Hollywood insider stories? Bored and wanna see some gossip

Hollywood insider stories? Bored and wanna see some gossip.

Attached: hollyweird.jpg (1500x642, 279K)

I sniffed Nellie McKay's used panties a few years ago.

I miss the life and times of the Disney insider bro...

Which one? There was sort of two.

Everyone in Hollywood has the herpes.

Everyone.

I was on earlier trying to tell some shit but nobody seemed interested. Oh well lmao

The one who's friend banged all the disney princesses and he got some spill over.

mazin

Imagine being rich and hanging out with them in LA. All the pussy ricochet you'd get.

I know some stuff about Sabrina Carpenter and Olivia Holt. Will tell if someone's interested

Definitely, Sabrina Carpenter is my biggest celeb crush!

What a shocker.

Hey how bout this, I'm a celeb. A legit A Lister not some faggy ass D Lister with who does commercials. A real fucking celeb that probably 9/10 of you know. Ask a at. Any questions, I'm open.

go on.

She fucks around a lot. Loves anal, hates cum in her mouth, takes a lot of nudes and pictures being fucked (honestly it's surprising to me she hasn't been leaked after she turned 18), loves reading comments about her on sites like wikifeet and stuff like that

Fuck I really want that to be true
That's my angel. She's so perfect and pure
It's so fucking hot thinking about her being a dirty little slut

hawt, What about Holt?

Very obsessed and insecure about her body, her boobs are kinda weird and she has big meaty pussy lips. Loves licking other girl's pussies and assholes, has fucked a few famous women. She's into cocks too, but not as much as pussy

who's salads has she tossed?

anything on other disney sluts?

Can't post any proof, but it's true. Have seen some nudes she takes, she's a very dirty slut, saw one showing her pussy and gaping asshole after being fucked

Please get us those nudes
I want to see my angel get ruined

Only know about Olivia Munn, Jennette McCurdy, Kirsten Dunst. Sorry, only know stuff about those two

Don't think I can, saw them directly from her phone, I believe she doesn't send them to anyone. It was amazing to see that pink asshole and pussy destroyed

when did she hook up with Munn?

Not a clue about dates, only heard her telling the story

well, lets hear the details then

Nothing really knew... They licked each other, fingered each other, all that stuff. Apparently Munn squirts when she cums

>Jennette McCurdy,
do tell

Moans very loud, can only cum when being fisted, loves biting the boobs and ass of the other girl (which made Holt uncomfortable), loves to cuddle after sex

Real question we need an answer to: Have her and Sarah ever kissed?
All sisters try at least once, right?

>can only cum when being fisted

fucking bs

I'm the fixer from the old threads, the amount of cringey Mickey mouse bullshit posts you guys make is phenomenal.

By the way
>banana banana
Remember when I told you Franco and Depp would get in trouble?

Not that I know off, sorry. They shower together after shows, nothing sexual as far as I know, but it's fucking hot

Surprised your still alive, how's Miranda doing?

She's ok
Jesus Christ all you people ever talk about is Miranda lol

lol, So whats new in the fixing world? Dont tell me it was you that bumped off that kid that died today.

okay. which celeb are you? and why is your music so shitty, miss swift?

I work security for the film studios on the Gold Coast, I've heard a number of times from the film crew guys when they come out to bludge a smoke that Jonah Hill is a rampant pedophile and is involved in the Brian Singer stuff. Anyone can confirm this?

isn't literally everyone in hollywood a pedophile tbh

Nah man that was actually nature, he had seizures and died without any "interference"

I could tell you though that his staff manager is part of a gambling ring

Do you own a cat that was maybe named via trips?

>believing some bullshit from the company grip

Not a paedophile but he had to kiss Adam Sandler's dick once to get famous.

It wasn't erotic, Adam was just fucking with the kid to kinda "put him in his place"

This is a true story.

Maybe, but these guys were adament that fat little prick was the Bill Cosby of Boy Scouts. It's the one thing I've heard a number of times so just asking to see if anyone else has heard the rumour or if the crews are talking shit.

Not a Hollywood insider but this is a Sydney thing regarding James Packer. He's on the downlow, the reason he cant keep a woman is that he keeps getting caught being chopped out by other blokes. It's why he makes such a show of dating girls like Mariah Carey and other top models. His Dad, Kerry Packer, used to house a luxury yacht at the Navy base HMAS Kuttabul in which James would take out Rene Rifkin and other media personalities for gay orgies on Sydney harbor. The fight he had with his best friend was a lovers tif.

is it true that basically all celebrities are rapists and/or pedophiles

all people are like that. celebrities are just powerful enough to get away with it.

sounds accurate tbh
has MeToo actually had much of an effect on Hollywood or are the sex crimes just as rampant?

Clair or Olivia have any bush?

whom have you worked with with? Any good stories on or off the set or is the whole hollywood party scene dead now that social media is a thing

They just went back underground

she do any feet stuff or did danny boy ruin that for her?

is dan schneider guilty?

how does one become a fixer? Tell some of your best stories cause im home sick and bored

i'd also like to hear this

how do so many get away with it
why have only a select few NOT gotten away with it

all I hear is "waaa reality is not what my daddy told me it was"

Hollyweird

Proof? There’s no way this is true.

Bump pretty much seems like Ray Donovan is pretty much legit at least on the fixer side

Nature my ass. He was only 20 years old. They murdered him. He was probably going to expose Epstein.

I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces.