What kind of weird eating habits does Yea Forums have? Bout to chow down on some good grub

What kind of weird eating habits does Yea Forums have? Bout to chow down on some good grub.

Attached: mayo toast with pepper.jpg (748x422, 46K)

You have been visited by the Laura of desolate threads.

Unfortunately this thread appears to have gone unnoticed by anons on Yea Forums. Unless someone bumps the thread (and does it soon), this thread will inevitably be forgotten.

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (157x201, 14K)

uber eats for every meal.
costs about 1200-1800 a month for me based on what I get.

Attached: 332d0893a4bd12edf2c9f9ef156523a77b9026a1.jpg (1024x1152, 172K)

Why

fucking disgusting

and the fuck thats an onion

fast and tastes good.

microwave food and cooking are both cheaper but one doesn't taste good and one isn't fast.

Explain.

Can you rephrase your initial comment? I don't know what you mean.

initial comment: i order uber eats for every meal. I spend around $1500 a month for that.

What a wasteful cunt you are

Alright, but what do you eat? I mean I guess it passes as a poor choice, economically. But how is it weird?

Pls no

I make miso soup with noodles, egg, and deli meat on top.

Weird for the economic aspect.

What's wasteful about it? I eat all the food and give life to the economy in doing so.

i live on general tso chicken chunks and cinnabon branded pound cake or maybe sour creme donut holes from the walmart bakery. that, and walmart diet cola and generic rum.

That doesn't look half bad. Sometimes I just eat tomato slices with mayo and a dab of mustard.

Wasting money and increasing your carbon footprint by 10 fold nigger

I never make my own food, just get fast food.

Attached: Jenny37Cup.jpg (828x1000, 60K)

Prefer mine on a tortilla with some BBQ or hot sauce but yeah. Yummy shit.

Attached: 55MWqhs.png (552x464, 256K)

$1500 a month is negligible to me.
My car runs on E85, and the corn used to produce that absorbs more CO2 out of the atmosphere than the equivalent amount of fuel derived from that corn produces. In effect, my car has a negative carbon footprint, meanwhile Tesla's are powered by coal-burning factories.

Lol idiot

i put a lot of tabasco on every sandwich i make

Currently on diet.
Had some apple slices with a cucumber.

Easy "salad": 2x apple, 1x cucumber; chop them into small slices, place apple slices over the cucumber ones and let them sit a while. ??? Profit!

If the cucumber isn't sliced but ends up in your ass, you did it wrong.

had "eaten" nothing but 1/4th cup of coffee creamer every day for the last week...

you are a dumbass.
walk to the grocery store and get aome broccoli. enjoy the scenery and your new muscles and thicc wallet

All of your delivery drivers aren't using a corn car retard. I can't imagine how fat you are.

I put ranch on nearly everything, fries, pizza, burgers, chicken nuggets, spaghetti

Attached: GUEST_de1b8c35-1a8f-48b5-abb9-5732b6254a9c.jpg (488x488, 35K)

your car is almost as gay as you are

When I'm drunk and feeling hungry but don't legit wanna cook, I'll throw cheese on a tortilla and nuke it, dice a tomato, throw in some jalapeño (usually pickled), Mexican hot sauce (usually Tapatio), and a can or sardines (usually the kind with a chili in it).
But if I'm REALLY drunk I'll just dip tortillas in mayo, hummus, chutney, cottage cheese, don't fucking matter. I usually hate myself for being that fucking basic after I sober up, but...

>pizza
>spaghetti

Attached: 1560570852185.jpg (700x993, 101K)

Dude that’s fucking disgusting

Get the fuck outta here

pizza ok
but spaghetti, wtf are you doing to that pasta user

You do realize that you can still order healthy food and exercise when you get uber eats, right?

Whatever you say...

Attached: we.jpg (352x480, 36K)

i cant stand ketchup but ill put mustard on most anything. it's weird enough that i only really use mustard how i like in private.

Putting on pizza is somewhat common where I am.
But about pasta, I'm sorry. My taste buds are retarded

Parmesan and red pepper flakes in cup of noodle

I eat Hellman's Mayo with every kind of meat, always.

>on pizza
as a dip, or as a replacement for the base sauce?
I used to work in a pizzeria in the States, we offered bith and people would order both, so I'm guessing you're American.
Still doesn't excuse your barbarism

>always
you're either wasting money on shit steak or wasting good steak by drowning it in Mayo

Items on my plate must not touch or I throw it all out.

Or not eating steak.

Pic related my everyday meal since i lost job at office for indecency towards female colleagues. Literally less than 1 dollar a day. And tap water for drinkin. You no i laugh at fgts carrying mineral water whichs basically tapwater in huge 6 pack bottles around. Lmao dumb bitches think they ate special lmao but pasta n ketchup is great combo n fookin cheap n fast. Got lotsa freetime now n flash n groom all kinds of walmart bitches hahahaha n my purse is still fat cuz of spaghetti n ketchup daily. Fucking whores though

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 17K)

k i l l y o u r s e l f s w i f t l y

zero protein. eat oatmeal

>itt: autism over 9000

remapped ?

of course. not quite FBO yet.

Woah woah woah, I'm not fucking insane, no not as replacement for the base sauce.

Fat cunt

I only eat meat and bread almost every day, later when I finish I drink a cup of tea, something very strange in my country, here they all eat dessert. My girlfriend does not understand it and thinks I'm sick
but I love it.

Attached: alcatra-640x340[1].jpg (640x340, 65K)

someone as stupid as you shouldn't have that much money to spend on food. You should be force fed cream of wheat for the rest of your life, the plain kind with no sugar or milk

130 IQ, 140k income. Stay mad, normie.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

I used to eat Ketchup sandwiches and wet toilet paper (not together, that'd be weird)

I put yogurts on everything and in everything i cook

go out to the forest and sit in a tree until a deer goes by, jump on him, and choke him to death with your bare hands

youre on Yea Forums, youre just as stupid as the rest of us.

I'm as autistic as the rest of you, but I've been blessed with the savant part too in a field that happens to pay well.

I eat mostly pizza and meats. If it weren't for all of the beer, then my guts would be pretty cemented

I drink vinegar after eating.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Until you prove it, you remain as stupid as the rest of us.
You flaming faggot queen

This is good for burning fat faster and keeping arteries clear.
Apple cider vinegar is best.

I'm clocked at 148 iq. That doesn't mean shit though, because IQ is based upon knowledge of experience. It's a pretty shitty way to score people.

>IQ is based upon knowledge of experience
Pretty sure you IQ is around 90.

see pic
IQ isn't based on learned knowledge at all, it's measuring fluid intelligence.

Attached: Screenshot_73.png (711x475, 21K)

Maybe you guys should look up how the standard IQ tests were made, and it's origins.

I really hope you're trolling, why in God's name would you do this?

Attached: 20993047_743639439169765_2423851320810515973_n.jpg (480x477, 20K)

>makes 140k a year

Drives a GTR..

and you're calling us normies?

fuck.

Okay.

Attached: 1395759701576.png (213x252, 86K)

So you haven't started yet?

I start tomorrow. Have been making 120k for about a year and a half in last job.

He still has to pass his hair follicle test

I don't smoke or do drugs. Never have, never will.

So you're a loser with money?

That's crazy cash, fuck my life

Not really

Peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches

discord.io\PWSN6qG

ex1leukd8

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 28K)

Dude is making shit up. He made a Microsoft Word document, saved it, and used paint to edit it. Totally fake

In my definition of the word loser, it implies that the person is poor. If your definition of the word loser doesn't include that, then perhaps. I don't drink either. I go to bed at 9pm most nights. I don't party. I don't go to concerts. I'm definitely a square, but a relatively high income one considering I'm in my early 20's.

It seems like a lot but it's not really.

I live in Scotland and there aren't many jobs that anywhere near that..

Attached: 1514293355386.jpg (291x343, 9K)

That's why you're stupid. You have to defend your larp on a Mongolian basket weaving image board made for douche bags who masterbate to cartoons

Attached: Untitled.jpg (711x523, 67K)

Come to the states brother

Attached: Screenshot_85.png (835x799, 132K)

not portioning and just not eatong sugar and refined carbs. have fun breaking your diet in less than a week

ngl though, I kek'd.

unless london gets flooded in the next couple decades, ill be dead long before im affected

I eat raw pasta
I'll eat raw 2 minute noodles, sprinkled with the flavor packet

nice, I make 150 k in switzerland, but I probably have less money left because of the high rents and all the expensive shit. 100 gramms of beluga caviar costs 1000 bucks in globus. fuckin ripoff

I like to eat the ass before fucking the ass

They hardly need people from Britain when they already have so many skilled Americans. Plus I fucked around in school so I would need to go to Uni for years if I ever want anything more than 10$ an hour haha.. but yeah, I totally understand how you can eat from Uber all the time. It hardly dents the money. Nice

>paying for spotify

Attached: L.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Seems pretty weak. I can do better on photoshop

Fake and gay

Attached: Untitled.jpg (848x1058, 110K)

A fellow man of culture

Attached: 1500345290396.png (567x642, 288K)

Aw dude... Only 10 bucks? Quit being a dumb cunt and get a work visa

I live in Texas, so everything is cheap. I pay under $1000/month for rent.

you guys having fun yet? there's no way for me to prove it on an imageboard lol, everything can be photoshopped.

We're full of idiots

I don't do the Uber eats. You've got me confused with another user

Yeah you're busted

I eat leftover spaghetti sauce with rice. Yes, I am asian.

Isn't Raman cheaper than spaghetti?

Asian is a broad term what kind of Asian?

Yeah, I feel like a slave. I hate my life. Everyone wants to work in America. There's no room for outsiders, especially at the moment.

Don't think like that. The BBC has got you by the balls. Why not try? Everyone feels like slaves. At least you can legally get high and drunk here and won't get bombed when you tell people to fuck off

Attached: 80bbcdf.jpg (712x328, 17K)

Don't think like that. The BBC has got you by the balls. Why not try? Everyone feels like slaves. At least you can legally get high and drunk here and won't get bombed when you tell people to fuck off. The citizens run the country here, and personally I'd love Scotts to come

I'm drunk sorry

You must be white and from the Midwest.

Hey that's not that bad.. Eh. Aw your kind of fucked

no veggies?

Ill get those ramen soup bag packets, break up the ramen, put in a bowl and then i pour a bunch of lemon juice on it and season it with salt and ill eat that.
>It aint half bad

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190703_182427575.jpg (589x480, 217K)

>in my Definition of the word loser it means poor
autistic opinion discarded

Pfft. You might as well break them in half, uncooked, and spread it with peanut butter and eat it like a stale sandwich

oof bro idk if I wanna try that and frankly I have very low standards

If i were in his shoes I'd buy some cheap tomato sauce and cook it with mushrooms and eggs

Ive also done that. But the ramen was way to crisp for that to work

How do I break in in cyber security. I have a masters and a very. What’s your education and background? What certs do you have? I’m fucking pissed I can’t get in. In America they always advertising cyber security jobs saying shit like oh 300,000 jobs. But then again the hiring announcements are stupid.
They be looking for ridiculous standards. Nigga, do you have the power to hire me? Is it because I’m black and everybody that does computers white? I already know there aren’t black people where you work.

I've watched an old roommate in college do that. He also at bread. Just bread. He also lived in my closet and played true combat all day.

[citation needed]

Never drink apple cider vinegar. That's just stupid

Did you ever try it?

Come work in our prison industry, fucking retarded brother of mine makes 25 an hour watching minimum risk female prisoners.

And this is in texas so thats pretty fuckin decent cashola.

You have to already know the material is the TL;DR. I personally have no degree and negligible certs, but I've doing this stuff for over a decade (autistic interest as a kid), have multiple CVE's assigned, and tons of experience on my resume.

There were black people at every company I worked for except 1 really tiny one that was my first role as a junior sysadmin.

Do CTF's and bug bounties, get on LinkedIn and get 400+ connections, get a job in tech (doesn't have to be security) and pretty soon recruiters will start oozing all over your DM's on LinkedIn. Red are recruiters.

Attached: rec.png (315x751, 20K)

theres some guy who freezes his eggs and cooks them from their frozen block form.

Attached: 2412b6950ba5e0906ddcd5a2de420e3a.jpg (1874x1547, 1.26M)

Thacs

What if you make a lot of money doing something that is unfulfilling and conveys no benefit to anyone? Money really makes the difference?

Attached: ISS028-E-29803.jpg (4256x2832, 1.38M)

I used to have a catlog of films a guy made where he froze his liters of his cum and cooked it, wish I still had them

Why? What kind of benifit does that provide?

I wouldn't know, I love my job and it makes a huge impact on the world, every day I protect millions from having their personal data / cc / identity stolen.

Kinda food related. I do intermittent fasting twice a week. This is the fifth week and I've lost four pounds, which is what I want - a pound or so per week. So far it works and it's not all that hard. That's it.

Nigga what the fuck? How tf do white people eat mayonnaise? Shit is nasty as fuck.

True combat, or eating like a poor ass ignorant pieces of shit?

I am geniunely interested....

You must do so many meaningful things at your job that you forgot how to produce a meaningful response.

Attached: 424424_400753749942217_1185163174_n.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Attached: 1539376910506.webm (400x240, 567K)

iirc he said he would buy a ton of eggs at once rather than every week. So to make them last he froze them

Very funny

God, why?

Lil white boy on Yea Forums tryna get hit grow tf up lil boy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: 1560832799977.webm (480x480, 886K)

Grapes and Ketchup, godly combination

Attached: IMG_1702.jpg (962x1300, 77K)

damn that dildo does not want to stay in her ass does it?

thats actually hot

Eating like a poor ass ignorant piece of shit

Attached: 1561142031131.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

Well no I haven't. I've always had a job since I was 15 years old. He'd eat his ramen peanut butter sandwichs, and I'd eat 60 Wendy's chicken nuggets in a bag

this really turns me on, how come you guys only earn 15-30 bucks an hour?
I am a sadist and I have a low income fetish, this thread made me cum 2 times.
I only need to work 4 to 5 years and I earn as much money like some of you in your whole life.
I am very handsome on top of that and I have a quite thick cock.

Attached: 20190608_092334_1.gif (368x656, 376K)

>0
GREAT NOW I WANNA TRY THAT

Can't tell if this is OP making weak bait and samefagging for the sake of bumps. Honestly couldve tried way harder. Watch, I can make stupid random shit up, too.
When I was a kid I would chase around cats on my bike with a stick and drive-by beat them with it like a one-sided joust. This one time I hit a cat so hard in the neck that it just fell and started twitching.