Friend just killed himself. What do

Friend just killed himself. What do.

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Join him

Attached: makeitso.jpg (600x600, 245K)

That sucks man. Everything will be alright. It's okay to feel like shit for a little while, dont let anyone tell you different. Even though your friend lost to the grips of depression doesn't mean you have to. Keep living life to the fullest for the both of you.

Stay strong you fucking faggot, have a drink and go to sleep

Justdoit.jpg

Talk to people, and not here.

My dad killed himself. It's okay, you're going to feel really shitty for a long time about it. You may need help. If you're not careful, you will be tempted to join him, but don't. Learn to live for yourself.

get into the hobbies you two didn't share, go to sleep early, talk to his parents and siblings if you know them well.

I had a friend do that...don't blame yourself.

Situations like that can be initially hell depending on how close you are to the person, but having been in the same spot before I know all there is to do is push yourself past all the initial feelings because theyre as hard as it gets, and with time comes healing and youll feel quite alot better when you come to terms with the reality of it and give yourself time. Godspeed

Attached: j.jpg (694x694, 86K)

go on vacations to places he went and liked, do everything he would have wanted to do.

Follow, duh don't leave him hanging

All you can do is keep chugging man. Its going to be rough but you'll make it through. I'm sure your friend wouldn't want you to cut your life short because of them.

Attached: 9518120929.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Persevere

Things will get better they always do but for now, persevere

Call dibs on his stuff. Comfort his woman.

my friend anhero'd 3 months ago, it's fucking hard as hell, but you gotta keep living the life they'd want you to live. Enjoy the days you are given.

Attached: titled.png (200x232, 26K)

I also suggest killing yourself attention seeking little faggit. Maybe you could try ODing on your ADD medicine unless you are to much of an attention seeker to even do that right. Fuck off little fag and kill yourself.

It is not hard you are just a fragile little bitch looking for attention. Maybe kill yourself on your friends ADD pills and make your own mental delusions go away.

I'm genuinely sorry OP.
These kys comments, though I admit I still find them funny, obviously you shouldn't listen to them. Yea Forums is not the best place to come to for sympathy. Most of the people here are dissociated, sociopathic school shooters in the making, they're just too fat to chase the students with the AR.

remember the good times, spend time with people who knew and cared about him too, wait as time slowly makes it all less awful. sorry bud.

Fuck off faggit.

No you are not genuinely sorry. Your a braindead cunt who thinks sympathizing with everyone makes you a better person. OP should most definitely listen to the comments that say "kill yourself."

Follow suit...

I had my best friend commit suicide awhile ago. It’s rough not having him around. He was a brother, I can’t tell you that it gets better but you always find a reason to stay alive. Keep ur friend’s memory alive through you m8

i'm not OP, i knew the man for 15 years, he was the only person to truly understand me on a personal level.

Fuck him in the poo poo place before he gets too cold.

Attached: 1561217096290.jpg (960x1280, 305K)

I played community college basketball, am popular in my city, have friends in the comedy scene (actual pro comedy central writer is someone I kick it with), have a crazy hot girlfriend, and am socially accepted because I'm not a psycho. Also, OP should kys.

then why do you seek validation on Yea Forums of all places?

Disgusting.

Fuck that shit retard. I guarantee you your friend has not committed suicide. You are just trying to relate to OP so he does not kill himself fuck off with that faggit shit attention seek elsewhere.

Optionally, and more conveniently, just kill yourself.

Attached: smug spongebob.png (420x420, 187K)

Maybe, but I think he should do whatever his friend truly wanted him to do (assuming he was a friend which wanted you to live your life to the fullest).

Oh yeah I am entirely sure that story is 100% true and not fabricated. Fuck off you insufferable cunt stop seeking recognition and attention everywhere you go please kill yourself everyone would be happier.

Go and delete his/her drive!

Wrong answer dipshit OP should kill himself.

cry.

but kill yourself after OP

why do you assume I need you to believe me?

people think this shit is funny until it happens to someone they care about.
speaking from experience

i know that feel
feelsbadman.jpg

3dgy

I also know this as fact.

>why do i assume I need you to believe me
because you are posting on this website. Please off yourself you brain cell lacking primate.

Good thing it already has happend and I was not an overemotional fragile bitch about it. You retards cry and cry because you lack self control to realize anything.

Nope just a fact. Cope harder retard.

niggers these days, amiright?

We get it you are posting to stop thinking about suicide. Cope harder.

Most people just feel bad about it and not cry retard. What type of adult man cries? (Assuming we're all adults here)

it's the only way. take some pics.

>>tries to unironically bully someone on Yea Forums

ok retard

Attached: im s o l i d.png (479x447, 293K)

What is the point of feeling bad about it? The person no longer exists. The person is dead they can not feel any emotional responses in return. So again is there any reasonable answer for it?

The fact that you assume I was bullying you shows how fragile you really are. You are constantly in an ending cycle of coping. I guess I would be to if I was that much of an overemotional attention seeker.

>> The fact that you assume I was bullying you shows how fragile you really are. You are constantly in an ending cycle of coping. I guess I would be to if I was that much of an overemotional attention seeker.

use more effort, you're not being clear enough user

Attached: 1561446810954.jpg (600x526, 42K)

Keep deflecting it does not change the truth.

nice trips, keep elaborating user

Attached: 1320813769830.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

I am good I am sure you can introspectively think while keeping this thread in mind to attempt too keep your suicidal thoughts away.

you actually care enough to keep responding, this is the most attention i've been given since your mother gave out blowjobs in the alley

Attached: belovedpepe.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Care no. Encouraging you to kill yourself instead of being an attention seeker yes.

you keep begging me to kill myself, am I really that important enough to warrant death threats? lucky me uwu

Attached: 1560514440409.png (600x600, 576K)

that is some exceptional self-loathing and a pretty big leap. You clearly have not used your ADD medication yet so I am not going to continue to support your attention seeking. There is a constant demand for attention in your words confirming my previous suspicions. I implore you to actually kill yourself though you would relive society of one extra unnecessary burden.

no ADD meds, what else is on the menu?

Stop being a whiny little bitch? Why you gonna just cry faggot? Boo hoo my friend finally took the plunge.... He just did what you should have years ago, stop being a coward and follow suit you unbelievable fucking pathetic faggot.

This