Want to see her sex tape?

Want to see her sex tape?
xvideos.com/video29574699/disabled_tranny_piyah_-_fuck_me_daddy

Write a review and say something nice about her.

Attached: 2-127.jpg (468x535, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spit.mixtape.moe/view/4d41a050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit better not have a virus or I'm leaving mean words about her

No

Attached: funyuns-original.png (334x483, 205K)

>xvideos
>virus
What are you? 12?

Do it for science

So does she have a vagina or is this anal? Either way, pretty hot desu

Not the site itself, but in the link. Idk, when I was younger my dad told me people can send viruses that way by somehow messing with the link. Lol I've been low-key paranoid ever since.

Just search Piyah Martell sex tape and have a blast

who would win

Attached: fleshlight v2.0.jpg (528x528, 59K)

Is there a sex tape?
Fucking Plush, she got fucking orangutans arms that can rip a Los Angeles phonebook into shreds faster than the Millenium Falcon can complete the Kessel run.

Piyah would work that bitch like a sock puppet

I took a chance and clicked the original link before you posted this. Surprisingly wasn't horrifying but I also didn't particularly care for it. Skipped most of the video. Thanks for the title of the video though.

Also how the fuck is this dude able to get laid and I can't?
Pic related is me
Am I ugly?

Attached: f2K6Qpg.jpg (650x868, 70K)

Attached: 6732128608.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

You're not ugly, but looks don't matter as much as personality unless you're extremely gorgeous or extremely ugly. Person in the film is disabled, but for many people that doesn't matter. And some people will date trans people. They are also probably have a strong personality. People that you can't describe in detail have a harder time finding a date because they don't stand out. Same applies for popular people. They stand out in a positive way (usually). Hope this helps.

Today is the day, I'm going to be ending it now early in the morning just before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in almost 30 hours.
Goodbye everyone, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start in around 45 minutes. XE

Livestream video link + explanation: spit.mixtape.moe/view/4d41a050

Attached: 1562467548.192091.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

>literal spinner

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 48K)

Fukin 12yo newfags

Will you at least review this tranny's sex tape on stream? Do a live reaction first

>t. virgin

If there was a time that God actually existed. It's long gone now. Jesus fucking Christ

who would win what? the chance to fuck me?
I would fuck the female because I'm not a faggot like the rest of you.

>t. The only real chad on Yea Forums

It's the truth. Everyone knows it. That's why "niceguys" really get ignored. They put all their energy into doing polite things you're already supposed to do. Their only opinions are what they think ladies want to hear. They defend women in hopes a woman will be watching.

If that's genuinely you... Dye your hair back to your natural colour and cut that damn hair. Ask for a spiked scissor cut on the top and number 1 fade on the back and sides. Ditch both of those lip studs but since piercings are trendy only remove one and maybe replace it with a hoop that sits flush. Ditch the arm bands and wear decent tshirts and check shirts. Oh and shave that bumfluff off your chin.

agreed