Have you ever fucked a nigger?

Have you ever fucked a nigger?

Attached: silly nigger.jpg (762x507, 43K)

Only a half one

fucken' necro

Yes. I've sold drugs. Some black ladies offer sex as payment. Almost always not worth it. One had a hot daughter that just sprouted woman parts. I offered to give her a regular hookup if that girl moves in with me. To my surprise, she agreed. To my further surprise, the daughter seemed to expect it. 3 years of that, the mother OD and died... no one looked for the daughter. Another 3 years, the daughter turned 18 and became my roommate with benefits and had a job. Moved out as a "welfare mother" when I knocked her up. She vanished after that.

Is it true that a nigger pussy is 2 degrees hotter than a white pussy?

yeah, white girls are leagues better

So what was she, 11 - 12 years old when you fucked her the first time?

Just turned 12.

Liar.

How did your cock even fit? Did cum inside?

No. I'd rather fuck a paki girl, honestly.

Her dad was in prison for breaking her in already. I mostly pulled out. I put her on the pill for a while and cream pied her all the time then.

Attached: 2f409dbcca34c5dc37c96d3a9cf4b050.jpg (1000x564, 107K)

Liar

Statute of limitations has expired years ago. I work for a living now.

2. 1 was lame and the other gave the best head of all time.

Girls who have had that done quite often turn out to be sluts.

I know a girl who was fucked by her uncle when she was like 7. She ended up being a slut from the age of about 13. Completely crazy, but a slut.

Liar

She's not a slut. She's just emotionally wrecked.

If she sleeps with a lot of men, including a 15 year old when she was in her mid 20s, the effect is similar.

I knew she was damaged but I figured having her as my live-in fuck buddy was a better fate than what she already had in store for her. I was lucky in that, at the time, bad stuff happing to black people didn't get as much attention as it should have.

Whats your age?

It would be better for her if you took her and have helped her and didn't sexually abused her. But that's just my thought.

He would really only be able to tell you if it was 1 degree hotter because she was a half n half.

22 when we met.
True, but I was a scumbag at the time.

yes. ask me anything.

Black woman was best sex ever. I need another one

Attached: EED72CA2-DA7A-49C9-9B27-4677AE0647E5.gif (504x504, 1.41M)

black girl was the worst sex I ever had. Sheltered white girls are where it's at bro

I like black girls

Attached: 30A62973-FDD9-4F92-905F-165DED805761.gif (500x282, 1.41M)

See this sign? It's a yin and yang. Universe has tendencies to keep things in balance. Some call it "God", some call it "Karma", but either way, expect some real fucked up things in life.

Attached: yinyang.jpg (303x303, 9K)

Dunno about sheltered as such, but uptight posh girls are pretty hot (even when they prefer being eaten out to being fucked)

.... no it doesn't. take your mysticism and shove it all the way up your asshole until you choke on it.

with sheltered girls everything you do is brand new to them. you can do something as little as just give a 6/10 fingering and they'll think you're some sex god

Attached: 2934454632.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

wat

It's not a mysticism, it's a science fact.

no, it is not. That is a bare faced lie.

Little late giving me that prophecy, Yea Forumsro.
She, my sex pet, was the longest relationship I ever had. She vanished with my kid while still pregnant, I don't even know the sex of the baby. She vanished, I assume because my attitude towards here changed... I was thinking about somehow making us into a family. I had multiple attempts on my life, 1 nearly took me out, my left eye is a glass one and I have a limp with pain issues. I got a criminal record after I stopped being a criminal. The home I made with my ill-gotten goods burned to the ground after I turned over a new leaf and started working for a living... while I was a work. Etc, etc, etc. I know the karma bomb well.

take your meds schizo.

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (559x468, 54K)

Fucked a 54 year old black woman and got her pregnant. Now I've got a 7 year old daughter.