The amount of reddit you have to use to recognize redditspacing and immediatly calling someone out for it

>the amount of reddit you have to use to recognize redditspacing and immediatly calling someone out for it

>not realizing you just (justed) yourself

Attached: 1555554955348.jpg (958x958, 103K)

>knowing a thing
>"haha you are the thing"
reddit logic here folks

The real stupidity here is believing that only reddit uses a certain kind of spacing.

Attached: sample-4a500798d31ae5ac6896d384e122c617.jpg (512x512, 268K)

Hey uh buddy? Sorry reddit fag how bout you go drown yourself and save oxygen for people's brains who works k thanks let this thread die

Wats reddit

>hurr durr you used words
>dey use words on riddit
>you a fag

>muh reddit spacing

Literally wasn't a thing until summerfags last summer started calling it out.

This is why people on reddit are the stupidest morons on the internet

>recognize redditspacing
You mean paragraphs? Nah I don’t think you have to use reddit at all to recognize those. This was an absolutely epic idea for a thread though bro. I can just picture you, all excited, “YES! That’ll be a SICK thread!”

Attached: 01C8A267-1F0C-41EA-8DF6-DC3083FD2837.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Not a Redditfag, so what is"reddit spacing?"

You don't have to include a picture of yourself with your post. Just FYI.

A paragraph isn't one sentence

Imagine you've grown up in a white neighborhood, you know how people act.
Some niggers are moving in, you can spot them immediatly.
I know it's a bait thread but I have some time to lose.

Attached: 1308858546040.jpg (512x512, 27K)

kek, it's the faggot from the republic bait thread. I trolled you so softly at the tail end of that thread, I wouldn't be surprised if there were tears on your cheeks. fuck sake user, get a grip on yourself and your life.

The objective truth right here

Attached: Comparing Cancer.png (635x2459, 136K)

>A paragraph isn't one sentence

>paragraph
>noun
>a short part of a text, consisting of at least one sentence and beginning on a new line. It usually deals with a single event, description, idea, etc.
>at least one
implies it can be one sentence

That's kinda accurate, you mongoloid cock gobbler

No when i came here the frst time i wrote like that because others did and somebody said its reddit spacing so i stopped doing it.
Its really not ard to spot.

i dont even know you but your meme made me love you.
Yea Forums > reddit

Doobels!

>When the word soccer came from Britain but British people hate Americans for saying soccer

Sounds like UK logics to me.

Also works with aluminium

Fucking thread.

Who's the chick in red underwear

What's that loli doing

Attached: image.jpg (155x172, 6K)

I don't post on reddit, let alone like their content. However their spacing is rather enticing because it feels well structured and easy to read vs posting one giant paragraph. I'm not the only one that thinks this and redditfags dont reply on this. Anybody here agree in some way?

Attached: 1562569267680.jpg (786x488, 178K)

Not only did reddit spacing originate on Yea Forums, so did reddit.

Basically just when you separate paragraphs for no real discernible reason just because it makes your post seem more dramatic in some way. Usually with just one sentence at the end, that should have been included in the prior paragraph instead of becoming its own single sentence paragraph.

Sort of like this.

sort of like we saw people do on YouTube for years before reddit came around

Just because people dumb and they don’t care about spell check and they haven’t needed to write proper paragraphs since high school.

And has never had any actual relationship to reddit, but you can’t be a real 2010 oldfag unless you jump on the reddit hate bandwagon in 2019

Sort of like they did on Yea Forums before you newfags came around