Who would win in a match, USWNT or any male high school team?

Who would win in a match, USWNT or any male high school team?

Attached: DF70434E-8375-469F-A698-82243C5440C4.jpg (150x250, 16K)

The uswnt 99% of the time at least. I played varsity soccer at a pretty big high school (2000 kids) and we were pretty good. The uswnt would definitely have kicked our asses though.

u didnt see the 15 year old team from dallas beat them 5-1?

As if they would play at 100% against a bunch of kids

Who cares, they're awesome and should be celebrated. Take this incel shit to reddit.

>>Strokk independent womyn wasent trying

Cope

Those kids are being groomed to be professional players. The average high school team does not have a single player as good as any of the boys on that team. Also, why’re you being a whiney incel?

Attached: 1561507978844.jpg (1440x1920, 189K)

That was an excuse after the fact, and one that few people are buying.

It's soccer.

>The average high school team does not have a single player as good as any of the boys on that team.
So you're saying they're not high school players? By its very nature, the US Women's National Team is an "all star" squad. The Dallas club they lost to was also an "all star" squad - of 15-year-old boys.

Think op needs to fuck off with this bullshit. Present the facts. The game you are referring took place on 2017. It wasn't a game just a scrimmage. Your ass hurt.

The Danish team trained at my amateur club's ground during the Euros two years ago, so I watched them train a lot. I think our (5th tier Dutch) amateur team could beat them over 90 minutes, but only because of physical differences. Technically they were on a different level though. Pernille Harder really was a class apart, better than a lot of male pros. So the best you can say is that it's a different kind of game.

God you fuckin basement dwellers act like it was a true professional match. You obviously don't watch any sports in the off season where teams lose horribly because they are trying out new plays, outlooks, strategy, etc not in a professional setting. You hear about the national women's team losing to high School boys and it's so funny because you are so afraid of women that you have to drag it down to bullshit levels. What a bunch of fuckin incel faggots.

link?

You sound upset.

Here we go, let's hear it

They would probably beat a regular team but would get their asses beat by all-star or all-state teams. They consistently lose to boys under 15 and under 17 teams and it’s usually not close.

Jesus Google it. It was a scrimmage match, not a full on match

Doesn’t matter. You think the women’s national team happily accepts losing to boys who can’t even drive or vote? The game wasn’t even close and it’s more than just that one game. It occurs frequently.

Are "friendlies" truly professional matches? TBH, I think it would benefit all women's sports teams to train against male teams. Not pro teams, but amateurs would be tough enough opponents to force the women to really push themselves and get better as a result.

"consistently"

Let's see it

You are perfectly capable of googling it. It’s more than this one match against 15 year old boys. I’m not saying these women aren’t skilled, they are skilled. They are nowhere near as good as men and it’s not even close. They will never be nearly as good as men until their DNA is changed to mimic the strength, size and body fat of men. It doesn’t mean they suck. I even think all teams playing at a national level should be paid the same because they are government employees. As for private leagues, they shouldn’t make as much because they are less entertaining, garner less interest and payment should be based on team or league revenue not “equality”.

These women can be as skilled as they want but they will never compete with men. You could take the most skilled female MMA fighter and put her up against a shit tier male MMA fighter with less knowledge and he will beat her ass. Skill doesn’t make up for raw power, speed and stamina.

Did you read the actual question?

"Who would win in a match, USWNT or any male high school team?"

The Dallas is not your average high school team, so most high school teams would still get their ass kicked by USWNT.

Attached: megan2.png (512x512, 299K)

Attached: megan.png (512x512, 466K)

Attached: alexmorgan.png (512x512, 324K)

Thats not true

Shut up

They arent government employees. I doubt that counts

Megan Rapinoe is built like a man. Probably an xxy chromosome situation.

The US government pays them. It’s not private donations.

How does that work?

Do you think the women's national team should be paid as much as the men?

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources

I guess I’m wrong. It’s private meaning they should be paid based on revenue if their games.

kek
I think any ranked male college team would beat them but not high school

Didn't this already happen like 10 years ago when they played the US-17 and lost?

Any male college team would beat them, not just ranked. It’s not close. Women can’t compete with male strength and speed. They also lose to all star boy teams.

It’s happened multiple times.

Then what was the point of asking this question lol

I didn’t ask it. Someone is triggered because inferior athletes make less than men.

You made the thread and therefore, asked the question

ANY high school team. Women are the JV...smaller, weaker, slower

Americans have no concept of the greatest game in the world. I would guarantee my sons under 16 football team would win by double figures. Granted when he was under 16 he played for just about the best junior football club team in England at the time but the pace aggression and how physical they were, meant they were to far ahead of any women's team. He is good friends after growing up with them, 2 girls his age who are international players now. The current England captain went to his school also. Every higher level of football the game is quicker and more physical. Some of these U16 players are fucking beasts. Hence you get them playing at the top levels of the game ayyoung age.

Then you sucked. Most JV teams could beat the women's team.

I didn’t make the thread

>It’s happened multiple times
Why is there no video tape anywhere of this?

Fucking look it up, moron. Don’t forget that google manipulates all results that don’t have the desired social warrior outcome. I’m not saying they suck. They could make me look stupid. I’m saying they can’t compete with male strength, speed and agility. They are way less entertaining than the men’s teams and get way less revenue.

it was a u-17 team from dallas and they had a match this year or last year cant remember which

Butthurt lol