Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Whatcha hidin’ user?

Attached: C3830DEB-9F54-4848-963B-5257448958D8.jpg (500x333, 30K)

I'm trans

Used to have a sexual relationship with my sister when she was 12 and I was 14. She initiated it but I’m sure she doesn’t like to look back on it now, I still have pics of her at the time and jerk off to them occasionally

Greentext?

I’m leaving my husband next year.

I'm dying.

Can’t be bothered making a free text, basically she was curious about my dick for whatever reason and kept asking to see it, I eventually let her and she started curiously touching/rubbing it. Kept asking me questions, when I came she looked shocked and said we should do it more often. Eventually moved onto blowjobs but never had full on sex, stopped when she was about 14

>used to watch my gran shower through a crack between the door and the wall
>always fapped to her shampooing her bush
>one time shot a load on the door and had to leave it there when she got out early
>sometimes she'd have fun with the shower head too

b/w edition. should be a classic

cumbria?

i hads to stop buying hookers because i started falling for them.

if my depression keeps going like this, i'm gonna make everyone around me hate me and then kill myself.

I had sex with my younger sisters friend who was 14 when I was 18, when they had a sleepover at our house

I'm pretty sure I'm bi sexual and no one knows, bottom boy here...

I’m sorry to hear that man. How much longer are you expecting to live? Have you come to terms with it?

Whats wrong buddy?

I feel very lonely and sad at all times even though I have lots of friends

The only person that helped me through all of this shit is gone. I have no one.

It's very much a state of mind.
I have no friends although I get on well enough with colleagues at work, but I very rarely feel lonely. Perhaps you expect more from others than they could give?

Me and my step mom fuck like rabbits when my dad is away for work. We have a daughter that dad thinks is his. My daughter thinks she is my sister. We have been doing this for a very long time, after the birth of our daughter she got her tubes tied.Many loads have been dropped in her since. Right now my dad just left for work, he is a traveling salesmen. He is only home for a couple days a month.

a few weeks ago i came home to find my highschool son had a houseparty with alcohol..

i was too tired to be angry so i just went to bed
in my bed i found a passed out girl.

i woke her up so she could go home but she ended up crying and asking me not to tell her parents and how she was supposed to be at a sleepover
she offered me sex in exchange for silence.

i took her offer and we fucked a few times that night.

shes coming over tomorrow for another round

he'd probably be pleased to know he shares an interest with his son.

Waste of trips on a shitty fake story.

More plot holes than the Bible. Cool story bro.

name one?

not fake

I'm sexually attracted to women who are hot garbage.

Attached: pamela2.jpg (613x1236, 155K)

He does not have a clue, and i moved out a couple years ago, but my step mother keeps me close, and well informed of when dad is home and when he is gone. She says I am huge compared to him.Maybe that has something to do with it, I don`t know or care, all I know is the pussy is awesome and taste great, and she is a beast in bed. I am quite sure my dad fucks around on her when he is on the road, because she tells me sometimes they go months without sex.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but just put in a bit more effort and thought into your larp fantasies, for everyone's sake.

> Last night we got so drunk at home that my wife and my sister in law passed out. I fingered my sister in law while jerking off. No one knows.

kait?

You think no one knows, your sister in law knows she is keeping it quiet in hopes it may happen again. There is no way in hell you can touch a womans pussy, ass, or tits when she is sleeping or passed out with out them knowing, unless the were so fucked up they could not function, as in walk, talk, or control basic bodily functions. Quite larping.

When I was 7 my uncle, who I didn't know, moved in with us on a whim. I didn't know until I was older but he had just been released from prison for drug trafficking and my mom was the only one who wanted to help. He was a little strange but perfectly friendly, but it didn't take him long to start molesting me. He made it really clear that I had to do whatever he said, and couldn't tell anyone or he'd make my life a living hell, so I just did whatever he wanted. He wanted to kiss a lot and I always had to suck his dick to completion, usually after we got home (he usually picked me up from school), but he licked me a few times and tried to penetrate me once (it hurt so bad and I begged him not to. To my surprise he never tried it again). I probably gave him 300+ blowjobs to completion between the ages of 7 and 9, though. I remember the cum itself being a pleasant taste and texture even if it felt wrong.

So my uncle died in a car wreck when I was 9, which (obviously) halted the abuse. It took me until I was 24 to tell anyone what happened. My mom still doesn't believe me. We don't talk anymore. I find it very hard to trust people and open up. However I also have a huge thing for sucking dick and being used as a toy, probably relevant. I just pick up guys by asking them pointblank if they want to hook up.

Anyways, yeah, don't molest little girls. It's fucked up and leaves us scared and confused. Just don't.

i finally got to the point i always dreamed in life and im the most depressed ive ever been. I finally got out of the small town usa i grew up in.
went to college saved up and moved to nyc. I make 6 figures ( i know not alot by nyc standards) but i never pictured that. I have a hot half japanese half american girl friend with D tits that would do anything for me. I have a fuck buddy on the side that knows i have a gf and is ok with it. I always thought i would be happy when i got all this. I started drinking alot just to get by

Why wait?

the bit about the loaves and fishes for one.
wtf was that all about?

Post pic of yourself when you were 7-9

Yeah i susked off my much older cousin.
i was aroung 6-10
and fucked alot in the ass from an older guy when i was 13
- still fucked in the head from it
- dont rape children

Send the pics motherfucker

You are sick.

What do you think your life is missing? Why do you have a gf if you also have a fuck buddy?

That wasnt a no....

As an older guy who payed on 11-13 year olds for a while

im sorry

I was camping with my classmates. We have one couple there. The girl once told me that she wasn't so sure about the relationship. Yesterday I brought this thing about her vulnerability. We drank something and I kept pushing about how her boyfriend is weak and pathetic whimp. Eventually we sneaked away and I fucked her virgin pussy. It was thight, but she wasn't screaming. I didn't cum, because I don't find her attractive and I just wanted to actually cuck someone as 17 old. I hope I haven't cummed in her.

Wtf is an payed?

I think he meant to type in preyed

a typo,im sorry i was supposed to say Preyed

Well, it happens. It might be sex for a grownup.
but it really fucks the brain of a child.
im a drunk and doing alot of drugs from it now.

>Be me teaching 9th grade English
>Everything about my job sucks
>Mostly because of little shits
>Also, I've never been a fan of kids
>Doing what I can to get by
>Yelling at kids has made my throat sore one week
>Only a few of the kids make my days a little less horrible
>Unless you also count a couple of the female teachers
>Like my cousin there who taught Spanish
>Only she has 2 daughters
>Sweetest little things you can imagine
>Tammy was 15
>Then there was her sister named Emily
>Has blonde hair
>Eyes are like emeralds
>Great body with huge tits already at only 13
>Ass like a 10 year old boy
>Make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk
>Emily one day stays after class and we are alone
>Looks at me mischievous with those deep emerald eyes
>Obviously she wants to tell me something
>Leans over and says to Look at the first letter of each sentence

Attached: smiling faggot.jpg (398x365, 16K)

guy or girl?

as far as i know all the girls i "used" are fine.. atleast from the outside.

Pedo

im a guy - i know a few girls thats been fucked when they were kids. They´re now well.

tell me about the guy that used you at 13.. how did that happen?

Not exactly incest, but for years I was obsessed with getting my cum on and in my sister.
She is two years older than me and starting when I was 13 I started putting my cum in things she would be in contact with constantly.
Insider her shampoo, in some of her makeup, in her lotions, and in her food.
But, the best and biggest turn on for me was putting my cum in her tampons.
I would steal a tampon a few at a time and carefully open the package without ripping it.
Then, I would cum inside a syringe with a needle that I got from my dad (a diabetic).
I would use the needle to squirt my cum down into and around the tampon then put it back in the package.
The package could be sealed with a dab of super glue and would look completely unopened.
After that I would put the tampon(s) back into her supply.
I did this for YEARS.
Eventually got a better syringe that made it much easier because diabetic syringes are almost impossible to push thick liquid through.
My sister has put several HUNDRED loads of my cum up into her pussy over the years and never even knew it.

This is fucking hot. Got pic of sister?

HAHhaha thats messed up bro

I liking fucking twink ass because women say my dick is too big. The fags will take a pounding.

I only date women, and love a good pussy. I may fuck a twink every few months. Been going on for about 8 years now.

>Be gay
>Knew at a young age I was gay
>Second grade was in an inclusion class with a few special ed kids
>School had a TA we'll call Mr. Hardwood come in during part of the day
>Mr. Hardwood was this smoking hot recent college grad and Army veteran. Imagine BJ Blazkowitz from The New Order but 25 years younger and in a dress shirt and tie.
>Whenever he came in, instead of listening to the teacher, I'd stare at Mr. Hardwood, imagine us taking baths or going to the zoo together, shit like that
>Was really good at math, but sometimes I'd pretend to be shit at it just so he'd come help me
>He'd kneel down next to me and explain how to solve the problem while I'd discreetly lean in and try to smell him
>He used this distinct brand of shampoo that to this day gets me instantly rock-hard whenever I get a whiff of it
>It's the last day of school
>Teacher announces that we have a special guest coming to the classroom
>The door opens and Mr. Hardwood comes in with a woman I don't recognize
>"Class, this is Mrs. Hardwood. She's Mr. Hardwood's wife."
>WIFE??
>I realize too late that I've shouted it out loud.
>Everyone is looking at me
>Can't think of anything to say, so I just start crying and run out of the room

Attached: 1391241045058.jpg (539x850, 154K)

By the time i turned 15 i had had sex with more then 20 guys. most of them were over 18, some by quite a lot

Hi
I have a dirty secret. So a couple yrs ago I got herpes from a one-off hooker that wasnt even worth it...Fucking bitch...I hate people now. It made me a little bitter because i felt like, although i can have a normal life that half of its been taken from me.

Fuck people. Fuck that hoe and fuck everyone is my attitude now. So my secret. Well, when I have a good breakout of the herp I see it as ammo. First I goto the super market. I go into the back of my van and pop a few good ones, i make sure to keep the juice on my fingertips and go shopping!
I Touch Everything Yea Forums
Mostly i go for the open bags of grapes people like to carelessly come snack on. I wipe my herp juice on those open bags of grapes you fuckers snack on at the store. when i run out of juice on my hands ill goto the bathroom and pop a few more. Sometimes ive gone to the baby isle and wiped it on those squishy teething toys babys chew on. Once i had the perfect opportunity, some #1 mom walked away from her lil shit and i had a juicy bunch on my finger, walked past and wiped it on her mouth and walked away. Yup. Fuck you faggots, fucking hate you all i seriously fucking do. If going to if running away from the cops and going to jail wasnt such a fucking waste of time i would kill people so ill just keep saying fuck you okay? awesome.

Fuck.
You.
Dildos.

Yeah - if this is true i hope you die a painful death, user.
Cancer or Aids.

> goes through school, takes sex ed and learns about std's
> learns hookers are a great way to catch them
> fucks a cheap hooker and gets herpes

It's the worlds fault! you all deserve herpes because i'm a fucking retard!!!

you know what, asshole? Me too i really fucking hope i die soon, im too puss to do it myself so i need another way out. Til then, fuck you dick sucker.

Fake and gay. You write like a boomer who drinks bud light and hates his fat wife

good effort 7/10

I live with my girlfriend and her best friend. Been sorta attracted to her friend for ages. They’re both visiting people this week so I’ve been on my own in the house. Walked past her room yesterday and saw her laundry basket. And yeah... came in her panties and put them in her drawer.

Feels so so bad. But I really wanna do it again.

Attached: 5FD9CEE8-3E74-45AC-949A-9B3A184994CC.jpg (1600x1427, 245K)

Just fucking jump from the bridge, fag.

Enjoy the fruit at your supermarket, faggot.

you know there's dating sites for people who have std's.. and the chicks have lower standards.. go find a qt herp wife and have a normal ass life with a completely managable condition. fucking whiny ass bitch.

im Gen X and divorced but ok..

You are a true hero

i wash the shit out of any produce and my hands before use because beaners shit and piss around that food.. and people like you exist.. you won't get me with the herpes you deserve to have faggot.

What ages where they? What did you do?

So I had an uncle who got moved in with us when I was 12. Didnt realise at the time it was because he was released from prison. He was pretty cool guy had me help him at weekends with his "extra job" I.e drug running.

Things were going smooth until one nice person trying to buy my "package" turned out to be undercover cop.
I played dumb and was like "my uncle said this was cool? he'd buy me toys"
Uncle got busted and I pocketed about 1 grand. not a lot but considering I was 14 at the time I thought I was rich. bought an xbox 360

11 to 13.
did what i would with them , but it was 90% just oral.

Good for you
Hey you ever make a sandwich?
Do you buy bread from the supermarket or do you make your own?
You know at the supermarket how they have those twist ties on the bread?
I wipe my herp juice on those twist ties, and im not sure about you but some people dont ALWAYS wash their hands after opening the bag to the bread to make a sandwich. Some twist it back on.
Enjoy faggot

I do what I can.

Have you ever considered just going on a bareback rampage and infecting as many humans as you can? Seems like a more direct way to spread the love

You doing okay? Because if that happened to me, I imagine the first thing I'd do after getting out is find my snitch nephew and force-feed him his own balls.

No I havent been very sexually active because i fucking hate people. Im so glad i work alone.

Still think about forcing my ex into a gang bang and impregnating her against her will

My daughter lets me watch her fuck guys

From a hidden place or out in the open?

I'm secretly in love with someone 25 years younger than me.

I hope you live a long uncomfortable life.. and your dick falls off.

I have a super power that allows me to see glimpses and sometimes very detailed visions of the future, present, past and sometimes alternate timelines that may or may not be existing simultaneously with our own.

They usually occur in dream form but not always.

Attached: ixmkorwwtkx21.jpg (2427x3033, 437K)

You mean you take acid.

How old was she at the time?

I did twice, about 22 years ago. But I've had this ability since at least 3 year old.

Used to jerk off on my sleeping 3 year old sister when i was 12.

So... what have you seen before it happened?

I watched Flipper?

Too numerous to state. Most of it has been personal stuff. Relationships, jobs, something that was meant to kill me had I not seen it. Saw on two occasions something that was going on in North Korea that turned out to be true later on. A long detailed dream of the end of the world, parts of which have happened on a personal level already. One was even about a famous cryptid that turns out is actually real. Another about a large number of black kids in this southern city I live in that died due to a cholora outbreak in 1892 that is forgotten. They were cremated in a building that I use to work in. When I did some research I found out that it was actually true, but no records of them being cremated there. But I that was proof enough.

Nah my uncle was actually quite cool about the whole thing, my mum chewed him out about it but he was very nice to me.
He gave some very good life advice, and I used it to make some decent cash before my college years. Can't fault the guy and we still share a beer every so often when he is in town

just came on panties from a 16yo girl i am watching as a job. she is currently at the Hospital and i went to her room and found the treasure. also checked her phone (they have to give it to us at night) and found a Video of her masturbating with a plastic tube (some kind of packaging) and also found it in her room. licked it as i masturbated in her panties, watching her videos

I want to take pics of teenage girls with my phone. But I'm trying to figure out how to do so without being noticed or seen. Suggestions?

post the video

Nice try FBI

would loose my job.

When you look around at all that you accomplished, you said you are not happy. Look around at what you have. What emotion do you have about it?

Attached: bea3cc9i7s831.jpg (1332x1332, 302K)

Download sc-os from play store

I've been married to a 7.5/10 woman for about 15 years. Sex about once per week. Vanilla. She's out of town, so I'm going to find a dude on grindr and see if I can get my ass fucked right good.

Got me hook, line, and sinker.

8/10

Ok. What does it do?

i love chubbys in panties

Attached: 99938527419210.jpg (298x492, 40K)

name of site?

pics

The virus dies very quickly after contact with air. You’re an idiot and not giving anyone herpes you’d actually have to fuck someone for that.

As I sit back relax
Steam a blunt, sip a Becks
Think about the sexy singers that I want to sex

Could you name a couple off the top of your head?

Facial or just body?

When I was 15 I had. A 13 yr old gf who was batshit crazy. Her and her sister had been abused by a few different people including their mom when she went on benders. This girl had no limit and never said no. I made it a mission to try to see where her “no” limit was but didn’t find it. Actually I found my own as I rejected trying a few ideas because I thought she’s say yes and I didn’t really want to do it I just wanted to see if she would. I made her flash tits and pussy to strangers, had her suck me off in front of my friends them suck them off, we fucked in front of her little sister, she even gave me a blumpkin that was really more of a handjob but she still did it. We had threesomes with her friends. And she let me take her sisters cherry. The topper for me was putting a carrot in her butt and then having her take a bite. Some things we did may even have been illegal like having sex on a school playground while school was in. The kids weren’t always outside but sometimes they were. But despite all of that the worst thing I did was break her. I never made her my gf officially we were fuck buddies. On a Saturday night we had just finished having sex the n the park by her house when she starts asking me why I never asked her to be my gf. I tried to avoid the subject but she pressed. She said it was past time and that it just proved I didn’t respect her. Keep in mind I just came in her and I was young and dumb. So I burst out laughing and asked why she would think I respect her when I put a carrot in her butt and made her eat it. I thought she would laugh like me because she laughed at stuff like that. But she didn’t she welled up and started bawling and ran home. I thought I’d hear from her the next day but I didn’t. She didn’t return my calls and avoided me in places were we usually met up. She went downhill for the next few years then disappeared when she was 17. Still feel bad about it.

I'd probably go to jail for fucking Patti labelle
Ooh Regina belle, she'd probably do me swell

Damn dude. Just damn.

I'd probably go to jail for fucking Patti LaBelle
Ooh Regina Belle, she'd probably do me swell

I did the same with mine her and her friend on two different occasions finish on the face it was hot they swallowed a bit of it and smeared it I never tried again because too risky so I stuck to using their hands

Jasmine Guy was fly, Mariah Carey's kinda scary
Wait a minute, what about my honey Mary?

The jeans they fittin' like a glove
I had a crush on you since Real Love

I lost my virginity to a girl from one of those special classes.
thats right /b
I fucked a spastic.
No regrets.

Yeah. Jasmine Guy was a nice piece of ass back in the day. Not a 10 but a solid 7 or 8 imho....

Still want a 3some with my wife and best friend

I set fire to someone's house for not paying up for drugs I sold them.

HEY!
NOY IN THIS THREAD
WE WILL BE RESPECTFUL TO ALL WOMEN, GAYS, AND TRANSFOLK
YOU JNDERSTAND ME
NOW RESPECT MY TOLERANCE

Oh fuck off.

No facial, was way too cautious about accidentally waking her up, the thought of her telling my parents used to terrorize me. However, i used to rub against her back and even going as far as using her own hand, first time i ever actually came was on her back.

how old were you? and her?

Where did you usually cum on? Do you feel guilty or she wasn’t conscious so what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her type of stuff?

You need a proper guy friend for laughs

when i lost virginity? 15. she was 16

>im a drunk and doing alot of drugs from it now
No. That you are doing to yourself. Don't be weak, fix your own problems.

I look for new sluts on Twitch and try to help them out.

I do all the hard work of improving and maintaining their streams.

I also donate lots of bits and gift a shitload of subs.

After donating enough money, I guilt trip them into meeting me at TwitchCon; I even pay for their tickets.

After 3 years, I've gotten laid by 5 sluts, with 2 of them being in a long distance relationship with me.

Most of the sluts on Twitch have depression and other mental issues, which makes things way too easy.

Attached: image.png (1116x1140, 366K)

Kill yourself

Lower back, it was the exposed bit.
As for feelings, i was a horny 12 year old, it was wrong of course, but no i don't really feel any guilt.
It didn't last more than two years anyways, she started to become more aware of her surroundings, even asleep.

i used to wear my sister's panties and bikini bottoms while masturbating..

I'm going to whiteknight because this is unaccept
able
Sike
Doesn't every woman have some form of depression nowadays?
Hell, isn't every dude and female bi/gay nowadays with some mental disorder?
Greentext without revealing?

is it too late for me to get in on that?

i feel so discusting that i think i will die a virgin. 20 btw i hate when people ask me and pitty me fuck you. i think people can see it on me, alot of people ask if im doing ok. i am but im convinced im going to die along and when i think about it when im alone it feels like cold claws scratching my back.

Mom?

Plenty of time for you to get some. Trust me.

You've posted this before. I remember.

pastebin com/6gJfeiRU

Is Climate Change real in the future

I'm lost as to where to get puss
I'm 19 and idk where to get some
Not at work and I don't go to any colleges so how do if I don't want to dyck street walkers?

00 checked. Lost my v card at 22 mah boi. Itll happen.

cocktease

It was pretty consensual. and I worked my way up to sex

A lot of other guys are doing it, so there is competition out there.

But Twitch is huge right now, and there are a lot of stupid sluts trying to start streaming every day.

Just browse around and look for a slut with a few viewers and no paypigs.

Pro Tip: most of the sluts lie about not having boyfriends, so you'll have to get them to drink some alcohol on stream in order for them to slip up and mention it.

I was walking back from my friend's house around 8pm, it was still pretty bright outside. I was looking on grindr on my phone while i was walking and i looked up and a policeman was pulling up to a step next to me. He offered me a lift so I quickly got in as it was another 25 minute walk. I unlocked my phone and closed grindr before putting my phone away but i saw he noticed it. He started driving and asked if I was on there for fun, and that he goes on it occasionally. I told him yes and he said that he was finishing his shift, i said that i wasn't in a rush and he pulled over to a car park next to a park where people walk their dogs. I was getting really horny when he was getting his cock out, he was still in uniform and was at least 40. I was 19 at the time and had wanted to try sucking cock for a while. He was uncut and probably 7 inches. I told him i hadn't done it before and he said it was okay and i started sucking on his tip hard, he started making noises slightly so i just kept sucking and taking more in my mouth. I was trying not to slobber on him and I was so hard i thought i would cum in my boxers. He finished in my mouth after about ten minutes and i swallowed his cum. He asked to come in my house but my parents were home so we went to his apartment. I was still really horny so we went to his bedroom straight away and i undressed and lay on the bed. I told him to stay in his unifrom and i wanted him if he had lube, he did and he ended up handcuffing my arms behind my back when i was naked on his bed, cover my ass in lube and completely covered his police baton and i had my face pushed in to the pillows while he slowly pushed the baton in to me. After i while, we added more lube and i flipped on to my back where he kept hitting my prostate until i cum hands free all over my stomach and chest.

dat feel when you only have 5 lurkers and 1 paypig watching your stream

Attached: image.jpg (638x749, 96K)

My gf had a huge fetish of beeing submissive on webcam with a stranger.
Since she didn't find a kind stranger for that, i create a fake account and talk to her.
So was sub as hell, i never show her like that with me and now, i can't think about anything else except let her fuck an another man in front of me so i can see her slut side again.

Spent the day with my ex-gf in her apartment and the whole time i kept thinking about how easy it would have been for me to pin her down, rip her clothes off and fuck her with reckless abandon

Clearly a Trump supporter, because you are dumb as fuck

Shut up slut

That’s nice, Mr. Trump

Sure, kid.

I'm middle class, nice job, kids wife. Money is good, I got good friends and hobbies.

I can't sleep, I'm always tired and I'm not happy. how the fuck can I tell people (most of which are way worse off than me) that I'm not happy with how things are.

Well played

Past couple of years i've been horny on my step mom. At night when she and my dad sleeps they have their door open and she sleeps without a bra so my dick gets hard everytime i get a glimse.

Last weekend we had a big party at our house (my dad had his birthday). And she got really drunk and said i was handsome and she kissed me on my cheek and said she would like to have sex with me. What should i do?

I’m a 23 year old female having an affair with a married 61 year old man. He’s got a couple kids who are a few years older than me. Its the best sex I’ve ever had!

Well, tell us something

Stop making up fantasy stories and go fap to some milf porn instead

Timestamp pic of your clit or gtfo

Cool story you cheating bitch.

Attached: wut.jpg (295x248, 38K)

It's true

but i can't do anything to prove it

>How much longer are you expecting to live?
About 50 years.

Yes, it is I son, your loving mother. Your father's penis does not tickle your mother's vagina anymore. I am sorry son.

how many versions of this same story are you going to post faggot?

My dad is sick. And i've won 975.000 Dollars that i've won in Poker and Blackjack in a 8 year span.

No one knows about it but i can't stop urge to keep playing

I don't know how i'm gonna break it to my family

Last weekend I ate out a stripper and she sucked/tittie fucked me till I came all over her. Since then I've been talking to her on messenger. My wife doesn't know.

I secretly lie in secrets threads.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.