman.

Stop talking like a bitch and get to the gym to lose those bitch tits, bitch,

You should feel bad.

lower half body fat is higher than upper (usually a female problem) I would suggest 20% Body Fat in total with 16% upper and 23% lower muscle mass seems to be around 38% which is entry level

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>>The dick is the last thing she sees.
>>If you’ve gotten that far, you’re fine.

Serial killer advise??

Yeah, I don’t know why I gain weight in my thighs and ass more than anywhere else.

because youre a low test bitch. go lift some weights until you sound and look like a man again

My voice is pretty low. I worried that my t levels might be an issue since I I always thought my balls were a bit smaller than everyone else.

alright Im out of your estrogen filled thread, you clearly dont want to fix things and will settle for a 3 that lays spreading her cheeto covered rolls.

lmao

Sides split and now in orbit...

Fuck you. My thread isn’t full of estrogen fag. And I can score way higher than a 3.