Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Lurking

Go on

Attached: 3.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Attached: 4.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Looks hesitant

HAWT

I've wanted to do this with my gf for a long time, and with another girl as well. 2 vs 1 either way is awesome.

None of my b. but I've to stopped fingering girls all together as it makes oral taste like shit unless you use some water based lube up in there

Attached: 5.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

fuck yeah

Attached: 6.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

More with sound?!

no sound on Yea Forums noob

Is she drugged ?

Talk on kik?

How did it feel user?

she was a bit drunk

Attached: 7.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Moar please

Did you both cum on her?

What a pathetic faggot you are OP

Post moar

Pls continue to share I want to know more

God, I so want to do this with my wife and best friend. Any anons have any luck getting their wives to open up to this? I brought it up in the past and she said it feels like I'm trying to pimp her out.

Bump

dont listen to him OP, post the whole thing pls

OP has abandoned us

post pls!

Imagine being this much of a loser irl HA HA HA HA HA
kys cuck vermin

Wow man, if this is indeed a real story... how do you feel now? Do you feel guilty?

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago with my ex, and it destroyed our relationship. While it was happening, it might've been the hottest and most erotic night of our lives, but the aftermath was horrible. We both felt guilty and dirty as fuck and it sent us into a downward spiral that ended up with us breaking up, despite there still being love in the relationship.

it happened in a swinger's club in Miami. We went to get horny and fuck just us, and it all played out very differently. One of the strippers of the joint got infatuated with her and I let him seduce and fuck the shit out of her.

BUMP

Fuck where is the rest

Sweet jesus moar i need to see him slide his cock in her

I want to see that slut's face

I'm also intrigued by this story. Sounds hot af

Post a pic of your ex and green text that story. Pls.

I might share pics of her on discord, not here.

Anyway, the short version of it all is that my ex and I were absurdly nervous and scared when we got there, it was our first time in a swinger's bar. We sat and started to watch the couples and experience the vibe, and just when our nerves where starting to settle one of the male strippers of the joint comes to our table and invites us to a few drinks on the house. It's obvious the guy has the hots for my gf, and she's super uncomfortable and wants to dig her head in the dirt right then and there.

She's a very tender, cute and delicate girl, not the super slut type at all, so the contrast of her demure and this mofo preying on her was very erotic. You guys would say i'm a loser, and probably I am, but to see that a pro stripper from a swinger's club was horny for my gf was actually such an amazing feeling. I felt proud and horny as I've never felt in my life.

This went on and he ended up fucking her on the sofa in front of me. Long story but it was brutal. My gf is 5'2 and the guy was this huge latino bodybuilder type with tats and shit. I've never seen a woman so physically hurt, overwhelmed and aroused in my life. I was both concerned and turned on like hell watching how he dominated her, how he was destroying her cervix making her yelp in pain and pleasure.

Lots of things happened that night, but I'll stop. I feel like an idiot writing to myself now.

add one pic here, even without face?

sorry, bro, don't have any photoshop skills, don't know how to crop.

haha cmon

She's pale, has freckles, green eyes, and hazel hair. Shyish, teasing, bratty valley girl voice. lol hope this makes a mental picture for you.

she have a celebrity look alike?
fuck it just post her not like we know he info

RAPE!

Lol when these threads get archived they last forever man. Won't risk it.

Hmm let me think. I'd say she's like a mix between Maisie Williams and Dakota Fanning.

where did the guy cum?

Just open the pic of her on paint or some other application that can draw and cover her face and other shit you need to censor

In her ass

How did this experience ruin your relationship?

yeah what this guy said, lets see her

That was the part that I think fucked her up the most. She didn't talk and couldn't function like a normal person for a week or two. The guy was a SoB that read her well and knew how to mess up with her mind.

She was braced against the wall, both of them standing, and he was fucking her from behind, holding her by the throat to kiss her.

He suddenly sticks his cock out her and points in right in her ass. She tries to fight it and struggles, but she's too small and the fucker has her by the throat. I feel like shit telling you this because I know I should've stopped it, but I was so fuckign turned on I didn't. I feel selfish and a rat.

Anyway, the son of a bitch starts fucking her ass and I can see how it's wrecking her. I could see her toes curling un her heels and how she lifted her knee in pain. He swallows her yelps kissing her and eating her face like there's no tomorrow, and she's so overwhelmed she just caves in and is on the verge of tears but caressing his head and receiving his tongue and shit.

The guy starts choking her while he's kissing her and orders her to tell him she loves him. My gf is wide eyed and I can see her mind breaking, right there. She doesn't know what to do and just tries to look at him bewildered and shocked. He's fucking her balls deep, baking her tip toe on her heels, plastering her against that wall.

She finally surrenders and tells the fucker she loves him. That made him cum inside her ass. He hugs her and they both stand there trembling for a while. I coudln't stan it and went out to have a cigarrete. I could hear my heart beating in my ears and couldn't think straight. Wanted to cry but I couldn;t.

It ruined our relationship for many reasons. Both of us felt guilty as fuck, dirty and soulless. She felt like I shared her because I didn't love her enough, and I threw it on her face. I hurt her many times judging her. I became super jealous and overprotective with her, installing a keylogger on her laptop and looking over her texts and stuff, things I have never done ever before.

It all became extremely toxic and painful. Our relationship disintegrated in like, 7 months after being 2 years together.

Good for you.

Your relationship will be stronger because of this.

Well there goes my boner. Sorry you had to see that shit man

fuck op, did that damage your relationship as a whole? or did you guys start to look for more encounters ?

Attached: Da fuck.gif (150x150, 635K)

It was probs the most intense experience of my life. I was so hard my boxers were drenched in precum, but I felt empty and acid inside. Like that feeling when you were a kid after you did somethign awful? It was erotic as hell, to see her telling this fuck that while they kissed, looking how he thrusted inside her. But it messed us up both emotionally and mentally.

We're not the swinger type at all. We just went there to experience soemthing new, to get aroused and do soemthign kinky. But our intention was never to actually do anything. This all just happened.

After that we entered a cycle of recrimination and judgment. That fucked us up.

did she say later that she liked it?

Am I the only one that thinks that was the hottest part of it all? god imagine that little slut

She didn't want to talk about it much. Like about the details and stuff. She just told me she felt abandoned by me. But He did make her cum on the sofa, so physically, yeah I KNOW she enjoyed it. I know how to read her signs, the faces she makes. How she stares.

Jesus, she sounds like such a delicious whore.

maybe if you fucked some other broads brains out the feeling would even out so you got yours too from other slut

Why do I feel like this is fake?

The thing is, she feels like it all happened because of my fault because I didn't impede it. She somehow expected me to protect her and stop it all as soon as we felt the guy was flirting with her seriously. Me messing around with other girls would've made things worse. Although, everything eventually did go to shit.

true, you can never know on /b. It's your prerogative to believe or not. I'm just sharing my story. It ruined the best relationship I've ever had so yeah.

come on op share something so we can at least get a glimpse of her

I wish you the best of luck with your next relationship man

Attached: Q87n6Us_d.jpg (234x216, 5K)

Kek I told you I suck at editing programs. But yeah, this is my ex.

Attached: IMG773.jpg (1600x1200, 308K)

oh damn, her body looks good, share more!

Thank you brother, I appreciate it. On the surface, I moved on. I'm dating now a cool chick from work. I dig her a lot, although it's not the same. I do find myself thinking about my ex every now and then.

My ex spent 6 months alone, kind of isolating herself from her friends. Now from what I've heard, she's become a serial dater.

new girl hotter or better in bed? you still get off thinking about that night or new guys she's banging?

Stories like yours are why a threesome will forever stay in fantasy land for me. Unless I end up single and invited to be a 3rd but thats never happening unless I make some degenerate friends

It's weird. I try to not think about that night and push it out of my mind, but of course, it's very tough to do. But yeah thinking about that night makes me cringe at myself, it's painful, but it also turns me on of course. Like, objectively speaking, without emotions involved, it was hotter than anything I've ever seen.

New gf is .. not as cute and tender, but a bit hotter. Bustier, bigger ass, and more outgoing. She's sluttier in bed than K, my ex.

K was very different. She's was so cute and delicate. In bed she was the tightest girl I've ever been with, the kind you have to know how to handle to not hurt. She was a very caring, emotional lover. Two very different girls.

ill be honest. In hindsight I should have had my ex who was the best for fucking bang ofter guys. Cause even before we dated and before we were officially together she'd tell me about guys she fucked the night before we hung out and when we were sort of seeing each other. Id always ask her in detail how guys used to fuck her even when we were dating. It always turned me on and it wasn't until years later i realized i just wanted to watch her get fuck in front of me even though we were together. to be fair though she did tell me she wanted a female female threeway. Im sure if I let someone else fuck her i could have expedited that.

jesus, i cant believe a guy ended your two year relationship in one night with his cock

Man you're absolutely right. If you ask me, I'd never, ever in my fuckign life repeat something like that. One thing is to fantasize it, and another very different is to live it and put your relationship on the line.

Maybe the best scenario, like you said, is being the third wheel.

well lets see more pics of your ex, idc how bad the photoshopping is, lol she's hot

The thing is, we weren't into that sw stuff or anything. I'm not still into it either. It all happened out of the blue. We were kind of a normal couple I think. Sure we did kinky stuff but nothing like what you say. You two sound much more outgoing than us.

It wasn't the cock that ruined everything. It's the aftermath. The jealousy, the mutual recrimination, the loss of trust. The feeling of betrayal. We couldn't get past all that.

Lol give me a sec. I'll try to do another one.

Did you emcourage it or just not interfere while it was starting? And yea, I can imagine how she felt betrayed if she was tender and emotional in bed.

Also hot, she looks great

do them all OP! be proud you banged such a minx. show her off and show off the pussy you had

Lol I told you I suck.

Attached: IMG09(1).jpg (1252x2500, 772K)

god damn! ugh ok op. can you kik me?

We all start somewhere. Besides. We got the content and if people have an issue with the pic then they can crop it themselves

you can totally see just by the legs why that ass was torn up

Kind of both. Looking back as soon as the guy landed to our table all chit-chatty and offering us expensive drinks I should've said no. My gf knew what was up and looked at me with that expression, like "let's get the hell out of here"

But I let it all advance.

Only have discord sorry.

share your discord?

>read her well and knew how to mess up with her mind.
>gf is wide eyed and I can see her mind breaking

why was he trying to fuck with her so hard

what's ur discord?

she loves to wear open heels like that and you could see her toes curled up as he thrust inside her. It was stomach-churning but hot at the same time.

Yet ahe atill decided to fuck him without you telling her to? Damn, yea I can see how the aftermath caused a lot of issues. Wonder how its all effevted her now, if shes come to terms with it or just avoids any and all sex like that

I really don't know. From the very beginning, I felt he noticed her fragility and demure and imposed himself on her. I don't know why he asked her to say that either.

I certainly appreciate the sentiment and the effort OP but this shit is awful my dude. you are still as based as they come though.

Attached: 1326735673896.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

Give me urs and I'll add you in a bit.

ok, luise#6054

I hurt her a lot in the aftermath. I threw it in her face and blamed her for it happening because after all, I'm not the one who fucked a random dude. I regret doing that. Everytime I attacked her with that, it destroyed her.

Need to sleep now but would be interested in chatting more some other time. I'm Fulminated#2430

sure! thanks for listening man.

disregard this post, I am now caught up with current happenings ITT. OP you're rock solid my dude. you're more in touch with your emotions and thusly more of a man than I'll ever be. wish you nothin but the best bruddah.

Attached: 1386710560798.gif (192x157, 1.86M)

lunarsolace

> balding
Kek

probably was about control. he wanted to show you all that he had her so dominated he could make her say or do whatever he wanted

any one who wants to continue join this discord dot gg/utqche

Fuck I came for the videos but the other dude's story is a thousand times hotter. And that slut even if the pics are shitty, looks so fucking hot.

Maybe. Idk. That was the thing that hurt her the most. After that night she sometimes just randomly exploded in tears while walking or eating nachos or something. At times when she was at her weakest, she begged me for forgiveness, which was fucked up already because I felt like I was the guilty one.

Hows it feel to be less then a man? Your relationship is now a top kek fag

user can you show us a pic of her face, like, edited, but just to get an idea of her?

Now thats a chad if i know one.

I second this idea. Please user, share a blurred pic of her face

what's a chad?

Ok user, give me a sec

If you have to ask, your not a Chad you beta

Fucking a girl like an animal while the beta guy just stares.

retard OP posted this days ago

quit larping nigger faggot

you coming to the room OP?

Attached: IMG095_1.jpg (1000x1334, 398K)

I don't have Discord on my phone, I'll get in in about an hour when I get home.

ok, what's your though so i can add you?

Damn, I want to see her so bad OP

Not sharing my discord brother, I'll add you. I promise.

alright, you have the room and my user right?

and in the mean time, share another picture. What was the kinkiest thing she ever did before the event?

room? I only have a couple of users

room is discord dot gg/utqche

and my user is luise#6054

Hmmm idk. I tied her by the wrists, or by the ankles. And we fucked in the bathroom of a mall once kek. That was probably the kinkiest stuff we did before that night I guess. Like I said, we were a pretty normal couple.

more pics OP?

Attached: creeper.jpg (600x338, 84K)

I don't think so man, I've shared too many

Jumping off chan in 5.

=/ well lets talk more in the discord when you get on.

you said about an hour till your on the discord?

You better jump on that Discord you fucking cuck.

So, dis shit ded?

seems like it

Did the guy have a bigger dick/much bigger?

Post on vola

God dammit what a hot fucking scene right there. And I'm not even into this kind of larping shit. The guy is a total Beta cuck, the girl is an absolute little slut, and the stripper is a king chad. This is what happens when you play with fire.

I imagine the cuck as a silicon valley typical lib snowflake and the chick as this hipster whore.

bump

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.