Hello

Hello.

Im a chinese exchange student living in New York. I have been craving for some dog lately. Where can I find the best dog dishes in the city?

Attached: dogdish.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

NO DOG!. ONLY KLAV KALASH!

I know that I can get some dog for free from animal shelters but I would like to eat some dog prepare in a restaurant.

Your local chinese restaurant, they have secret menus like mcdonalds

I don’t know where you can get dog meat but, I know where OP is a racist troll.

any place that has "by the scoop" is guaranteed to have either dog or cat, you can go from there to tell the difference.

what a fucking gaylord. go toss a donkey salad you fucking michigan shitlord sjw virtue dildo

Jersey city.

You sound like a retarded faget

Wish i could upvote this and give you gold hehe le awesome

Attached: 4EC60647-4214-4EED-9C6B-817393DB2ED9.jpg (750x742, 74K)

Sorry OP but you gotta make it homemade shhhheeeeiiiitttt

You sound like a sarcastic retarded faget

FUK JU JU COMMIE FUK!

Sounds like a chink bruh

Attached: 6594280000.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

You sound like a retarded spammer faget

Go to the deli and ask for a hot dog

Thanks. Any specific restaurant that you would recommend?

It just gets worse and worse. I cry for the days when a master troll could piss off the whole world with a single post. Now we have punk shit 12 YOs like OP who just SUCK and can't do anything right at all.

Attached: BaitThisIsTrash.jpg (356x357, 14K)

Just go to north shore animal shelter and adopt a couple. And make yourself

I've eaten dog in China and I can tell you OP is not a Chinese exchange student lol. His English would be wayyy worse

Also, dog isn't typically fried, it's typically served with cold noodles or in soup

nice trips
>I cry for the days when a master troll could piss off the whole world with a single post
Same opinion

samefagging

>takes pic of orange chicken from google
>"guys I want dog!1!"

RANDALLS ISLAND AT MIDNIGHT

Yulin dog festival genius.

find a Somali or equally dark african nignog. they have all that shit imported, they can get you what every you want