I'm a Correctional Officer in Canada, ask me anything

I'm a Correctional Officer in Canada, ask me anything.

Attached: 4999273.jpg (720x720, 120K)

Attached: 33311.jpg (1242x1238, 445K)

How'd you get into it? Approx what you make in a year? You ever go easy on some people when you are supposed to send them back to prison for violations?

>How'd you get into it?
Through my uncle. I thought it sounded cool.
> Approx what you make in a year?
70k before tax
>You ever go easy on some people when you are supposed to send them back to prison for violations?
What? Send them back to prison?
I dont understand what youre asking

Attached: 1557056437295.jpg (2137x1931, 509K)

>Send them back to prison?
Sorry mistook you for a parole officer.

How easy would it be for you to sneak drugs in for a prisoner?

Do you feel good about where our tax money is going?

Why don't you get an honest job you can feel good about? I'm sure you have more talent than just putting people in cells.

Have you ever fucked an inmate. Boobs are always appreciated. Sk here

Op must be dealing with an troublemaker, maybe back soon?

Very.
In fact a lot of officers here have gotten caught doing just that.
Its disgusting and in my eyes unforgivable and the betrayal of myself and my partners.
But Corrections is perpetually lacking staffing, especially at my awful jail, so a lot of dummies get through the training process.
>Do you feel good about where our tax money is going?
In this country, we have decided that we are going to treat our criminals as upstanding members of society who happened to make a mistake. You'd have to do something pretty nasty to get remanded into custody here, and that kind of ideology is expensive. Thats all I'll say on that. I'm not here to discuss taxes.
I don't work with female inmates and I probably never will. Theyre mentally unstable and disgusting from what I've heard.
But if you're asking if I would, then no, inmates are disgusting.

What's the deal with all the first nations people killing each other?

Has any C.O. been assaulted/raped by inmates while you've been working there?

Do you arrange for pedos to get beaten on a daily basis? Any stories?

To answer the second part of your question,
No one including you understand what it's like in my specific jail in my province. I'm 24 and it's a well paying job with a pension. Most of my partners are actually around my age and the job can sometimes be fun. I'm probably going to try and get less hours per week and keep this job on the side because i can also just pick up as much OT as I want. I'm making it work for me.
I have no idea. Most of the natives I've dealt with were like 1/24th native, if that lol.
They get to keep pouches around their necks.
Assaults happen every single day.
It's fucked up. Again that's what you get when you treat inmates with kids gloves. Most of these guys are children in men's bodies and the very mentally ill. Piss gets thrown a lot too.
Our ministry doesn't do a thing.
No. The pedos are separated and we have a duty to protect them, like every other inmate. If I saw a fight happening I have to intervene or I'll lose my job.
Stories, lots, but I feel like its taking me forever to write replies so pick one.

>They get to keep pouches around their necks.
Explain?

Whats the best way to cross the border into Canada without identification or anything of the like?

Have you ever actually corrected anyone, or do you just call yourself a correctional officer?

people don't need much of an excuse to gang up on other people.

in Rwanda, during the Tutsi/Hutu genocide, people couldn't tell who belonged to which tribe. they were checking ID cards near the end, most of which were stolen.

pouch with sacred native emblem
it has cord from birthing ritual
it has bank card
it has 128GB thumb drive full of pirated films

Be from Syria.
this

do you apologize to all of the criminals?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How much violence actually happens in prisons in Canada. I once visited the Kingston,ON one.

I'll ask you to kill yourself, pig.

There are a few places where there are roads that cross the border, but don't officially connect up to the transportation network in the other country, so there's nobody guarding the roads because people can't go anywhere but back the way they came.

Officially.

A lot of the old small border stations that have been closed and and the roads barricaded, you can still walk past, though they might have remote monitoring now that the tech is cheap. In a few places the road is still open and you're on the honor system to go report to the nearby border patrol station for custom declarations and whatever else. They'd eventually crack down if you were making a pattern of it without explanation, but if it's a one-time thing they probably wouldn't ever notice.

If you have someone you're meeting in Canada, there are a lot of places you could hike between two roads on either side of the border and have them pick you up. Or Kayak (various areas around the Great Lakes and associated waterways are good for this).

Unless your problem is getting the ID in the first place, you can just drive across the border and they aren't going to scrutinize if you say you're just going shopping or some concert/sportsball/whatever event. They don't even stamp your passport.