Hey Yea Forums I need some advice I got drunk and called my dad some pretty mean shit what should I do should I just...

Hey Yea Forums I need some advice I got drunk and called my dad some pretty mean shit what should I do should I just chill and not talk to him for awhile until shit blows over?

Attached: 1515923061735.jpg (500x462, 36K)

Depends. What did you call him and what kind of berson is he?

I called him a cowerd for not calling his grand daughter on her birthday.
He's a good guy but when i was in my teens we faught a lot i'm 38 now

He prolly deserved it. Why are u such a beta bitch?

Lmao. Fucking white ppl

I love my dad and I just want for him to have a relashone ship with his grand kids I always call him on fathers day and his birthday so I drunk and started talking shit I feel like an idiot

should I just give it a couple of weeks to let shit blow over?

You sound like a child, and you spell like a retard. "He's a good guy, but" pretty much ends the argument right there. He should show you the door and never speak to you again. ..And if he has a great-granddaughter at ~60ish, you all sound like a bunch of scums. The problem probably isn't with the great-grandchild, but the open-holed slut who birthed it. I would assume he doesn't want to deal with the unappreciative whore mother, not the kid.

Nobody gives a fuck about your kids

no, tell him you were drunk and own that shit. Be a man and apologize fucker.

Well mate did really mean it? If you did fuck him hell come around and see what hes missing with his grandkids. If you didnt mean it sober up and call him tomorrow tell him you were drunk and didnt mean it you just want him in her life and should have gone ab things differently. It depends on if you still mean in tomorrow. Youll know what to do .
< fought with my dad alot coming of age to

I'll call him on monday after work TY for help yall.

Soooo... Alcoholic huh? Did daddy molest you?

I'm going to pretend this is serious.
Okay. well your dad is a dad, he's likely experienced drinking, and the stupid shit people do while drunk. Just explain your self and I'm sure he'll understand

No we just did not get along well when I was in my teen's.

Thanks man I'll do what you say it sounds like a good idea.

Soooo..alcoholic huh? How do u think that happened?

I drink to much That's for sure I had a friend I told about what happend he told me to quite drinking.

second
Always good to apologize for being stupid

Addiction is a symptom of ptsd and ur a dumbass

Just call him and apologize. Say you had too much to drink and lost your temper.

It's better to just clear it up and he will appreciate the apology.

If you ignore it then who knows, he might hold some hard feelings about it for a long time.

I am going to call him he's out fishing right now, I kinda want to apologize to his face. I think that would be a good idea.