So I'm trying to buy/build a half decent gaming pc...

So I'm trying to buy/build a half decent gaming pc, my buget is about £650 (not to high) can any of of you fags recommend any sites? Im trying to get 8gb ram, ryzen 5 or intel 5, and im not sure on the graphics card. Just not vega

Attached: FS1ANOG_188874_750x750.jpg (750x750, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/builds/#X=0,71259
logicalincrements.com/
chillblast.com/
uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8CkYnH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazon dumbass

I hope you're bating

Pricewatch is where I did most of my shopping and if you want weird shit for ur PC go to xoxide.com they got cool cases etc.

buy a MAC

Kek

pcpartpicker.com/builds/#X=0,71259
pcpartpicker would be your best bet, or ask /g/ fags
>>/g/71765192

logicalincrements.com/

too*

Chillblast
chillblast.com/

newegg. wait for sales. build over time. good luck

Do they have a microcenter in bong land?

Just buy the shit second hand off of craigslist or whatever. Tons of rich faggots selling good shit for cheap.
inb4 poorfag

OP you got discord since if you can tell me more about what you want I can help you

Https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bmBCjy

Don't know if prices for parts are too different from the states, but something like this would what you could get. This is a great site to use to build and price your own rig.

you don't need a pc to have good old fashioned fun. go and draw.
On the other hand, i reccomemend pcpartpicker.com

Go to ebay. Honestly don't buy new parts unless you're mentally challenged. I've bought and sold PC parts on there for years and anytime I've had a slight issue it's been completely okay. Just buy something that's still under warranty. Like pretty much anything made last year.

Yea new egg and Amazon prices are up and down like crazy but local stores price match Amazon but must be sold by Amazon not a third party

Overclockers UK are pretty good, here's a build for you with the following:

R5 2600 (if you can upgrade to the 2600X do so)
RX 570 8GB (sweet spot for 1080p gaming)
16GB 3200Mhz DDR 4
500GB SSD (enough for Windows and a few games, you can always add a £30 1TB HDD later)
Corsair 275R case (not amazing, but I've built in one before and there's plently of cable management opportunities)

£650 all in

uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8CkYnH

pirate bay

This works, I downloaded 32gb of ram.