Been one legged for a year ama

Been one legged for a year ama

Attached: 20190707_020156.jpg (1029x800, 248K)

Shoe on leg faggot

How’d you lose the leg?

Attached: F3A4BD32-48E9-4612-BA9F-D27B0CCE8344.png (800x900, 1.31M)

Pic relate

Car accident

Attached: 20190707_020521.jpg (1042x800, 274K)

How do you get a leg up on the competition?

Your fault wasnt it

Are you going to get a prosthetic?

have you almost gotten used to it or is it still surreal

Kek
I should have said shoe on stump like it's wearing the shoe

Has your cawk grown bigger to compensate?

What's it like? Like daily just waking up missing a leg, hanging out, going to the store, dating etc?

has anyone had the balls to give a pun like this to your face?

Lol ok here you go

Kick high

No

No. It's been a year and I'm in that shitty middle ground if insurance where I'm half ass covered but don't qualify for full coverage govt Medicaid unless I quit my job and go full blown neet.

Eh it's pretty normal. I felt pretty normal as soon as I knew it happened. I went back to work first thing as soon as I was released.

Sadly no

>What's it like?
Pretty normal mostly. People can get weird about it but it's not as crazy life changing as you might beleive.

Sure. Usually jokes and razzing stay friendly sometimes it's a bit too far but whatever. What can I do?

Attached: 20190707_021900.jpg (1055x800, 338K)

OP was not a faggot today

Show your prosthetic leg

I always wondered how a spread butthole of a one legged would look like. Show it.

anything you really miss?

How much does disability pay you for being one legged.

Does your dick hang lower than your stump?

Hahahahahahaha cripple

Blue cross covered a running blade and a c-leg for me how shitty is your prothestist?

Why didn't you play Doom today?

Attached: 1435056120123.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Important shit

Tell the truth. Did a black person steal it?

Personally; despite popular opinion, how far do you think you would get in an ass kicking contest?

Ease of mobility. I get around good with crutches but it's obviously not the same. Went to the lake last week and I felt like a conplete cripple trying to get in and out of the water.

Nothing. I work.

He was playing Moonman DOOM bro

What's happier than a one legged person?

Biped?

Did you get to keep the leg after the accident? After all, it's yours, right? What did you do with it? Did you..............................eat it?

Attached: the lotion.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

This questions cone up from friends. Apparently I could have legally kept it although hospitals will tell you that you can't. I didn't even consider it but it's been known to involve legal battles I do t have time for anyway.

So who ate it?

This is probably what happened. Or a doctor with a foot fetish had it stuffed and jerks off on it regularly.

Awesome. Some chick will suck your dick to virtue signal for likes on Jew book, freak. Ride the wave, polish your story of adversity. There a million SJW friendly ways to loose a leg.

How has it effected your sex life?

Has it started to grow back yet?

How did the accident happen?

Why are you such a huge faggot?

Did you turn your taxidermied leg into a lamp and give it to your dad for Christmas?

>Sure. Usually jokes and razzing stay friendly sometimes it's a bit too far but whatever. What can I do?
Cry like a 1-legged baby

How the fuck do the jeans on your stump work? Like it looks like they are specially made, do you just invert one of the legs or did you cut it and stitch it together? Guessing you dont have any one legged Jean's [spoiler]besides whatever you were wearing during the accident[/spoiler]