Reminder that bisexuality in people over 30 years is a sign of mental disability and is not a real sexuality

Reminder that bisexuality in people over 30 years is a sign of mental disability and is not a real sexuality.

Attached: D-zSy6GU4AIR4u-.jpg (418x561, 31K)

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

Off-topic.

nice feet

that was fucking stupid.

Should be of all ages.

No, completely real.
Bisexuality it's just a phase.
Only mentally disturbed idiots pretend it isn't.

True, but I want to be generous.

Ok cool. Thanks for the heads up. See u in church tomoro bud

I don't know, I mean i'm fairly attracted to girls. But sometimes, a PeePee really does look appealing.

Attached: Weeb.jpg (750x1334, 173K)

[citation needed]

The only thing true in this thread is that OP is always a faggot, dickbiter...

Human sexuality is binary. 98,5% of the population is monosexual.

If I was a Christcuck, I would criticize gays, lesbians and transgenders too.

98.5 < 100

Yeah, deviants are the minority. That's why they're deviants, because they're not normal.

From Wikipedia:
A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.

Does bisexuality cause significant distress or impairment? If it doesn't, it's not a mental disorder.

>bisexuals
>significant distress
Yeah, it check outs.

You're on to the right path. The zoomed generation is aware that they have been lied to from the degenerate boomers. We won't have to deal with this in 20 years. Hopefully 10

troll harder.

Your fellow (((bishits))) are more likely to be poor, having mental issues, idealize suicide and doing drugs than the rest of LGBT people. Keep seething.

cool it. I'm not bi myself but I don't get why you have such a huge boner against them. and also think Jews are involved somehow? Whatever you're smoking i want to meet your dealer.

Thanks for your support. Redpilling people on the (((bisexual))) question certainly is not easy.

Attached: 1562463867462.jpg (580x960, 49K)

hey man you call it what you will but my girl likes other girls and our threesomes are awesome. I've dated 2 other bi girls who had similar fun with me. Bi girls are best girls.

Fuck Wrong image

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 4K)

Kill yourself

Attached: be6.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Bisexual girls can only be good as cum dumps. Anyone engaging in threesomes is degenerate anyways.

Don't worry, for suicidal idiots we have biwhores already. :^)

Attached: 0g6gmcl4m4731[1].jpg (607x1517, 91K)