Who believes in life after death?

Who believes in life after death?

Attached: mt1qjutegu7zvibzkofl.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

I believe in existence after death, but nothing religious.

Paranormal is proof enough to me. I don't want to die so if i can get to the dream universe good

I believe in something after death. Not sure I'd call it "life"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (960x720, 58K)

When you go the science route in the ocean and the universe and you view life as alien does it make sense to you?
Anyone thats played the lottery or done bjj

>I don't want to die
Tough luck, everybody has to go sooner or later.

before i was born, the was nothing. that wasnt so bad.... after i die, there will be nothing

Sorry bro, when you die you enter oblivion. You'll never have another thought. It'll be the the billions of years before you were born, but forever.

i think we are in a simulation and when i die my parents are gonna be there like damn dude wtf was up with that?

What are the chances of this road looking good? Not evil or wicked.

Alien comes here. 1 in trillion chance

This life is not as it would seem to you. Something you would think is the case

Since our physical life force ceases to exist by virtue of cardiac & brain death, I think once that happens, we are gone. Memories of our life force energy may seem to live on in others, but we are not alive once we’re physically dead. IMHO

That sounds rather pleasant to me. True rest.

Why do you think you're going to die before your parents?

I was born until my coinciousness was aware. I want my coinciousness to go to heaven or be reborn somewhere nice. Not a cat not an uglyass alien. Human again

Your conciousness 1st POV could come from somewhere you don't understand.

Chances are you are some alien playing 'Earth - Neck beard experience'. When you die the game is over and you'll remember everything and go on to play a different game.

In my subjective experience that cancels out. You don't know how time is relevant to experiencing life if we're animsted from chemicals and carbon.

Most here were templar knight crusaders and as a joke they were all reincarnated as anime watching neckbeards

I think the whole computer sims thing is an archaic thought

Wait a minute ... WTF IS OP’S PIC AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE??

my parents are already dead, they're waiting for me to end my sim. they'll be pretty judgmental.

The compter thing is a primitive thought. It's retarded as soon as it becomes retro

A fried/baked chicken wrapped hotdog with mustard.

I can relate with that. The only good thing about dying is the infantismile chance that you'll be reunited with your loved ones again.

The food? It's what really matters since you can't have sex.

I hate being 30. Go to your parents and immediate family right now.

Where can you get one??

Philippines KFC only.

Cowards.

Afterlife is just a forever lasting dmt trip

Brainlet.

>making suicide sound fun

im licking my gf boobs, nothing sexual

Lucky fucks.

Yea that's what I feel like.

Do you believe in quantum immortality?

>who believes in life after death?

What do you think reproduction is?

Attached: C1BFE2B4-6013-477C-A742-D423E0076357.png (480x362, 220K)