Ask a black Trump supporter anything

Ask a black Trump supporter anything.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562430993724.jpg (720x960, 56K)

You are nothing special...

Attached: two_platforms.png (550x384, 289K)

When did you know he was the one?

im also black and i already know trump is going to win they are insane if they think black males are going to vote for a bedwench

Attached: BedWench.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What quote of Trump makes you most proud to have him as the president?

Why do you think for yourself instead of listening to virtue signaling liberals. Their moral superiority is unquestionable, just ask them.

What made you decide to be black?

why would you still support trump?

Why did you leave the democratic plantation? And when did you realize whites hate niggers, not decent black folk?

We all support him. Wouldn't know it by watching CNN but, rest assured, they do not represent the black community. Even if they hired one black guy

why would you take an image from facebook and not change them name? is it because you already know trump supporters will get tunnel vision and fall for it anyways?

Found the fag

what kind of underwear do you like to wear?

How's your moms? You coming to church tomorrow?

Attached: GettyImages-613802694.jpg (4928x3280, 1.06M)

You never answered the question?

Favorite type of pizza?
Opinion on jews?

lol russian troll got exposed so he resorts to ad hominem. so easy to spot them.

Do u like to stroke it?

post hand with timestamp or you're a LARP

why do all guys, including niggers, who have small penises become republicans/trump supporters? Is there a good answer for this ? It's really intriguing to me

Attached: 42871248271.jpg (126x126, 2K)

That's me my dude.

Haynes.

you say that, but you are offering no evidence to back that up.

Of course.

Who said I had to? Silly white boy.

well then who should believe you other than tunnel visioned trump supporters that are looking for a token black guy to help justify their beliefs that blacks really love trump.