What's the best mentality to have when you find out your ex has a new boyfriend?

what's the best mentality to have when you find out your ex has a new boyfriend?

Attached: 64840656_416738138925586_2306453431440637952_n.jpg (712x515, 24K)

Attached: 5209079081.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

do a barrel roll

Ha ha ha she’s HIS problem, now.

I second this, helps everytime

easy man.
get a new gf and move tf on u absolute fgt

There isn't that's your baby. You got to be pretty cold blooded in the first place to say I'm single i don't like women. Her taint her small tits she wasn't a 10 or worth my time I really am gay. Etc.

yeah, this user is right op.
just admit your homosexuality

>2019
>having a gf
>shiggy diggy

No, just feel sorry and bad for losing in love. She's a bitch to do that to you have some self respect.

And while you're at it be a man and try to get tits and ass this time. Be in love with that.

Attached: 6450743357.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Fuck em. Who gives a shit

Knowing that every time he kisses her he doesn't know that your dick has been there.

Do a flip faggot

Not like you're not a fag for being in love with some snake that at best had a pretty face and great personality

Your entire relationship you depended on being the bitch you were like her gay friend

Get a 10. Or better yet accept you're gay and leave women alone. Be celibate.

I broke up with my last gf because she was fat and acted like a nigger. It was pretty pathetic when she tried making me jealous afterwards.

Just move on man. You know what made me better? Better yourself. I dated a girl for 4 years, lived with her when i was 23. She cheated on me and i left her.
I felt so shitty for like months. I eventually said fuck this, got a better job, moved in with my parents for a bit and bought this old camaro. Made me feel good, i still have that car

Attached: 5333742966.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

What year is the camaro? My favorite is the 1967 model

All you fucking faggots you women yrapped in a man's body are fucking occupying the best girls. Nobody wants to go into that ho knowing you sat down to take a feminine piss on her. Fuck you nigger you deserve it. Other dude got your seconds fag

Apathy

Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks, OP. Just think about how her baggage isn’t yours and how you missed a bullet. You’ve gotten farther than most of Yea Forums by actually obtaining a waifu. But waifus can come and go

Everyone knows that not only they lowered their standards they're touching faggots and niggers and midgets and god knows what.

What would your inner child say about you. How would you as a little boy crept out by fags judge you future faggot.

I bet that bitch was bullshit.

Post a pic and we will tell you what is shit about her.

Also just get out there. Keep yourself busy and find someone else.

Rape them both

Fuck bitches get money nigga.

Its just an 84 z28. Im a mechanic though, it has a built 383 stroker, quick car

Also true stop being a bitch and move on. Your bitchyness is probably why she left your ass.

Even if the bitch showered you don't need rosie O'donnell drama.

Getting your ass eaten by a hot girl 10 ain't all that. It's not worth it.. in value if you know how much things cost

That's awesome, I'm going to college to try and get an associates in automotive repair. Already love working on cars. /o/ is just as retarded as Yea Forums though.

Words of wisdom nigger.

If everything were normal you would be able to curb stomp a nigger for being a coward with a woman.

So just stop pretending to make the best of it, that trick is 8th down the line to your soulmate and original Eve. The hot one you made a nice couple with.

Attached: 1313205662001.jpg (360x246, 16K)

Like if he weren't a faggot he would move on to the next one that's a 8 or 9 knowing what he tapped.

Fuck her bf

Do you rock a mullet too? 383 is good shit though