Now that Prince Archie has been given an Islamic Induction Ceremony, has the West officially fallen?

Now that Prince Archie has been given an Islamic Induction Ceremony, has the West officially fallen?

They're the last relevant Western monarchy and they've already decided that their heirs can be and do whatever they want. Which is the first step on the road to societal collapse.

Attached: meghan_harry_gettyimages-1154094900.jpg (640x779, 108K)

The West dies when the last white man does.God what an ugly baby.

Nightly Yea Forums fap material

Attached: 0e9b71c3bcc14b3f9dba9fab5dfe2b25jpg.jpg (196x312, 16K)

>monarchy
>relevant
wew

If the Queen denies the people the ability to form a government in her name then there is nothing they can do to stop her. She can't do much on her own but she can absolutely deny the people to right to a democratic society under the current system. So its not irrelevant in the way that she has no power, she just chooses not to use it in a way that would rock the boat.

What are you even talking about? If the monarchy tried to deny the people a democratic government they would very quickly realize how little power they actually have. They are literally figureheads at this point.

There are no White men left. Just feminized genetic males. The amount of deference shown to the demands of foreign powers has only increased since the resignation of Churchill and Brexit has been mishandled so poorly that its groundswell of popular support and vigor has petered out and the nation has second thoughts about its own autonomy.

How more JUST can you get than people wanting to be free and you fucking up freedom so bad they demand their chains and manacles back?

Big oil tycoons knows best.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

europe has been fallen for a while now.america still has hope though,at least we still have our guns to shoot the muslims with

in 10 to 20 years.there will be no white man left.your women are breeding you honkeys out of society

Attached: black dick.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

But the UK's military swears its allegiance to the Sovereign, not the people of the parliament.

Maybe the people have the numbers but the Monarchy has the military and without a ruling parliament they are the only governing bodies left to supply and support the armed forces.

Yeah, okay, let's see how well that how "swearing allegiance" thing goes. It's not like other monarchs / dictators have had their militaries turn on them or anything. The reality is that the monarch would very quickly find themselves in prison / house arrest. A few pieces of paperwork later and they'd be officially done.

It's not just the oath of allegiance, like I said before, without a Parliament the Monarchy is the only governing body left in existence and the Cabinet and civil service looses its authority. With all previously delegated powers being rescinded by the Crown, the budget and authority default to the Sovereign. The Queen's word becomes law and regardless of the oath, soldiers will do as they are told by whoever pays them.

Tons of Third Reich soldiers didnt buy most of the party ideology but they still toed the line as long as they were fed and their family was taken care of.

This is just the first step on a long road. Soon the heirs will no longer be Christian or white or even male and the UK will become the UC, United Caliphate.

First off, he's not "Prince Archie," he's "Master Archie." He has no royal title. So you fail.

Secondly, you're wrong about "Islamic Induction," Archie is Anglican, as is per requirement.

Third, Meghan is Anglican, so you fail again.

You are stupid.

The parliament wouldn't just go away. They'd simply draft up a new government that looked suspiciously like the old one, just without the monarch. All services would just continue on like they had been, just with a period of some chaos as everyone comes to terms with the monarch having lost their marbles.
>Tons of Third Reich soldiers didnt buy most of the party ideology
There were multiple attempts by the military to assassinate Hitler, and this was in a society that hadn't even bought into democracy and been used to it for generations.

>Archie is Anglican
> Meghan is Anglican

How fucking retarded can you get?
Have you SEEN Meghan? Look at her and tell me honestly that you think she is Anglican.

After he had already taken control of the country. At that point it didnt matter if he died because Goring or Goebbels would have taken leadership of the party. Theres no single point of failure in military dictatorships. Its a society setup to maintain order and redundancy is a constant concern, especially in Monarchy.

>After he had already taken control of the country
Which he was able to do because he had popular support, which a monarch just randomly deciding to try to switch off democracy wouldn't have.

This is where the military comes back into play. The UK turns inward and locks down Britain. With no means of resisting the Monarchy institutes martial law and elevates the status of military members and families to secure support.

Britain has always been trash. This nigger is the last nail on the coffin.

It's all beyond weird with these two, starting to believe the fake surrogate baby stories.

You are delusional if you think the military will turn against the citizens out of the blue. They will promptly arrest the Monarch instead.

I agree, culturally the country cannot recover from this and there is only decline ahead.

Its possible to likely. I can't see any reason to rule it out actually. I think its even possible that Harry isnt the father. I've never seen a mixed baby with such horribly negroid features.

An American nigger descendant of slaves and murderers. Closest thing to a monster you can get

That bitch fucked around in Harvard around gay people on her welfare run and you can bet the nigger nanny here has blood on her hands ending up married.
There is nothing royal about this turd.

You're delusional if you think they WONT turn on the public. Emasculated males will jump at the chance to exercise some form of authority, no matter how petty or inconsequential.

Rothschild exists so this new coming tyranny is much more worse.

They pulled dutch chocolate out of their ass.

Well since we are now at the point where we are just calling each other delusional, I guess there's nothing more to discuss. Let's wait and see which of us turns out right.

Meaning what?

They're fucking faggots and we would have the same shit.

>I've never seen a mixed baby with such horribly negroid features.
You haven't seen many mutts have you?

Germany and Britain have always been white trash. Theyre no France. Ancient Spain and France are the real european royalty.

All you niggerlovers and faggots are hypocrites bitch

You're right. There's nothing more I can do for you. If you can't see the obvious then the decline and fall of English society is as much your fault as it is Meghan's.

I actually study hybrids in their natural environment. I got my Master's in Phrenology, with a minor in Eugenics.

k

ayy lmao

I can see your mind has been broken by my logic so you should probably just leave before you embarrass yourself further.

>implying a university degree means anything
All mutts take after their mud parent. White everything is recessive.

Yep, that's totally what it is.

>university degree in phrenology
>phrenology

fuck off to /pol/ incel

For the Emperor!

Attached: 1531949409315.gif (430x630, 824K)

No chink from french indochina is going to respect this nigger. I rest my case.

That is broadly true but skin is only a small part of the equation. Take a look at the specimen's nose bride width and chin shape. Normally those are determined by the Aryan father in mixed children but this one has neither the nose or chin of a white.

Glad we could agree on something at least.

/pol/ is a leftist shithole. I wouldnt go there if you paid me.

Attached: 2326169681.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Isn't Aryan from India? Plenty of that now. The nazis were losers.

Yeah lips, nose, cheekbones are all nigger.

How far to the right do you need to be before literal Nazis are leftists to you?

The Aryans who ruled India were White as we would understand them today. They left those lands after determining that their purpose lay elsewhere and sought to be free of the burden of caring for and trying, in vein, to better the lives of the population native to what is now India.

Where do the Anunnaki fit into all this?

There is very little overlap between true Aryan society and the Annunaki to be honest. The Sumerians worshiped them as gods because they couldn't comprehend many of the things they had witnessed. Where Aryans do come into contact with the Anunnaki, we find that they realized that their 'magic' was simply science that was too advanced to be comprehended by the relatively primitive peoples of Earth. With this in mind the Anunnaki allowed many Aryans to leave with them, this is what spurred Hitler's interest in Alien technology and contact, and to a lesser extent his search for esoteric knowledge.

>monarchy denies people shit the deserve
>monarchy expects no consequences
i think this has happened before ...

The glory of the Roman Empire is what happens. Caesar takes his army across the Rubicon and refuses to give up his power. If he hadnt been stabbed then he would have held that power and Rome would have been sparred the years of war after his death, which btw just ended with an Emporer in his place anyway.

Rome was never a true republic anyways it was an oligarchy, so your point is irrelevant.

There has never been a true Republic. If you think that UK society doesn't have an enormous skew towards the rich and powerful then I dont know what to tell you. They are in control now, people just choose to ignore it.