Ask a self taught 28 year old swordsman anything

Ask a self taught 28 year old swordsman anything
>Inb4: virgin
I have a girlfriend

Attached: Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg (617x412, 297K)

Lol, sure you do, faggot

M'lady

How long is your sword?

How many reward points do u have from costco due to the bulk buying water bottles ?

Depends. I have a Viking broadsword with is significantly longer than my katana (not real but still sharp)

I stock pile monster energy drinks. I hate water

Rabies confirmed

Just because you have a gf doesn't mean you get any, cuck

How many waifus do you have?

>Ask a self taught 28 year old swordsman anything

Ever brought a knife to a gun fight?

how many hours do you train each week?
Do you think you are a real swordsman learning yrom youtube videos instead of an actual master?

Believe my jack. I get plenty.
Only if I had the surprise advantage, although there are disarming techniques in my arsenal

What school?
>inb4 some freeflow weeaboo bullshit

3 hours a day after work. I'm proficient, but becoming a master is a life long journey

Why did you decide to stay a virgin?

Gozilla Do

Nobody believes you.

Getting your arm shot off isn't a technique

I'm self taught. Through various methods of study I've developed my own style

Yeah from a distance, but up close you can easily disarm someone with a pistol or rifle

how long have you been training

2 years

Right. How often do you spar?

what made you want to be a swordfag?

I haven't put my skills to practice quite yet
I wanted to show the criminals of my town not everyone is afraid of them. I'm still not ready though

What the fuck is a broadsword dickhead?

How does it feel being told you could be anything by your parents, to then fail to get that good education and job? To have so little social identity that you turn to a defunct weapon that has had no relevance for 200 years in order to try to ground yourself and claim a purpose? Do you realise that you are doing this to try to differentiate yourself from others as subconsciously your brain realises you cannot compete in this world so you push down the most obscure path you can find?

How
Does
It
Feel?

So basically:
You do not follow any of the proven schools of thought, not even as a starting point.
You do not spar, so you can't even test your """techniques""".
You label a """viking""" sword a """broadsword""".

You know. I'm a Fencer - Longsword in Meyer tradition. Have been practicing for 8 years now, sparring about twice a week.

I absolutely hate people like you.

You are not a swordsman, you are not a fighter, you are not cool. You are an embarassment for the art and should McFucking Sudoku yourself.

How well would you do against a let's say glock 19?

>I have a girlfriend
i..it's your sword, right?