Black man here from the inner city

Black man here from the inner city

AMA been on Yea Forums for 9 years and still have people who stalk me lmao

The more you call me nigger it feeds me so go right ahead.

Attached: 3737448373737.jpg (2560x1920, 1.9M)

Why are you black?

Sometimes I wonder if it's just one guy who does these posts, or if someone else takes up the cause.

Post a timestamp you fucking nigger.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1414, 197K)

Are you currently, or have you ever been, trapped in a small town while on probation for being black?

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

oh my, a black hand visits Yea Forums again.

what is my name, faggot?

Please tell me that you live in North America.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1600, 307K)

So what? I ate chilli pepper yesterday, does it make me somehow special?

whats it like missing one of your parents, Nigger?

i do. bring it on faggot. watcha gonna do? swear to god imma rip your ribs.

>a black hand
You mean on those who was setup ww1?

You're not a nigger. You're a black man, there's a big difference. No problem with your kind dude.

This

You do realize to Yea Forums as a whole there is no difference between an employed law abiding black man and a criminalized one right? We are put into the same pot. That's why I love coming here because I will get hated no matter what and get replies.

Attached: 36474817t21.jpg (2560x1920, 1.75M)

This

Ok i was wrong, maybe you are a nigger. Couldn't just take the hospitality. Had to nig out... muh racism.

Well fuck I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a nigger.

Nah seriously man, Yea Forums is full of edgy kids now who hide behind the anonymity. They wouldn't say shit to you in person. Unless you're actually looking for hatred, cool.. But I'm just telling you there's a big difference and I legit have no issue with you.

White man angry rising out I see.

>I will get hated no matter what and get replies
So you're clear on your stance that this thread is created only to get replies. You have made a statement that you're here for 9 years (if that is correct), and yet this is not except when /pol/acks come over here to mock another anons with their political nonsense.

Why'd you ping the second post? He was literally being nice to you faggot

No at all. But it is a fact that blacks screaming racism about everything causes animosity and frustration, actually creating frustration like now, which can breed new racism from people who had no issue with black people to begin with.

I'm black too but you dont see me making posts about it..

Go to bed Niggerchan you drunk

Attached: deep thoghts.jpg (640x480, 89K)

illusory?

hello blackula, hope you have a nice day

I dont want to go to work

whats for breakfast

This

Attached: 1548911052067.jpg (225x225, 6K)

is it like a self-feeding perpetual motion machine? if you keep telling yourself that you're a nigger it makes you stronger?

Attached: 9563490614.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Ever play PC games or just console?

I remember back in the day I played an mmo with a black kid who lived in some ghetto in the states. He'd tell me about how he was bullied for not acting like a hoodrat and shit. I felt bad and I still wonder what ever happened to him..

White people on Yea Forums are the niggers. Neckbeard faggots stick a fork in a socket .

Are you RB?

>I legit have no issue with you existing i'm one of the good ones bro

now he can finally feel safe after 9 years

LARPing as a negro

9 years? Nah, you are just another human faggot bro. Much better then these summertime cancerous newfags.

This.

Why pick up the one piece games. 2 of them being dynasty warriors but with a one piece paint job and the other one is jump force with just one piece characters.
although getting bayonetta 1 and 2 was a good purchase, those games are pre dope

Exactly

nigger.

Attached: the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-33347840.png (500x544, 77K)

stance on white girls?

Attached: 1545747485126.png (828x961, 429K)

>brown eyes
>white
try again

Attached: IMG_2621.jpg (371x319, 29K)

Of course your favorite series would be about pirate thieves

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.png (559x468, 172K)

why is your hand black?

Attached: 6938416613.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

why did you be black?