Which one of us is cuter?

Which one of us is cuter?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-144831__01.jpg (1080x1071, 290K)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Like objective opinion from a heterosexual male?
Right is ugly, he's got fish lips and sallow "dark" eyes without the jawline or overall face to make him handsome and brooding/"hard"/mysterious. Big fuckin' honkin' pignose too.
Left is better, but the bushy eyebrows on a likely homosexual screams poor self image sense, combine with the thick frame hipster glasses, the fishnet holdie, and the ducklips? On my most curious and adventurous day i'd try to find a cuter twink to fuck, left is more attractive, but not handsome or even pretty.

The clothes are a distraction.
Post pic without them.

faggot

You both need to be punched.

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-151204__01.jpg (1080x1052, 156K)

Attached: 1550618302503.jpg (519x521, 23K)

You're both pretty cute. Kinda want you both to tie me up and wreck me together tbh

Also, I'm kinda jealous of you two for finding eachother

Left is average but duckface ruins it. Right looks like a total cunt and douche.

Hm, lesbian or half-elf. Tough choice.

You both look like a couple of pansy douchebags.

left

Post a pic of you two kissing then post another of one sucking off the other, then post a webm of one of you getting fucked

That look makes me want to slap your face instead of slapping your face with my dick.

good idea.

Do both big guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-155918__01.jpg (1080x1042, 335K)

I bet you'd like that. Me getting rough with you and shoving my hard cock in your little mouth.

Random question out of nowhere. I like taking cute selfies like that one but I always feel like I'm trying too hard so I never upload them anywhere. Do you deal with that?

Getting external validation is addictive

Oh yeah, I've noticed. I have only recently been able to stop posting myself on here, I like attention too much
Btw you and your (boy)friend are real cute

Let's see how cute you are.

Oh hey you're the dude with the hairy butt.

Well... I ughhhh. I'm trying to stop posting myself, but fine. Let me find a pic I like. Would take one now but I'm a mess atm

You both have a mental disability. Get help, or keep your fetish to yourself. Fucking faggots

This one's all right

Attached: IMG_20190701_000352.jpg (1944x2592, 1.18M)

Honestly you both look gay as shit. My ass the government stopped experimenting on the public

Attached: GAY_BOMB.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I'd turn your hair into a mess.

The fag

Lol thanks