Why do we refuse to make peace and not war?

Why do we refuse to make peace and not war?

Attached: PeaceNotWar3-white.gif (300x326, 11K)

Ask the sandniggrrs first

Exactly my first thought.

>You
I don't belong to a religion based on war and barbarism, I'm not the one washing a holy war.
I mean "peace" be upon you....

How much money you make off selling weapons of mass peace?

War is a very profitable business

because we dont need peace we aint smart animals and its on our genes the need of blood you think if we have global peace all countrys will be less like out loved Africa? we need wars and not because the land or religion trash but because we want wars

Before asking the dune coons be sure to ask the kikes.

There's always an enemy out to get our nuggies

we fight over resources. if we have enough, we must defend them against people who dont. fags try and say shit like “they deserve better” and are proud when they get walked all over, while in reality sure, they may have been born into hardship but thats not an excuse. nothing is handed out, people have to fight for it. its just the nature of the beast

Attached: B30F42EA-E1CF-4FBE-8FA8-2BAA66175EC3.png (378x396, 176K)

Irreconcilable differences and mutually exclusive desires.

We are fast approaching a world where machines could take care of well over 90% of any work which has to be done and every human on Earth could be given a life mostly consisting of leisure, but those who would own those machines would never allow it because that would cut into their profits. Not that the theoretically perfect version of a robotic world would end all conflicts. A life like that simply isn't acceptable to much of the Islamic world because they thrive on misery, being miserable and spreading even more misery.

Why the fuck would I want to make peace? Words couldn’t even begin to describe how much more Alpha I am than any of you little weasels. Consider yourself very, very fucking lucky that I’m not riding into your shitty little villages on horseback, taking your wives and making them bathe me in rose petals and shit. Honestly think about that. You may not have your perfect little world where you can all cuddle and kiss each other and be whatever gender you want whilst listening to stupid little sluts like Billie Elish (or whatever the fuck her stupid name is), but at least I’m not forcing your head into the dirt and shoving spears in your back whilst you lay their helplessly, wishing it was all just for show like some stupid ass game of thrones shit. Don’t take these times for granted because it wouldn’t have been long ago at all when I would’ve been crowned king and taking your land with extreme force. I’m so fucking alpha it’s ridiculous, I make myself sick. I use the term “Alpha” so that you can comprehend what I’m saying with your virgin minds. Comparing me to some sort of “chad” is a gross understatement. You’re looking at perfection, you’re looking at a conqueror. A true beast that wouldn’t hesitate for even a second to fuck your fathers in front of you to assert dominance.

There's no profit in peace. Just like there's no profit in a cure. Keep the money maker going.

Attached: finally.png (485x374, 233K)

>Religion
>Finite resources
>Finite lifespan

As long as these three things exist there will always be war. I'm going to say Judaism and Muslims are the greatest culprits. Both follow a book saying kill the other so you do the math.

Is this some kind of really awful pasta? How many confirmed kills does this pasta have?

Peace sells but who’s buying?

Um, you know you're dead right, kiddo?

Attached: FormalFearlessChital-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 1.56M)

That sign looks like it's saying "no buttplugs"

Any other animal will fight one another until submission, not death and humiliation. We, on the other hand, fight for flags and other stupid shit, completely detached from the reality. It's entertainment and a way of acceptance. Arm two opposing sides with a knife and they'll think twice, but put the same people into a crowd and they'll do anything

Because war is love. There is only one life, it is a continuous process constantly improving itself, we are just oarta of thar just as the cells in our body are a part of us. It is necessary to compete and thin out the weak and unadapted.

Attached: 1558629520458.jpg (639x891, 70K)

if you think about it every wmd is technically a weapon of mass peace

Attached: 51d6e465d3b5b.png (512x512, 106K)

peace is less profitable in the short term.

That was your best response? “OMG is this some awful pasta?!!”. Pathetic & Disgraceful. You just blatantly displayed your beta male status.

Wow, the way you put me in my place surely cements your alpha status, you giant fucking douche.