Got no weed. No resin. No legal state. What do

Got no weed. No resin. No legal state. What do

Attached: 1562152023381m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

consider this

Attached: 1492823007441.jpg (720x822, 41K)

Already am

get a dealer

Attached: 1513808671520.png (445x561, 24K)

Download tinder or grindr. Start asking local faggots and youngins. Compromise is the name of the game

I've never thought of that. Good idea but also pathetic at the same time.

Also don't buy more than a g while testing waters. Dont let them leave with the money. Dont hand them the money before you get the weed.

Move somewhere not terrible and go to a dispensary

How is it pathetic? Youre literally just speaking to people

Got 3. But they all buy from the same supplier, or each other, it seems.

Thinking about this too. I'd like to move to Washington or Colorado, but it seems cold up there.

Asking random people on a dating app if they know of a weed dealer is kind off pathetic.

It shows you likely have pretty small social circle if you have to resort to randoms.

Not saying it is a terrible idea, as most people who would know of a dealer probably know your plight,but still pretty fucking lame.

I'm in Texas so I know your pain. Also I'm a rancher who doesn't socialize much along with living hell and gone from civilization.

I'm heading up to Colorado later this month. Do like I do, get a car rental and drive up there. What state are you in?

I’m in Oregon and it’s pretty nice. Winters are a bit rainy/cold but the rest of the year is nice.

Try instagram.

Type in you area and there will likely be dealers on there.

This depending if your buying wieght though,if you just buy grams this prob won't be any use as most I've came across seem to be mid level guys who don't sell less than Q/ half Oz.

Florida. There are closer states to get to, but I'm pretty sure that would cost me more than I'd save, regardless. I'm thinking of getting out of here any way though, because this place doesn't look like it will be bringing legal around any time soon. They dragged their asses implementing medical, but we have a new governor so who knows. Not like my life revolves around weed, but its absurd you can get arrested and have your life upended over a plant.

get fucking drunk

California faggot, it’s great here. I can have the shit delivered to my door in 10 minutes using a goddamn mobile app, it’s the future bitch. Tax is nutty but as long as you aren’t a poor fag it’s nbd

That doesnt sound too bad. You live in the mountains?

Eh cost of living way too high for me. Even outside of the cities property cost is ridiculous. I could buy a property 5 times the size for half the price in Kentucky or WV

Way ahead of you

weed coke and boose for agreat night

Find a dealer you lazy nigger

just go find a high schooler party and follow your nose

Lol I guess I could just drive up and down the neighborhoods hoping for the off chance of finding a random highschooler party to crash. Though if I did, I'm sure it would work. Hell I could just trade booze at an increased value because where else they gonna get it?

let me smaaash

Just say youre new to the area. Its only pathetic if you make it weird. You don't socialize much do you