Druggies of Yea Forums

druggies of Yea Forums

i took 80mg vyvanse around 8 hours ago is it fine to take 60mg more?

Attached: 1555793733564.jpg (1054x2028, 897K)

how much do you weigh?

how long have you been taking vyvanse?

how long have you been awake?

but honestly probably not good move homie

If you really took an 80mg of vyvanse you wouldnt need to take more after just 8 hours lmao

well of course i don't NEED to take more, but that high that im looking for lasts around 3-6 hours and that period is over

i weigh roughly 198 lbs, i take vyvanse every second day (i take it then take a 1 day break) i've been awake since around 4pm, it's currently 2:13 am.

If you're gonna do it just be smart about it,

force yourself to drink a crap ton of water when you down it and force yourself to drink more water 1hr/2hr/3hr into it. I know I tend to zone into something when Im geekin and forgo hydrating you don't really feel the need.

set a timer to stretch every ~2hrs if needed and if you haven't eaten yet a small snack.

Best to have some benzos lyin around to help taper off, benadryl helps in a pinch.

and you might want 48-72 hours rest afterwards its a lot on your system.

Yes

Just do meth

someone on Yea Forums being friendly and helpful? Well thanks mate, i took the remaining 60mg's and i'll keep your tips in mind. Again, thank you.

have fun Yea Forumsro!

I'm prescribed vyvanse can I abuse it?

Is Vyvanse comparable to Adderall?

Attached: thanksbro.jpg (348x145, 10K)

why do you want to abuse it?

Enjoy feeling like complete dogshit for the next couple of days.

well I don't know much about adderall but i'd say that they're similar in some ways and way different in other ways, how come?

Yeah. More of a steady all day focus.

Cause I took a shit ton a couple days ago and dont have anymore but I know someone with Vyvanse but it's expired so idk

well since it's expired you might not even get a high from it but don't take my word for it.

I heard that it just might not be as effective at least that's what the doctors said when I asked about expired medication

ah well i'd take the doctors word for it. If you're getting it for free from your friend then why not, i guess.

Bad move; you'll just be wasting it.

With vyvanse you earn the comedown and you have to ride it. You could slam the 60 but it's like after you've crushed an 8ball --- another line doesn't do shit.

Save your treat for another day, smoke a bowl, hydrate, slam vitamins C, D, and K, and drink a green tea if you can (you want L tyrosine for the day after); best case, take an L Theanine to help you sleep or a 5htp to help rebalance your serotonin (be careful with that one, and watch what else you take, or you might seize; use sparingly), then come back fresh the next day.

With vyvanse, you hit that point of diminishing returns really, really quickly.

Good luck, user.

For fun

Damn, too bad you didn't say this 30 minutes ago cause now i've already took it, well i'll still remember what you said for future reference, thank you.

your tolerance goes up real quick with vyvanse so I wouldn't recommend it, but if you really wanted to I guess you could abuse it.