My girlfriend wants to try this position but I have a small dick and it can't even reach her pussy...

My girlfriend wants to try this position but I have a small dick and it can't even reach her pussy. Is there anything I can do?

She said she's never had any problems with her ex and it makes me feel bad.

Attached: 1562548097066.gif (500x500, 1.98M)

How small are we talking? I think you'll be fine

stretch your dick while it's soft

Attached: jennifer-lopez-shopping-for-jewelry-in-miami-12.jpg (1280x1900, 233K)

Yikes OP. That's a tough one. You could look at sheathes if you're that much in the dumps. But she sounds like a bit of an asshole if she knows what you're packing and is still demanding it.

How big is your peen

How small are we talking here? My dick is under 4 inches and I can make this position work pretty easily.

Double dubs

4.5". She's my first gf.

She has admitted I am one of the smaller guys she been with it's true. We have sex a lot but she wants to me to be more kinky I guess. I feel insecure about it and I'm not sure if I can deliver you know.

And is that like a fake, sex toy penis? I don't know about that. I think she might be into sex toys though. She told me she has a dildo.

I wouldn't see it being an issue...unless if you're overweight ?

Have confidence in yourself... confidence can go a long way

If u want the relationship to last then be frank with her. Ask her what she wants to try in bed If she likes u enough she will compromise perfect sex for what you can offer.

wear a strap on

If you're the least bit chubby try losing weight.

The less fat you got, the more inches you'll find.

4.5" and she has a pretty fat ass so it seems she barely moves at all on my cock. Makes me insecure all I'm saying and I don't like to do the position. I prefer doggy or just missionary.

if all else fails tell her that her ass is too fat instead of your dick is too small

Get her to squat on ur dick for a more favourable angle

That's essentially doggy style just you on your back...if anything it's easier to get all up in there

Put in ass, then beat her dead

I didn't think it would be either but I do struggle and I'm not fat I'm average weight for my height.

I don't want her to think I'm insecure about it she already knows I'm the smallest guy she been with so that's the last thing I want. Sex is a bigger to deal to me I think. It just feels bad to think I can't offer her more or something..

Are sex toys can help?

Oral, nigger.

How does it feel to be a beta male??

Attached: 19379569.gif (300x211, 342K)

I have the same issue OP.