Why were npcs chanting "equal pay" at the end of the final?

why were npcs chanting "equal pay" at the end of the final?

why don't they chant that during special olympics?

should a female soccer player earn more than a handicapped soccer player?

can we at least have them compete?

Attached: dunn-block.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x777, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc.com/amp/news/uswnt-soccer-games-generate-more-revenue-than-mens-games-audit-report-shows
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/06/19/us-womens-soccer-games-now-generate-more-revenue-than-mens.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LEniyIGZa58
youtube.com/watch?v=VmyssDtOiLM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ipl1mInKbY
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're already handicapped. They are female.

who cares,when are you trump supporting snowflakes going to stop putting politics into everything?

cuck

>equal pay
This is equitable: put all the WC prize money in one pile. The Women's champions play the Men's champions, winner take all.

do you mean the Paralympics ?
because special Olympics arent comparable to the regular oylmpics in anyway.

people on 'both sides' are autistic and don't know what they're talking about. 'equal pay' is just a buzzword.

Fact: The USA women's football team has won the world cup 4 times now, and are consistently ranked the best in the world.

The USA men's football team is ranked 30th on a good day, and struggles to get out of the group stage of the world cup.

The men's team is an embarrassment. Pay the women's team the men's salaries, and cut the men's salaries until they start actually performing

Pay scales are based on revenue. When women can draw as much as men (and not for a few weeks of championship runs) then we can talk equality. It is the same with the WNBA.

I would like to see the American men's team play against the women's team, if the women can beat the men at a proper match then fuck, let them play in the real world cup. Otherwise they can go fuck themselves.

Who's gonna pay them? Where do they get that money from? What's the cost differential

lol, if they can compete in the mens league then they can get mens pay

but as is they are absolutely tanked by 14 year old boys

That asshat Rapinoe started it. Trump has never remotely said anything negative about gays and her gf rips into Trump about hating people like them. Trump did respond and that’s one of the best things about him. He’s exposing a lot of the hypocrisy and rhetoric of the left. Somehow Trump became a racist, sexist homophobe upon running for president. It’s all a media/democrat driven bs ploy because they have nothing except their hate/victim machine to drive their supporters.

they must have wanted them to earn less, actually..

In the equal pay scheme, everyone of the same skill level receives the same pay. In this case, the US woman's soccer team is at the same level of Nicaragua's national male team. Shit tier, shit pay.

Look at how much each player earns for their club
Then look at how their league's corporate structure is set up
Then compare it to the leagues men play in

If they're comparable but the women are still underpaid, then they have a right to bitch. But if it's like the NBA where a single player generates more revenue than the entire WNBA, fuck off with your "equal" pay shit.

If two master sculpters put in a fuckload of work to make statues that are comparably well-made, but one worked with marble and the other worked with dog shit, it's not the marble sculpter's fault nobody wanted to buy the dog shit.

Nicaragua’s national under 17 team would beat their asses.

If they want equal pay they should generate equal revenue then. Why doesn't the media or left wing turds that demand this call for that?

Because that doesn't fit the anti-male narrative.

The men's team is trash but yet still manages to generate more money than the women. Funny how that works.

they dont care

they want the men to subsidize the women, just like in school sports

I quoted the wrong post. Fuck.
That's the one

lol npc=opinion i don't like

This. Men make more money because they generate more money. Hey, USNWT, quit marketing only to dykes and 12 yr old girls and see what happens, fucking carpetmunchers. Oh, whining? For losers.

they can chant all they want
men sports bring in more $$$, much more.
if they paid the women the same, they would go broke

cant these retards math?
>lil timmy brings in 10$ for Mr Football
>Mr Footbal pays timmy 5$
>both make a profit

>jenny brings in 2$ for Mr Football
>Mr Football pays jenny 5$
>Mr Football is in debt and goes bankrupt
>jenny is jobless
>they are both broke because some retards skipped 1st grade math

the women’s team produces more revenue, google it

the women’s team generates MORE revenue than the men’s. they may still be snowflakes but they’re right on this.

I know they don't care. I always have to hear this dumb shit but they want everyone to blatantly ignore that women's sports don't make as much money as men. It's fucking stupid.

google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc.com/amp/news/uswnt-soccer-games-generate-more-revenue-than-mens-games-audit-report-shows

Where's your sauce for that? Not sure about soccer but the WNBA makes nowhere near as much as the NBA yet those cunts are demanding (((equal pay))).

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/06/19/us-womens-soccer-games-now-generate-more-revenue-than-mens.html

If they're making more than the men they should all go on fucking strike then, just like the men do when they want more money. Why don't they do that?

see links just posted

idk, could be a million things...wanting to be the best, fear of foregoing income and not even coming out ahead

But again, the men do it so they should do it too. Just screaming "wah wah we should make more than men wah" isn't gonna solve it.

its a boring game for skinny 3rd world mud hutters without any available sports equipment except for an inflated goat stomach

I don’t know a lot about the world of soccer, but if you’re a man who’s good enough to be on a national team you can probably say fuck that at any time and go make as much or more for a private team.

i’m guessing women don’t have the same option. so their lower pay is justified by the lower demand for women’s soccer players globally, but it still seems fucked up that in the narrow context of US National teams they generate more and earn less.

They earn less because nobody gives a fuck about women's sports. What is it you're not getting about this? Just because they made money off a literal title game doesn't mean shit.

If they're equal then why don't they just join the men's league?

yep, "equal pay", the same talent with the mens

Womans:
youtube.com/watch?v=LEniyIGZa58

youtube.com/watch?v=VmyssDtOiLM

Nice commie way of looking at the world. And they don’t earn anywhere near as much as the shitty US men’s team earns. It’s not even close.

Attached: 8483841470.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

You didn’t read the articles did you? It has little to do with the title game...they generate more revenue than the men yet are paid less, that’s their gripe. This is not the same as the usual feminist “equal pay for equal work” shit, this is them not being happy about getting less pay for better work.

Because I'm sure there is ZERO basis in those articles, none whatsoever

Very true, but unfortunately he seems to draw in a lot of the rasict, sexist, homophobes for reasons i don't think anyone really understands except maybe because it annoys liberals.

I think the general point though was that a lot of thess bait threads like this are started by apparent supporters of that message that also happen to vote (R). Either that or it's the deep state trying to undermine democracy, maaaannnnn

Attached: 14-12-170.jpg (247x200, 13K)

During the period 2016-2018 the Women’s team generated $50.8M in revenue. The Men’s team generated $49.9M over the same period.

Is that including playoff games? If so then they played more games and barely made the same as the men. Hence why they don't make as much.

The CNBC one cites a WSJ audit of financial statements from the us soccer foundation. If you have specific critiques of said articles by all means let’s hear them...refusing to read them because they contradict your pre-conceived opinion isn’t much of an argument.

If two people worked for your widget factory in *salaried* positions, would you give a shit how many hours it took each to produce widgets, or would you care about how many widgets they turned out year after year?

Anyone knows a woman how plays football like this fat junkie?, in a shitty team like the Napoles and only him raped the most dominant soccers teams in Itally?, the Milan, Inter and so on?

Equaly pay, what a fuking joke, the womans football sucks bad

youtube.com/watch?v=_ipl1mInKbY

>I fucked my up the ladder.

Attached: 1519432422534.png (603x736, 592K)

I see now you're moving the fucking goalposts. Nice going, fag. And yeah I would care because if the nigger is demanding more money for taking twice as long to finish the job I would laugh in his face.

You don’t know what “salaried” means, do you?

No point trying to follow their reasoning.

The women want equal pay "Well they are feminazis who can't even play!"
The women outperform the men in competition- "Well the men generate more revenue!"

Actually the women generate more revenue- "Well I refuse to read your sources!"

There is no convincing those who are blinded by their biased preconceptions

That guy is a god in Napoli

I’m going back to fb where I can alienate people I know instead

Fake news is not a souce. Sorry kid, you failed the class.

Thanks for proving my point for me

Jesus. The koolaid is strong with this one.

Tell me about the elements of the articles that make you believe they are “fake”?

Oh yeah sure buddy, chanting "equal pay" isn't political.
Fucking retard logic mate.

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

According to everyone's logic here those boys now deserve the same pay as the women's team

What is this supposed to prove? That men and women are physiologically different? This is hardly groundbreaking news. They are paid to compete against other women, not other men.

It proves they don't deserve equal pay. They want big boy dollars but can't even beat a literal high school team?

user wanted to see the women vs men's national teams. the link was posted to show that that game may not be much of a contest

You know what makes me laugh about this? How leftists are constantly trying to push the "women are better than men" agenda 24/7 when it's clearly not true.

But worldwide the men's league makes more than the women's. The USA women have to be absolutely kickass to get USA money, but the rest of the world isn't interested.