Why do americans ban fucking Ice Cream before Guns? Do americans really fear Ice Cream?

Why do americans ban fucking Ice Cream before Guns? Do americans really fear Ice Cream?

Attached: IMG_20190707_221452.jpg (1123x1376, 212K)

Have you seen the average american bmi? That shit needs to be under lock and key.

Not banned, just locked because niggers kept stealing. If it was banned, why is it on the shelf? fucking retard.

you just dont know the dangers that are ice cream

Probably not even that, might just be a ghetto owner / refrigeration system and ppl derp around with the door open for too long.

In America, with every ice cream purchase you get a free handgun
Now apparently people use these handguns for bad purposes?? So now we need to make sure the people buy them instead of licking out the gun

well ice cream has never been banned anywhere

but there's nothing in the consitution that says 'the right to eat ice cream shall not be infringed' whereas there is something that says 'the right to bear arms shall not be infringed'... not that they haven't gone ahead and infringed the shit out of it anyway

Did you notice when they changed the crunchy bits in the calibers n' creams?

Here in Europe we are too busy getting ass raped by Muslims than eat ice cream.
Please rape my ass Muslim man.

locked to keep people from stealing.
same reason McDoinalds has signs about how 'only McDonalds cups to be used' and 'free refils are for the visit which the drink was paid for' and shit like that. Because people are assholes and try to steal if given the chance to.

i am also European and Muslims fuck my wife every day. I am a cuck.

its probably locked because fuckers keep licking them

All of you are wrong. That image is the result of the nigger that's currently facing 20 years in prison for licking ice cream, then putting it back on the shelf.

its not banned, its locked, and because you cant defend yourself with iceceam

Hallo I am Europ, take my asshole with large American penis plese?

I'm tempted to convert so I can fuck more euro women tbh

I am men, Europ man my assholes

I'll fuck you but can i fuck your wife, daughter, mother or sister afterwards?

supposedly, they have found the woman that started this trend/craze, and now she faces felony charges up to 2 - 20 years.

Personally idc that she licked it but she should still be locked up bc she's a nigger

They're not banned you fucking retard. You don't even need a background check when buying ice cream

>Someone licks a thing and puts it back in the freezer and causes 0 harm to anyone.
>Murricans: ER MURH GEURD!!!! HANG HER!!! LOCK UP ALL THE ICE CREAM!!!!
>I DEMAND ACTION!!!!

>A guy kills 20 people in a rampage
>Murricans: FUCK YOU DONT TOUCH MY GUNS!!!!

I wish they banned ice cream. Fatties are the worst thing that's ever happened to this country. I fucking hate them. I fucking hate the fat-friendly culture. I fucking hate all the corporations profiting off these jumbos stuffing their faces. I hate the fucking landwhales screaming to the world to validate them, and lie to them about their "beauty" and I especially hate the fucking dough-boy families which raise a bunch of fatty kids which are even fatter than the adults.

ice cream should be banned, and so should soda. And yes, I love both of those things and I hate that this is the case, but these fuckers are eating themselves to death and at this point it's actually becoming my problem. And I live in one of the least fat places in this country.

In Europe they won’t have to ban ice cream.
Just it’s method of delivery.

Attached: A69EDACE-3F75-437F-93E5-39522506D7C1.jpg (609x399, 41K)

Trips of truth

Oh yeah, that's the new thing now. Do you think foot lettuce could make a comeback?

Oi Govina you got a loinces for that stage 1 knoife?
No one needs a bloody assault spoon so be a good lad and bin it roight?