Hehehehe wE nEeD tO mAkE bLaCk GiRlS fEeL wAnTeD

Hehehehe wE nEeD tO mAkE bLaCk GiRlS fEeL wAnTeD

Attached: 1562361461052.png (1400x1300, 325K)

Attached: halle bailey future remake 1.jpg (877x720, 529K)

Attached: 20E8A392-2EA9-41B1-899A-26189FB4E7B9.jpg (617x959, 99K)

In 10 years a live action version of Static Shock will be created and it will be played by a Korean.

Attached: 1562436867172.jpg (427x640, 51K)

Attached: 1562256012342.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

in 10 years white people will still be mad because their cartoon characters who wernt even white to begin with are played by black actors

I love that you think only white people are upset about it. Either that or all black people have a hive mind.

NIGGERS GONNA NIG!!
#NotMyAriel

Attached: niggermermaid.jpg (828x828, 60K)

weren't even white begin with?? Is ariel yellow to you?

In ten years it won't matter cause you'll be dead... I mean tomorrow when you go to the food stamp you could get shot or when you dodge your baby momma with your 3 bastards you'll probably be shot...

Now I'm not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure cops shoot niggers

she's a cartoon to me,retard.i bet you think everybody with a light skin tone is white.go back to bitching about that women's soccer player now,snowflake

not a nigger,so i guess i dont have to worry about it

also.just because america is a country full of nigger loving cuck's doesnt mean that only black people are the ones who get shot by police

Imagine spending your entire Saturday paying this shit. Lol I couldn't give a fuck one way or the other but jesus christ is your love pathetic if this is what you spend your free time thinking about.

Holy fuck, what an ugly being.

What a terrible race blacks are, in fact. Fuck off.

She's actually a book character, but I'm assuming you wouldn't know what a book was even if your father came back into your life and beat you over the head with it.

(You)

Autism speaks through you OP kek

OH LOOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Cartoon characters are coded with their background. It's animation and design 101. You're the retard here.

Take the fall for us if you get the chance and round out the numbers.

Lmao whites are so weird, who gives a fuck if a FUCKING cartoon character is black or not

You obviously weren't around for all of the tumblr Steven Universe bullshit.

Seriously, its pointless.
I was upset too. I tried to tell people that it's wrong. I tried to show people the hypocrisy.

>She's based on a book, where she is portrayed as white. In the movie her entire family is made of Greek gods and Titans.

>But muh storyline isnt affected by the skin color. It has nothing to do. Ariel is a fish. Its mythology so we can do what we want.

It's a battle we cant win. Only the left can. I remember when they made Achilles a nigger; there was an uproar. They still aired it.
I also remember when they made Tiana "whiter" than what she originally was. They fixed the skin tone, apologized and then aired it.

Useless and pointless efforts. Disney wont give 2 flying fucks.

Attached: IMG_20181019_095725.jpg (886x826, 105K)

Attached: 4987011693.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

All of this.

Then use it to make people who otherwise wouldn't care angry, that is what it's good for. The goal is to get them to notice the pattern

The movie is probably going to make money anyways and they'll call it a success and the actress is great even though she's only ever done tv. I think Disney is just growing a cash cow out of her. They don't actually care about diversity, they're just putting up with the lightest black woman.

>They don't care about diversity
At least one of you get it... They do this because it sells and republitards crying is free marketing for them. That's all this is.

Let's be real, it's a business.
It's no better than a boss taking an old office setting and slapping "Caribbean Friday" on trying to jazz it up and increase production. I doubt Disney will give this a sequel or pay any attention to it after the box office sales come in.

Honestly these.
It's a huge cash grab. They dont care. If they did they would make a statement. They know that this division will bring in more money and free publicity. All Disney had to do was make one announcement.

>Ariel will be black

>OMG SO BRAVE :D
>Yeeeeeessss finally dem white peepo be mad
>incert a bunch of articles promoting it for free with titles like "racists and xenophobes are attacking that POC who plays as Ariel in the new movie by Disney "The Little Mermaid and The Chamber of KFC "
>she's a fish
>incert some angry guy giving reasons why this is wrong

Once again, we cant do anything. The actress isnt bad, her voice is amazing. They could have gone with other mermaids from Africa. Some of them have interesting stories to tell, but that wouldnt be interesting for the masses

You cannot reason with them. Even when you confront them, even when they feel they are in an uncomfortable position due to realizing they were wrong, they'll just ignore you or throw in a few buzzwords.

I had that happen to me.
>The book doesnt say she is white.
I showed them art and descriptions from the book indicating she is

>nowhere is mentioned she has a race
I told them the original book is based on Denmark, a white dominated country and if that wasnt enough I told them about her family's origin (Greeks God, Titans and Muses)

>Atlantis is a fictional place and we dont know about it, so we can make things up
I wrote extensive paragraphs on how Atlantis was made by Plato to bring to life the perfect Republic. Atlantis has a history, place (the pillars of Hercules, modern day Gibraltar), culture, government, law and pretty much anything you'd find in a modern civilization. Nothing is up for debate. Everything is clear as day.

Stop arguing, now.

I don't believe it's really going to happen, just imagine the entire movie with her wal-mart bag over her weave.

Dude the chamber of KFC shit had me rolling.

I feel bad for the actress. She should be hired to play parts because of more than just her skin tone. Tokenism is disgusting. I hope she nails the role and the movie is good because of her despite the vile pandering that got ber the role.