Welp it was a nice run but the feds should be knocking on her door soon

Welp it was a nice run but the feds should be knocking on her door soon.

Attached: 442A8580-56E3-444C-B2C1-A2D30F8098EF.jpg (1125x1417, 849K)

Sheesh -_-

yeah whatever

god dammit I hope this is true

Thats not how that works fucking retards

I wish

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-172404_Twitter.jpg (1418x889, 319K)

Fake and gay

Thank you user all i eanted was for ethots to get what they deserved

Your welcome

Would be hilarious if true

Well seeing as that is not how you contract herpes, that's dumb, but what is worse is people actually buy that shit. It's probably tap water

why would they drink it?

i would just pour it on my cock and record a jack off session for her to watch

like she'd want to watch.
u fgt

she already watches me jack off

This just keeps getting better

Attached: Smug4.png (964x714, 1.19M)

i may be out of the loop but she's just sending tap water right. like why even go to the bother of using actual bath water, just fill the jar with tap water and throw in a drop of shower gel or some shit.

She's doubled down that it's real but I highly fucking doubt it

It probably is tap water. I for one use tap water for my bath and Belle Delphine probably does that too.

what i mean is straight from the tap, like she doesn't even bathe in it. thats what id do as an internet slut, just send this thirsty fucks water from my tap and lie,

I use nothing but smart water.

Wow, this chick really riled up the incels, huh?

umm are ppl dumb? You cant get HERPES FROM WATER :'D

Cropping out the names and source is always a good idea.

There's not really any reason to do it that way vs. sending people real, authentic, still-indistinguishable-from-tap-water bath water.

Pyro is over, he fucking chugged it

How retarded are you?

it's not that hard to take a bath, dude. you should try it sometime.

Fake and gay.

Herpes virus can't survive in room temperature water for the days it would take to get to customers.

I wish death on anyone who purchased anything from this thoth. You dont even get nudes hahaha actual cucks.

I don't like her, particularly.
But why do you care what other people do?

are you an idiot? the reason is that she wouldn't have to bathe just to jar up some water. That's literally self-explanatory.

I find them so pathetic to the point where I start to feel deep disgust for them and it then turns into hate. Its a bit like the emotional process when you stumble upon a carcass filled with maggots.

The only part of the thot I dislike is that she is obviously using these gullible """"men"""" for cash. At least she is taking these dumb fucks' cash

>the feds

shes in the UK nigger.
They gonna do shit

Oh well, at least the outbreak is contained. Because there's no way any of these neckbeards will ever have sex.

Attached: i_kekd_5.jpg (336x261, 25K)

That's not how herpes work.

Attached: image.jpg (85x125, 2K)

You should learn to care less about what other people think, dude.
You'll be happier. And less lonely.

lel, got'm

Imagine how much you have to not know for your dumbass to go "I wonder if this is real" and then the same motherfuckers are going to go to a different thread and act like they know everything.

Thats retarded and a strawman. They are pathetic because they lust for sex so badly that they are ready to send money to women for no reason but the fact that they are a woman. As for what they think, i dont care that they believe they will have sex with her. I believe they are fucking delusional and failed males tho. If anything, all of this makes me happy. Thank god im not like this

Attached: 1562273116545.jpg (750x814, 158K)

Lol dude your all over the place. Formulate a proper opinion. You hate her than you love her.