How did you guys cope with finding out your ex has a new girl? how long did it take for u to get over her?

How did you guys cope with finding out your ex has a new girl? how long did it take for u to get over her?

Attached: 64840656_416738138925586_2306453431440637952_n.jpg (712x515, 24K)

New man*
>am drunk and sad

Money is always better than some skank thot. Money can't buy happiness but it'll buy me a fucking boat and a truck to pull it. Just now getting back to being happy after 4 years of constantly being cheated on and used. ALWAYS FOCUS ON THE MONEY MORE

Attached: Snapchat-169793466.jpg (1284x2560, 1.37M)

I mean... unless she snags a new guy immediately or hooks up with someone I loathe, it doesn't bother me.

Did she hook up with your friend or something?

If your ex has a new girl, I think you just wern't her type. Otherwise, just have to accept that some people are like that and move on with it. Suffering over it only hurts you and nothing else.

3 Years single 3 years financially independent, too fucking true. Home, Car and not worrying about bills or worrying about paying for nights out with friends. It's a good feeling

wouldn't OP be a girl? or a gay dude?

Attached: 1551599368694.jpg (1079x1042, 486K)

Amen brother. It's a good feeling when you figure this mindset out. I'd rather be able to help my friends and family out before wondering if some whore is gonna consume my every thought and make me fall off my come up. It's a rare mindset forsure.

Fuck family. Worse than a whore would ever be. And I feel cutting out a relationship altogether just proves how much you cared for that one person and how fragile you were.You can't get over them and avoid anyone else for fear of caring for them and being hurt like before. But that feeling would eat away at you over your life too. Just my thoughts on it... Though I kinda wish I had a boyfriend and love my friends and all so might be a bit biased? idk

Also learn the art of masonry and start laying bricks until you cant stack money anymore. It's what keeps me sane these days. Your wallet will eventually become so fat you cant fold the bitch. It takes awhile to convince yourself that another female/male isn't what you should strive for. Always make something of yourself then search for a significant other. I'm only speaking from experience but that's my two cents.

I've cut off blood family quicker than a goddamn wood tick. Family doesn't mean blood only. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. I know who's really looking out for me.

Every family is different, you're right. I'm not cutting the idea of having a relationship all together, but right now and until I stumble across a woman with a similar mindset to finances as me I'm happy being single and living a healthy life with friends and my goldfish. Why do you wish you had a boyfriend? Are you afraid to feel lonely?

Attached: 010030.png (1500x1500, 1.51M)

My girlfriend broke up with me after a long relationship for a new guy. I’m not over her yet

I already feel lonely... I have for years... I finally escaped my family but am going homeless in a few days and tbh I just wish i could cuddle up to someone and cry... Have someone that cares about me that I could go to... Guess I'm dumb.

Yeah well join the club. Dont let that fucking wench see that you are week. Do not associate with her or anything. DONT GIVE THEM THE POWER!

How did you find out about this?

Attached: 0459239826.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

You're not dumb, but you could find that person who you rely on is yourself, some self help shit. I lived in my car for a couple months after leaving my ex because I didn't have the funds to pay for a deposit straight away. You'll get there dude trust, I just think wishing for something that much, you'll take anything which has problems within itself

I don't even know how to drive let alone have a car... And I somewhat wish for it but it's not like I'm going to go out and go for anyone... I would only be with someone I actually care about. And I still don't really get why people use guys and dude as gender neutral... it's still so weird to me.

Goodnight Yea Forums I'll never know any of you personally but I hope my words strike a chord in you people. I really want all of you to flourish with yourself before you nurture another human being that doesn't really care about you. I don't know much but what I do know is that I dont want any of you to let another human being to control you or make you feel like you are below your expectations. Godspeed my fellow oldfags.

Couch surfing isn't bad I guess, at least you don't have to pay for a gym membership to have a shower. Well if you'll only be with someone you really care about that's going to take time to build trust ect so in the mean time work on yourself and stack that paper and get that dick later. Which planet are you from? I use dude bro guys even lads when talking to female friends especially ones with boyfriends

Take it easy Yea Forumsro

Idk, just never understood it, though I'm highly anti-social among other things so I don't get a lot.

I think she already has full power. She told me how she fucked with her new boyfriend and I let her tell me

And for this reason Never Marry, Never Reproduce was born, because alimony/child support will mean that your cunt-whore of an ex will buy a boat and truck to pull it for her new dick, while your kids outgrow their shoes.

And there is nothing you can do to protect them.

You as well. All the best for you and your upcoming endeavors. Goodnight.

I'd rather grave a bitch as opposed to making my future children suffer through a custody battle like I did when I was a child.

SC: Arealkeeb

I don't share this too often but I'll always have an open ear for you people. Please, add me and I'll always try to make your days better. Even if it's with shitty memes and horrible humor. Dont be a stranger.