Be nigger

>be nigger
>Scream about people using plastic straws
>Lick an unpurchased carton of icecream and put it back
>Post about trying to get people sick on IG
>Icecream companies most likely will start putting plastic seals on all their products
>Might go to jail for 20 years

Hope it was worth it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-06-20-05-18(1).png (1080x809, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/news-politics/a23471864/devin-nunes-family-farm-iowa-california/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Might got to jail for 20 years
>If caught will only serve 3 months
>Some white knight will post her bail

has AOC come to her defense yet?

No jail. Just saw a headline in pol that police are declining to prosecute because minor.

I pray to God she gets 20 years

Attached: $R7U4PT4.webm (480x480, 814K)

Does she have AIDS or some shit?

she might, but they probably can't get consent to test her, and now that she's caught, there's no way she's going to allow herself to be tested now

20 years? Isnt that a little extreme?

Watch that nigger with the flu lick your icecream and tell me if 20 years is a little extreme

>purposefully lucks ice cream to put her germs on
>posting about trying to make people sick

I'd say biological warfare should be taken very seriously

She a gud girl dindu nuffin underage so no jailtime PRAISE JEEBUS

Attached: youths.jpg (715x1024, 119K)

Yeaaaaaa that’s bullshit then. Hope she gets charged with biological weapons.

Since when does a family or most likely a single person or couple at best constitutes a whole nation? Fucking nigger

Attached: SF.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Attached: 1471273788917.png (1440x1880, 1.82M)

Attached: t1d7et5l24401.jpg (592x481, 47K)

Attached: 1557991762229.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

I work at blue bell
Not packaging changes scheduled

What's your address. I'll come over and lick all your ice cream. See how you like it bitch

Ice cream packaging changes would be enormous and not prudent till we get sued

i'd welcome the company...

Attached: Pig_Merkimer.png (203x185, 46K)

Faggot

The black race is a race of children, unable to control their base impulses. They chimp out at the drop of a hat, have no inner monologue, lie even when it's obvious they are lying, and blame everyone but themselves. We need to recognize this and start the conversation of removing some of their rights. I'm talking about voting, owning firearms, drving cars etc.

>chimp out at the drop of a hat, have no inner monologue, lie even when it's obvious they are lying, and blame everyone but themselves.

Are you sure you are not talking about Donald Trump?

*scripted applause*

Even if they tried, they overcharged. Not a chance licking meets their felony tampering law unless they had evidence she knew she had a disease transferrable like that.

She did, she said as much. They have written proof.

Donald Trump is the best president of the past 50 years. Why?
>it's the economy stupid

Obsessed

The economy was already increasing when he took office, it's rate of growth has slowed down since trump took over for obama

The economy is completely invented.

Numbers that rich people use to see how much more rich they’ve become confirm that they are still rich.

That means the president is good.

Even though an average democrat wouldn’t piss on an average republican if he were on fire.

I’m sure that’s a good sign that the country is doing well.

The real hate crime was targeting four impoverished youths like that. Going after them like they were animals, treating them like common criminals. It was sickening.

The flu is not "serious bodily injury"

Yes it is, people die from it and spit is hazardous bodily fluids. That being said theres probably 0 chance the flu virus could survive outside the body in a concoction of acidic mild and sugar for longer than a half hour,

You doofuses.

The charge was looking to be 20 years before she was found to be a minor. At the most she'll be charged a fine and face community service or shitty slap on the wrist.

This bitch is being charged with murder because the old guy died from the injuries.

That’s a federal crime. Hopefully that bitch gets tossed in federal prison for 5 years.

Good idea.

If this isn't bait please kys.

Such niggers should hang.

yfw people thought they were going to throw the book at smollet.

She'll get a full pardon, go dance on ellen and become a rep for the left

Your opinion is not the law.

Children and the elderly can die from the Flu you scumbag

A special prosector got appointed to investigate KimFox and refile charges. Smollet still getting charged. Fox pissed off the police too much.

Your opinion is not the law. Read the analysis on legal blogs. Lawyers k ow more than you.

Does it fucking matter. It's basically a big fuck you to everyone! I hope a pissed off maniac recognizes her and rapes the shit out of her!

>purchase and eat one of the unhealthiest foods on the planet
>worry about your wellbeing because someone licked it

I never claimed to be a lawyer faggot. I’m not talking about the law. I’m just saying she’s a scumbag and the Flu definitely kills people. I don’t care if the law agrees.

and nothing will happen again. were too far into opposite land and i can't see us clawing our way back. You'll see a netflix special on this shit in a few years flipping everything on its head mark my words.

Smollet is fucking retarded. This bitch is messing with the FDA. They’ll toss her ass in prison for 5-20 years for tampering with federally regulated consumer products. Company’s lawyers can also stick it in all her holes with no lube. Don’t fuck with ice cream, bitch.

and aids doesn't travel through saliva

"Probable". It is not probable flu could survive, if did, not probable it causes a rare complication.

STFU nigger lover.

We're talking about the law you faggot, this is about if she broke the felony tampering law. You said yes because ultra rare flu possibility, that's false

she's going to get completely forgiven, play the victim role and will be given cash fucking money for her story.

it does if you have mouth sores

>which aren't uncommon
>even people without aids get mouth sores

if said mouth sores are releasing blood into their mouth kek

which is not common since the body naturally repairs sores and puts protection over them

Bluebell mad af they have to spend 10 cents per gallon of ice cream just to put a seal now.

For being an unrelenting cunt? The local NAACP chapter will probably call her a nigger for fucking with their ice cream.

Dont worry humans are stupid enough to point fingers at others for their issues. Race is always a factor in these stupid arguments that always pop up between people instead of working together for the greater good of humanity in general.

>we’re
No you’re talking about the law cunt. That was my first post in this thread.

lol he pointed out the plain fucking facts and u got mad. dont be mad little man haha

Dont worry her disgusting ass is already caught and a warrant is out for her. Shell be taken care of in due time

Fucking follow a conversation if you're going jump in

And thus "no straw plz because environment" was completely obviated

when did she scream about plastic straws? WTF are you talking about?

Devin Nunes's family makes that ice cream using undocumented immigrants.
For reals.
esquire.com/news-politics/a23471864/devin-nunes-family-farm-iowa-california/

>niggers

Attached: Niggers graze in the wild.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

What a piece of shit.

But then again, I expect as much from a sheboon.

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 1K)

thank you diversity

anyone that would eat such shit tier ice cream deserves shit in it. Seriously that is trailer park ice cream. Not even sugar in it, fucking high fructose corn syrup. You might as well just kys.

ya not to mention it's a walmart. Who shops there besides minorities and pure white trash.

You could poison all the food at every Walmart and it would be a mercy killing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 12.48.45 AM.png (651x384, 459K)

Children is something nice you say about someone as a bullshit excuse. There is malice in grown ass people. At 17 you're a grown ass adults and this lack of mercy is common in monkeys. Maybe it's more the case of borats neighbor. 3rd world nigger neighborly malice.

If you don't know what I'm talking about bless you

Ew, nigger lover.

There is malice in the law. She could have a STD and a child could eat of the ice cream. That is sexual assault and attempted murder or as another user said biological

When a cheap hooker offers to blow you she makes a huge drama over bleeding gums and condoms

Fucking nigger.

Niggers living in America is an atrocity and a tragedy to everyone else in the world

We spit on your grave, honkie.

White trash and the illegals this nigger discriminated are the best people in the world the kind of people that go to heaven

>Icecream companies most likely will start putting plastic seals on all their products
why didnt they do that in the beginning

Nudes?

Like in the rocky movies the Russian didn't murfer the stupid nigger.

Because it's a waste of money, and creates waste. They didn't think anyone would be degenerate enough to do something like this.
What's next? Pissing into the seafood tanks at the supermarket?

Funny i will stop buying everything blacks touch and make a huge deal out of it.

>it's rate of growth has slowed down since trump took over for obama
Still better than Obama though. Highest GDP growth and lowest unemployment in the history of the US.

I remember when people left their house door open and trusted in the community to buy peaches.

You're white. Stop LARPing.

I just want her to lick my nutz the way she did the ice cream

Yeah, well, thank niggers.

Shut up, you dumb, worthless Brazilian. No one cares.

Kek

Attached: received_335761840703558.jpg (1080x735, 39K)

>kek
>translation: this is really awkward that you caught on to my bait but I'm going to play it off like it was intentionally weak
Why even bother replying? Did you graduate this year?

Implying niggers don't shop at walmart? everyone that shops at walmart is a nigger. Dosn't matter your skin color. Walmart is niggerland usa.

So lets help the, get to heaven quicker.

Sad bait
Try harder next time

The greatest thing about cell phone cameras is how the stupidest people continue to incriminate themselves.

When in reality it's just another way of saying lol. Summer must be nice huh.

Well, fair. I do hate me some white trash. I'll let it slide this time.

conservatives are still obsessing over AOC? lmao

You don't deserve to live in America bitch you deserve to starve and have your ass handed to you.

>haha exdee XD lol :D
Let's be honest, you found Yea Forums through a mix of internet historian and r/Yea Forums videos on YouTube. You can sit here and try to replicate the lingo. You can call me a summerfag and all the buzzwords under the sun but you haven't been here past 2012 and that's being generous. You've probably never set foot on newgrounds. The last Yea Forums historical event you've ever studied (notice how I say "studied" and not "attended") was habbo. Don't even try with me.

Also, inb4 been here since 2004 when there was literally nobody on this site.

Oh cool a thread about one minority doing something I see a retarded white meth head doing weekly. I forget how cool it is to be racist and biased on 4chans.

>you're white
>you're virtue signalling
>you're baiting
This is way too goddamn easy. You're out of your league, honestly. Should go back to twitter and/or plebbit.

I didn't write that comment to debate some stupid trump supporter/white nationalist. obviously you'd find fault with common sense.

Try again. I'm not even registered. Voting is for retards that think we have free will

Yeah well he’s on meth. What’s her excuse other than being a nigger?

How does anyone know this is even real? As if she didn't go right back and buy the tub she licked as soon as the camera is off.

This is just attention whoring/trolling on a grand scale, how will they prove she actually left the ice cream for someone else to find? It is not illegal to lick your own ice cream before you buy it. But perhaps there is a law against putting it back even temporarily? Or a law against fooling people into thinking you have contaminated a public food source even if you haven't? Any lawyers about?

kek, I've never seen a methhead walk into a freezer and start eating ice cream
sounds like something that should be posted into a rekt thread though!

If niggers aren’t real, then how do you explain prisons?

>set foot on new grounds back in 2005
>set foot on Yea Forums during 10th grade back in 2004
>this fag has to brag about how long hes been on websites just to feel better about himself
Please stop being this sad. Were both adults now. And dear God please dont bring up behind the meme. The utter cancer that just spewed when you even said that name made me contemplate suicide harder then usual.

I know she tried to back track this with Anderson but I think that dumb bitch was just trying to save face.

I mean, you're probably right. Its likely just social media attention whoring at it's finest but displayed as "I put it back so a wypipo would pick it up and buy it lol fuck wypipo." It's just a solid case of insecure niggers trying to prank everyone else because they're mad at the world for having to live off of SSI checks. If you've ever been poor before, you'll know what I mean.

>Yea Forums
Don't be a dumb ass nigger. I'm just as racist in real life.

>nuh uh!!!! I've been on newgrounds
>literally just as I predicted, pretends like he's been here since 2004, as stated, when absolutely no one knew about this site.
>...claims I'm the one bragging
Try harder. Fuck. At least try. Please. This is boring.

>both are still faggots

Try intervening right, but like, next time, try just a wee bit harder.

woooooooooow thats real?
lol

no u

Yikes. You come off as an emplemon fan.

Attached: 29 - KYNQEyQ.gif (228x253, 37K)

Niggers are the worst race.

Great resolution to not being able to come up with any sort of effort induced reply. 10/10. I truly keked, zozzled, snrxxed, loled, rofl'd and lmao'd.

>20 years
For food tampering? Also these companies won't start wasting money because ONE person tampered with it.

>Devin Nunes's
>s's

They would likely slap her with temperment/thievery which wouldnt land you much time. The price on that varies from state to state but it sure is a shame that they recalled the hate crime laws or else she would have that to deal with, as well. Niggers preach equality while trying stamp all over the white man's nutsack. They are literally the gimme gimme or I'll cry to mom race. They can't do shit for themselves so they spite everyone else as revenge to all their self-induced problems. They lack complete self awareness.

No one realizes that oldfags probably never come back to Yea Forums or anything else on this site.

No one realizes that the only oldfags on this board that have been here since 2004 were moot and a sparingly few mods.

Blacks and Indians are fucking animals, indians are sub human street shittera

Would you get a BJ from her?

And not even moot wanted to come back till he realized it's his website then sold it to gookmoot

It really does explain everything. And in Africa the median IQ in some nations is

Attached: iq.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 28K)

>hate crime
>on a tub of ice cream
I must be missing something here.

You realize that shit is frozen, right. And even if the flu were to live through that, getting sick for a few days is worth 20 years to you? Would you feel the same way if the bitch was white?

Mmmmmmno. Lurk moar. Moot sold out for a few thousand bucks and a pro bono hooker. Gook moot sold out and continues to sell out with third party advertisements and government aid. Congrats, you're browsing a honey pot! 33% of posters here are feds.

Imagine if a white man went to Walmart and licked all over the nearest pack of grape Kool-Aid, chicken or basketball. It'd be considered a hate crime, especially when you're very obviously doing it in spite of an entire race.
Tl;Dr blacks blaming whites yet again because they have to feed themselves with food stamps. You'll know what I mean if you've ever been poor. You start to writhe with hate because of all the things you wish you had, it's just a shame that they spend on their money on rims and weed to ever be successful.

Yeah white people are so trash that the state with the highest percentage of white people (Maine) has the lowest crime
Oh wait

Not the same guy but absolutely, I'd feel the same way if it was a white girl. A degenerate act is a degenerate act. Notice how white girls don't do this, though. Hmm, really makes you think, huh?

>It'd be considered a hate crime
...no it wouldn't, you absolute retard. Quit taking offense to the slightest thing and you might live longer.
>tl;dr longer than the actual post
Lol dude leave the basement once in a while.

Kek

>notice how...
Yep. Never seen a white girl do something stupid, or tamper with food. Never seen a white man do anything remotely bad either. Oh wait... yes I have.

user, knock it off. You're going to hurt their feelings. You know how they get when they let their emotions override logic and reasoning.

Attached: FreddieGrayPrecinctProtest.jpg (800x533, 136K)

>quit taking offense to everything wahhhhhh that's OUR strategy, wh*toid!!!!!!
Fuck off, nigger.
>mom's basement XDDDDDDDDDDD incel cuck megafaggot XDDDDDDDDDD
try harder.

Look it up.

cry more faggot.

My point was that they never do it to spite black people... Yknow... Because they have shit to do... Like work their jobs. Whoopsies!

Perp is minor and furthermore, Ariana Grande got away with worse.

Nah. Fuck em. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Besides that's just the maximum she CAN end up serving, which is rarely the case. So unless she acts a fucking fool in court shell probably get at most a few months to a year.

Doesnt he still techniqually own the site though

You don't know what IQ is.

>try harder
Try harder

>2019
>Paying any sort of attention to Symone Sanders

No but for real, she's basically the blacks version of Nancy Grace. Just pay her no mind.

Yes?

>daily wire
>cridible journalism
Choose one.

Try harder

>the body naturally repairs sores and puts protection over them
Not that effective if you have AIDS

Wait... you're joking, right?

>no u
Literally and shamelessly plebbit tier. I'm serious, try harder, not try less.

So the rest of the obvious info was completely irrelevant

Attached: received_1550471568420841.jpg (1080x1072, 61K)

Nope!

>no u

You're not even "arguing" with the same user any more. I stopped replying to your retarded ass ages ago. Some other rando took over after your autistic screeching.

What are you on about? I'm trying so hard not to call you a retard and just tell you to lurk moar. Shit, I'm a step away from basically spoonfeeding you. What is it that you wish to know? I'm too drunk to decipher your mind games and I'm gradually losing interest. Yes, gook moot owns Yea Forums. Yes, he's selling out to third parties. Whats your point?

Imagine being this retarded.

>>Icecream companies most likely will start putting plastic seals on all their products

Why the fuck aren't they doing that already in 'murrica?

Attached: Navy SEAL.jpg (848x848, 208K)

Get fucked, nigger. You're constantly breaking the law without giving a shit and screaming dindu nuffin, now you're somehow trying to prove some kind of stupid fucking point about laws, when what should happen is a fucking rope to discourage this animal like behaviour
Goddamn americans are cucks for their own country and lifestyle, see you all in hell

>I'm too drunk
Lol lurker here. I'm completely sober and I understand user fine. So I think you're having trouble understanding because... surprise(!) you're drunk.

Cause of the pure autism from this.

Varies by brand, some do

Okay. Anything else you feel like chiming in on? If you abandon the conversation, abandon it for good but once you do so then it becomes none of your business. You don't get to come back and go "friendly reminder that you're talking to someone else and I still don't care" just for the sake of spite. That makes you look like a retard who's desperate for a reaction. You obviously care if you need to state that you don't care. Move on with your life, spergy teenager.

We honestly don't need MORE plastic waste.

Imagine weak bait

Too long, don't care.

Anyone got more pics of her?

I'm really not. Haven't hit blackout phase yet. Just because (you) allegedly circlejerk his post doesn't mean it makes sense. For all I know, you're just the same guy samefagging your post to boost your own morale. I have not a single fucking clue what he's implying, he's just posting twitter memes to seem like he has a leg up on me.

Niggerfaggot
PsvQ727

Can you even read?

Yall are pretty much on the same page. You just keep bringing up irrelevant information. Understand?

No I dont know how to.

>Ariana Grande got away with worse.
What'd Ariana Grande do?

So you're intervening just to tell us that we're both wrong? Gee, you sure are beneficial to the conversation.

Explains a lot.

Niggers are stupid, case closed.

aw was it her turn?

It's you parasites that believe everything that drips from her poisonous lips. Fucking hypocrite

>It's you parasites that believe everything that drips from her poisonous lips. Fucking hypocrite

You people are the ones that actually believe things she never said.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1052x887, 121K)

Attached: 3964241571.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Bacteria doesn't die in a frozen environment, it just goes into hibernation until it gets warm again. And the flu can still kill people user

Despite the fact that these fuckers are eating grass, i'd rather have them around in my community than some nigger from first world country screaming in my ear about reparations and trying to stab me.

Uh huh, denial must be a nice to live. I heard your lot loves it there. Hows the weather these days?

Attached: image_search_1562482542782.jpg (960x710, 169K)

>screaming in my ear about reparations

Wouldn't you scream about reparations too?

Attached: dornier-do335-pfeil-arrow-randy-green.jpg (900x669, 86K)

>Ben Garrison

Attached: 1532754749948.png (657x539, 110K)

Not the same guy but no. I would get a job and build my portfolio from scratch like every other normal human being because I know I wasn't born into an age where I was segregated or kept as a slave. If I was a black man in the 50's, sure, I'd consider it.

stay mad soi

>Rachel Maddow

Attached: D9VhPRwW4AAgUiw.jpg (500x533, 24K)

Heavy sentencing for product tampering comes from those poisonings in the 80's when someone was putting cyanide in Tylenol bottles.

There are people with illnesses and weakened immune systems that can die from her flu. She's an inconsiderate cunt and should be made an example of.

Should've spread it to liberal cities. We wouldn't be in the mess today

They already do and you can see in the webm that she licks the plastic seal covering the ice cream and not the ice cream in the container

Attached: 1437240538642.jpg (394x379, 34K)

Apparently you have eyesight problems. She directly licks ice cream and with brands that have a plastic seal the seal connects the lid with the container,. No common grocery store brand of that size has plastic over the ice cream itself.

Are you fucking dense? Bluebell doesn't have plastic

you mean you DON´T put plastic seals now? Fucking degenerate yanks

Yeah look at all the ice cream on her tongue when she licks it.
>mass hysteria onine

Oh it's all a big conspiracy?

One might even say it was a hate crime

Attached: 8762908982.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)